- JNU student and activist Natasha Narwal charged under UAPA - The Hindu
Seventh person booked under the stringent Act in the case
- Having Scripted a Drama About the Delhi Violence, the Police is Now Casting for Characters - The Wire
They are mostly young, students, women and Muslims.
- DU date sheet 2020: Delhi University releases tentative schedule for July exams - Hindustan Times
DU date sheet 2020: Delhi University releases tentative schedule for July exams
- Delhi: Pinjra Tod activist booked under UAPA - Times of India
Rahul, 261 words
- Air India Delhi - Moscow flight called back after pilot found corona positive - Times of India
India Business News: An Air India aircraft winging its way from Delhi to Moscow on Saturday morning had to be called back to Delhi from over Uzbekistan after the airline r
- Delhi: No stay on 70% liquor cess - Times of India
NEW DELHI: Delhi high court on Friday refused to stay the AAP government’s decision to levy a 70% special corona fee on the MRP of liquor of all brand.
- Delhi: More than 1,000 Covid cases reported second day in a row; 13 deaths in last 24 hrs - The Indian Express
Jain said as many as 7,846 people, who had contracted the virus, have recovered, out of which 351 recovered in the last 24 hours.
- Delhi Govt takes over 5 hotels for Covid wards - The Financial Express
Delhi Govt takes over 5 hotels for Covid wards
- 2 neighbours beat salesman to death in Delhi?s Sagarpur - Hindustan Times
2 neighbours beat salesman to death in Delhi?s Sagarpur
- Delhi - based NGO wins WHO award - The New Indian Express
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day on May 31, the WHO selects organisations and individuals from its six regions every year for their exceptional contribution in the field of tobacco control.
- Football Delhi to launch all - India tournament with top clubs in 2021 - National Herald
Football Delhi will make a request to All India Football Federation to grant appropriate window to hold All India tournament in Delhi in order to promote local clubs
- Delhi may ask for opening of mall shops on odd - even basis - Times of India
Entend 7am-7pm Big Temples, Mosques Have
- Delhi Metro?s combat plan: Less cooling, more of fresh air - Times of India
NEW DELHI: Once Delhi Metro resumes its services, passengers will find a significant dip in the cooling at the underground metro stations.
- Five luxury hotels in Delhi to be converted into extended Covid - 19 hospitals - Hindustan Times
Five luxury hotels in Delhi to be converted into extended Covid - 19 hospitals
- Lockdown 4.0 nears end, Delhi climbs to third spot with over 17,000 coronavirus cases: Covid - 19 state... - Hindustan Times
Lockdown 4.0 nears end, Delhi climbs to third spot with over 17,000 coronavirus cases: Covid - 19 state...
- Delhi lockdown news: Today's updates - Times of India
Amid prevalent chaos and uncertainty over access to the essential services and commodities during the lockdown, we bring you the latest updates from D
- Football Delhi to launch all - India tournament with top clubs next year - Republic World - Republic World
The national capital's football governing body has decided to launch an annual all-India tournament with I-League & Indian Super League clubs taking part in it
- COVID - 19: Health experts back Delhi government's move to reserve beds in private facilities - The New Indian Express
Association of Healthcare Providers (India) have suggested abstaining from mixing Covid and non-Covid patients as well.
- Rain, thunder likely to hit parts of Delhi - Hindustan Times
Rain, thunder likely to hit parts of Delhi
- Chaos at Delhi border with Gurugram - The New Indian Express
A large number of officer-goers were caught in the traffic jam and hit out at the state governments.
- COVID - 19: Tough times for independent artists of Delhi - The New Indian Express
With auditoriums, malls, and other performance avenues still shuttered, artists in Delhi are facing many hardships
- Covid - 19: Delhi govt designates five hotels to increase capacity - Times of India
In a bid to increase the capacity of Covid hospitals in the capital by 1,000 beds, the Delhi government has sought the services of five hotels in the
- Delhiwale: The evening portrait of a ?labour? - Hindustan Times
Delhiwale: The evening portrait of a ?labour?