- 9th August, 2020 Times Now
- 8th August, 2020 Times Now
- 7th August, 2020 Times Now
- 6th August, 2020 Times Now
- 5th August, 2020 Times Now
- Rules to be followed when entering India via Mumbai and Delhi airports
Mumbai and Delhi airports are two key points of entry for the limited international flights that are being operated at the moment. Check here to know what to expect in terms of rules when you arrive via either.
- End of road for NIIF, NHAI cooperation for Delhi - Mumbai expressway
NIIF and the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) signed an MoU in July 2019 to form the SPV in order to arrange funds to build large-scale highway projects in India.
- Delhi: Milestone achieved as several COVID - 19 samples tested with Israeli technologies; results being studied
Coronavirus pandemic: With 9, 897 active COVID-19 cases in Delhi, the coronavirus tally in the national capital took over 1,25,226-mark and death toll reaches 4,033.
- Over 10,000 companies emerge as defaulters in paying tax in Delhi, Manish Sisodia warns of strict action
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Tuesday requested the companies to clear their dues and warned them of strict action in case of any failure to do so.
- Delhi's Signature Bridge peps up mood with theme - based illumination; revellers obstruct traffic for selfies
Thousands of people thronged Delhi's iconic Signature Bridge to witness theme-based illumination, but threw all COVID-19 precautionary measures to the wimd as they revel and took selfies.
- Ayodhya: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal congratulates on Bhumi Pujan
The Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal has also tweeted on Ram Bhumi Pujan stating that he congratulates Uttar Pradesh and everybody involved in the event. He also says Lord Ram should bless each one of us and he should take away the problems of the country like poverty and hunger. He also says India should become the superpower in the world in the coming years. He also adds 'Jai Sri Ram' and 'Jai Bajrangbali' in his tweet. As the preparations for Ram Bhumi Pujan are taking on in full swing, Ayodhya is well lit to begin the ceremony today with the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath.
- 4th August, 2020 Times Now
- 3rd August, 2020 Times Now