- 30th May, 2020 Times Now
- Delhi?s air quality improves marginally in ?moderate? category; overall AQI docks at 112
Delhi NCR pollution level today: Air quality in Delhi stood in the ‘moderate’ category on Saturday, with SAFAR recording an overall AQI of 112.
- Delhi?s containment zone tally stands at 102: Official
The national capital's districts with a lower number of containment zones are West Delhi and New Delhi, three each, North-East (4) and East (5).
- Delhi records massive spike in COVID - 19 cases; 792 fresh infections take tally over 15,000
Coronavirus death toll in Delhi climbs to 303. Delhi recorded the highest single-day spike of 792 fresh COVID-19 cases taking the tally to over 15,000.
- Earthquake tremors measuring 4.5 on the Richter scale felt in Delhi - NCR
Earthquake tremors felt in Delhi- NCR. The epicentre was located in Rohtak, Haryana.
- Delhi govt mulls opening religious places, shops in malls on odd - even basis after May 31
Delhi government is likely to open shops in malls and neighbourhood religious places after May 31 on odd-even basis.
- Delhi Riots: Fact - finding report names ISI, 'tukde tukde gang', JCC
Accoring to the fact-finding committee, unresolved socio-political issues like Triple Talaq, Article 370 and Ram Mandir triggered Delhi Riots.
- Delhi sees spike of over 1000 COVID - 19 cases in a day: Is the national capital heading the Mumbai way?
Delhi's daily rise in COVID-19 cases is now getting closer to that of Mumbai, which saw a one-day spike of 1,438 positive cases, taking the total count in Maharashtra’s capital past 35,000
- 29th May, 2020 Times Now
- Delhi: SUV belonging to BJP MP Gautam Gambhir's father stolen from outside his home
The car was parked in front of the house at around 3.30 pm on Thursday. On Friday morning, it was not there as it had been stolen, a senior police officer said.
- Duststorm, thunderstorm and light rain in Delhi - NCR over the next few hours: IMD
Thunderstorm and light rain accompanied by wind are expected to hit the Delhi-National Capital Region over the next few hours, the IMD said.
- Shocker from LNJP hospital in Delhi: Dead bodies piled up on each other in mortuary, kept in passage
Delhi minister Satyendra Jain on Friday said that 82 coronavirus deaths have been reported in Delhi in the last 34 days.
- Centre stumps AAP on Delhi riot cases, Party wants own prosecutor? | The Newshour Agenda
On The Newshour Agenda with Madhavdas G, Massive face-off brews over Delhi riots. Centre stumps Aam Aadmi Party on riot cases & scraps AAP picked prosecutor list. BJP cites AAP’s conflict of interest saying ‘betraying Ankit Sharma for Tahir Hussain’.The Constitution has provided these powers to Lieutenant Governor of Delhi. says, BJP's Spokesperson Dr Syed Zafar Islam.Only the State Govt has the authority of appointing the public prosecutor. says, AAP's Spokesperson Jasmine Shah. Lieutenant Governor of Delhi can make recommendations to the President but Supreme Court has said that it can happen only in rare cases & this is not one of those rare cases. says, Senior Advocate Sanjay Hegde.#DangalOverDelhiRiots
- Delhi Traffic Police begins awareness campaign on lane driving
With vehicular traffic returning to roads due to relaxations in lockdown restrictions, Delhi Traffic Police has initiated awareness drive on "lane" driving.
- Delhi records air quality in ?moderate? category; overall AQI clocks at 171
Delhi NCR pollution level today: Air quality in Delhi stood in the ‘moderate’ category on Friday, with SAFAR recording an overall AQI of 171.
- Delhi Schools News: Government schools in Delhi to prepare a schedule for text books distribution
Delhi Government schools have been asked by the Directorate of Education, Delhi to come up with a proper schedule for distributing textbooks among students.- Read report here
- Centre strategises plan as cases in Mumbai & Delhi rises | Exclusive Details Accessed
India's corona count which is rising on a daily basis. Every single day we are seeing a rise of new cases by over 6000. The total cases are 1,58,333 and 6,566 new cases in the last 24 hours. The number of people recovering in the last 24 hours is 3,266 but the death toll is concerning as 194 people died in 1 single day taking the fatality rate to 2.86% but the recovery rate 42.75% which is India's biggest hope. A massive spike in Delhi & Mumbai- MumbaiLast 24 hours: 1,044Total cases: 33,835% of total cases: 21.36-DelhiLast 24 hours: 792Total cases: 15,257% of total cases: 9.63Times Now's Shine with details on States strategy on curbing the spread of the COVID-19. Watch the video to know more!
- 28th May, 2020 Times Now
- Coronavirus: Delhi witnesses biggest single - day spike, records over 1000 cases in just 24 hours
In its biggest single-day spike in coronavirus cases, Delhi recorded 1,024 fresh COVID-19 cases and 13 new deaths in the last 24 hours.
- Mumbai and Delhi among 13 Indian cities impacted most by COVID - 19; have 70% of total coronavirus cases
The death toll in the country due to COVID-19 stands at 4,531 as of Thursday morning. And the total number of cases is at 1,58,333.
- Reopening Delhi Schools: Sisodia interacts with school principals, asks them to come up with micro plans
Delhi Schools reopening was discussed by Deputy CM Manish Sisodia with Government school principals yesterday- They have been asked to prepare micro plans at the school level- Read the report here
- Confrontation between LG and Delhi govt on appointment of Public Prosecutor on northeast Delhi violence
The Delhi government had been given the right to appoint a public prosecutor by a High Court decision in 2016, followed by a ruling from the Supreme Court in 2018.
- DMA opposes Delhi govt's move to reserve 20 per cent beds in private hospitals for COVID - 19 patients
DMA has raised concerns over the Delhi government's decision to reserve 20 per cent beds for COVID-19 patients in private hospitals and nursing homes.
- 26 - year - old man brutally murdered, father injured over petty issue in Delhi
Around 11 pm on Monday, information was received that a quarrel had broken out between two groups Jahangirpuri, the police said.
- Delhi LG Office employee tests COVID - 19 positive: Sources
Around 40 employees of the secretariat underwent the COVID-19 test. The bungalow where staff members sit is being disinfected by authorities, sources said.
- Delhi's air quality deteriorates again as overall AQI rises up to 142
Delhi NCR pollution level today: On Thursday morning, the overall AQI of Delhi was recorded at 142, which falls under the 'moderate' category.
- 27th May, 2020 Times Now