- National Highway connecting Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi to remain closed for 22 days - Mint
The vehicles would be permitted to ply from Tigri roundabout to Noida and Ghaziabad and vice versa
- Delhi: 62 - year - old woman shot over monetary dispute, daughter critical - Times of India
A 62-year-old woman was shot while her daughter was injured in Najafgarh of Dwarka district on Tuesday. Police said the accused was known to the decea
- Delhi: Niira Radia summoned in Rs 300 crore loan fraud case - Times of India
Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of Delhi Police has summoned former corporate lobbyist Niira Radia in connection with a recent case in which three people
- Delhi news live: City records 36 fresh Covid cases, one death - Times of India
Delhi recorded one death due to Covid-19 and 36 fresh cases with a positivity rate of 0.06% on Tuesday, according to data shared by the state health
- Delhi: 15 - year - old girl raped for one year; accused booked under POCSO - Times Now
The girl complainant said she was raped at multiple locations including Dwarka and Badarpur in Delhi for one year.
- Delhi: 23 - year - old stabbed to death in Uttam Nagar, killer believed to be a youth she spurned - Times of India
A 23-year-old woman died just past midnight on Monday after she was allegedly stabbed by a man believed to have been angered by constantly being rebuf
- Delhi?s Air quality to start deteriorating again - Hindustan Times
Delhi?s Air quality to start deteriorating again
- Delhi: 12 target 'very high value' NRI a/c with Rs 200 crore, held - Times of India
Twelve people, including three employees of a private bank, have been arrested on charges of trying to siphon off money from a 'very high value' NRI b
- Israel, UAE, US, India to form joint economic forum - The Express Tribune
Israel, UAE, US, India to form joint economic forum
- India rubbishes Pak?s sub claim - The Tribune India
New Delhi/Islamabad, Oct 19
Pakistan’s military on Tuesday said its navy blocked an Indian submarine from entering into the country’s waters last week, a claim dubbed by New Delhi as &ldq
- DMRC training Dhaka Metro's first batch of officials - Times of India
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), which once sent its first batch off officials and other staff to Hong Kong for training before the inaugurati
- SDMC seals 35 eateries, guesthouses in 10 days - Times of India
New Delhi: South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) has claimed that in the past 10 days, it has sealed 35 eateries and guesthouses for running facili.
- Kejriwal meets chess champ, says govt committed to supporting sportspersons - Times of India
New Delhi: Chief minister Arvind Kejriwal met Chess World Championship silver medallist Tania Sachdev at his residence on Tuesday and said that he is .
- 700 ragpickers turn Delhi shanties into food gardens - Times of India
Anshu carefully scans the ridge gourds on the rooftop and plucks around two kilos of them for lunch. But it's not from a tony terrace garden that the
- Challenges in India?s bid to be military power - The Tribune India
A long-delayed policy decision related to the revamping of India’s moribund defence production capability was formally unveiled by PM Narendra Modi on October 15 by way of the inauguration of se
- Delhi Confidential: Thank You Gesture - The Indian Express
Union Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare Bharati Pravin Pawar on Tuesday visited Pune-based Serum Institute of India, which manufactures the Covishield vaccine.
- Juveniles held in two separate cases of conflict with law - Times of India
New Delhi: Delhi Police, in two separate cases, apprehended children in conflict with law (CCLs) after they were found involved in house theft and sta.
- When Even 90%+ Can?t Help You Make The Cut - Times of India
New Delhi: For Konica Jha, studying BA (H) political science at Hindu College was a long-cherished dream.
- Away from the limelight, these cops have hands full ferrying undertrials - Times of India
New Delhi: Constable Suresh of Delhi Police’s 3rd Battalion wakes up every day around 4.
- Ambassador Akram briefs UNSG on India?s massive repression in IIOJK - The Express Tribune
Ambassador Akram briefs UNSG on India?s massive repression in IIOJK
- Let?s give that child a breather: Actor Suniel Shetty on Aryan Khan?s arrest - The Tribune India
New Delhi, October 3
Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty on Sunday appealed to the media to give a “breather” to fellow actor Shah Rukh Khan’s son, Aryan, who was arrested by the Narcotic
- Phone tapping case: Delhi Police sends fresh summons to CM Gehlot?s OSD - The Indian Express
The Delhi Police Crime Branch had also issued summons to Congress Chief Whip Mahesh Joshi, asking him to appear before it on June 24.
- Man stages robbery to dupe employer in SW Delhi, held - Times of India
New Delhi: A person who allegedly plotted a fake robbery to usurp his employer’s money in South West Delhi’s Subroto Park area has been arrested.