- 22nd May, 2022 Times Now
- 21st May, 2022 Times Now
- 20th May, 2022 Times Now
- Delhi logs 520 new COVID infections, one death in last 24 hours; positivity rate at 2.09 per cent
?With the new cases, Delhi&#x27;s COVID-19 caseload increased to 19,02,180, while the death toll rose to 26,199.
- Delhi University asks 32 colleges to expedite appointment of regular principals
Delhi University has asked at least 32 colleges to speed up the process of appointment of regular principals. Officials have submitted a letter to colleges in question and have asked them to expedite the process and appoint regular principals. Details here.
- Anti - encroachment drive in Delhi's Mangolpuri cancelled due to unavailability of police force
According to an official of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC), the drive to remove temporary and permanent encroachment from roads and government land was scheduled in Mangolpuri&#x27;s Katran Market area.
- Virat Kohli hints at attending Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals match, pledges support for Rohit Sharma & Co.
Royal Challengers Bangalore stalwart Virat Kohli might attend the IPL 2022 match between Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians on Saturday along with a few of his teammates. For RCB to qualify for the playoffs, MI need to defeat DC on Saturday. Kohli also said that all of RCB&#x27;s 25 players will be supporting MI in the match.
- Delhi University should add futuristic courses to its curriculum: Pradhan
Delhi University is celebrating its centenary year. Referring to that, Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said that DU should add more futuristic courses to its curriculum. Union Home Minister Amit Shah was also the Chief Guest at the event.
- 19th May, 2022 Times Now
- 18th May, 2022 Times Now
- 17th May, 2022 Times Now
- After power, now water crisis amid blistering heat wave: Why is Delhi running out of water?
Delhi stares at a water crisis as production at Wazirabad plant drops due to a drying Yamuna river and Haryana reduces release. But this is not a one-off but chronic problem.
- Parts of Delhi bake at 50 degrees; Alia Bhatt's trainer shares simple yoga tips to beat the heat
Anshuka Parwani, in the caption itself, listed four simple tips to beat the heat amid rising temperatures.
- Congress leader P Chidambaram's properties raided by CBI in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Tuesday morning carried out searches at the premises of Congress leader in Delhi and Chennai.
- Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Notification releasing today on ssc.nic.in, important dates here
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 notification will be releasing today, on May 17, 2022 by SSC. As per the SSC Exam Calendar, the registrations for Head Constable sarkari naukri (Ministerial) in Delhi will also begin from today on the official website - ssc.nic.in. Steps to apply, important dates and other information has been shared here.
- 16th May, 2022 Times Now
- BJP MP Manoj Tiwari does 'fact check' in Delhi after CM Kejriwal claims 'inverter shops shut' due to 24 - hour p
Addressing a political rally in Kerala’s Kochi on Sunday, Arvind Kejriwal had accused the earlier political parties that ruled Delhi of corruption. After forming the government in Delhi, AAP saved money and spent it on free electricity, he said. “Inverter, generator shops have been shut down in Delhi because of round-the-clock power supply, which is free of cost.” Kejriwal had said.
- Delhi DoE asks Delhi Schools to reduce single use plastic, set up rooms for reusable utensils
Delhi Directorate of Education, DoE has directed Delhi schools to reduce the usage of single use plastic in schools. The Delhi DoE has also asked Delhi Schools to set up rooms for reusable utensils or &#x27;Bartan bhandars&#x27;. The order comes after Delhi government announced a on ban single use plastic products from June 1 onwards. Details here
- Delhi: Temperature soars to 49 degrees, What Doctors advise for students writing CBSE Board Exams 2022
Temperatures continue to soad in Delhi and other parts of the country. With lakhs of students still writig their CBSE Term 2 Board Exams 2022, Centre and doctors have shared advice and guidelines.
- Delhi School Fees: AAP government asks all private schools to return tuition fees of minority students
Delhi School Fees news is here. The Arvind-Kejriwal led AAP Government has directed all private schools to return the tuition fees of minority students. This rule is applicable to the fees collected for the year(s) 2020-21 and 2021-22. Details on the order here.
- IPL 2022: Playoff hopefuls Delhi Capitals and Punjab Kings square off in must - win match
In Match Number 64 of the ongoing Indian Premier League 2022 season, the Rishabh Pant-led Delhi Capitals will take on Mayank Agarwal’s Punjab Kings. With 12 points from as many matches, both these teams are in the race to qualify for the playoffs and would be eager to pip each other in order to ignite their chances.