- 2nd July, 2020 The Indian Express
- Mumbai, Delhi among top cities seeking online consultations for mental health, report finds
The report stated that the queries mainly revolved around issues of stress, isolation, claustrophobia, being unproductive, anger, irritation, loneliness, mood swings, to name a few.
- Had to host party for cops: Father of kidnapped girl in Delhi HC
The father’s counsel, Sanjay Khanna, submitted to the court that the father “was made to bear all the expenses of the police party’s travel to, and stay at, Jaipur and Kolkata, and the petitioner was even made to host a party for the police personnel at Jaipur”.
- Delhi riots: 3 admit to pistol, firing; hunt on for 24 suspects
The Delhi Police chargesheet cites an analysis of Call Detail Records of the accused to show that they were present at the crime scene. And footage from CCTVs seized from the Rajdhani School, police said, locate six of the accused there.
- Delhi riots: 9 of 12 confession statements near copies of one another
A scrutiny of their confession statements by The Indian Express reveals a pattern: Nine of the 12 accused have statements near identical — words and sentences are repeated ad verbatim.
- Delhi Coronavirus Live Updates: Total cases cross 89,000, CM says situation ?not as terrible? as predicted
Delhi Coronavirus India Latest News Live Updates Today, Lockdown, Covid-19 Cases Tracker, Corona Virus Cases Latest News Update Today: As per the government dashboard, of the 15,242 hospital beds at present, 9,444 are available. Delhi contributes to about 15 per cent each to the total caseload of the country.
- Delhi: Special Cell inspector dies of coronavirus
Ten police personnel have died of the virus so far. Around 2,000 personnel have tested positive, of which at least 1,300 have recovered and resumed duty, said a senior officer.
- 1st July, 2020 The Indian Express
- Water bill deadline extended in Delhi
DJB vice-chairman Raghav Chadha said, "The government is extending the scheme keeping in mind that many consumers would avoid going to the ZRO office during this pandemic... (and) considering the health of the consumers."
- India coronavirus numbers explained: Bad June, two lakh cases in last 12 days
India Coronavirus, Covid-19 Cases Tracker Today Latest News Update, Delhi, Chennai, Gujarat, Ahmedabad, Tamil Nadu Cases Update: India had 1.98 lakh confirmed cases of the disease on May 31, and in the next one month this number has risen to 5.85 lakh. The last two lakh cases were added in just 12 days.
- Lancet study on mental health of adolescents in Delhi
Problems solving booklets accompanied with lay counselling effective in treating mental health of adolescents from low income groups in India, finds Lancet study.
- HC tells North MCD to pay teachers: Can?t blame Delhi govt
“You cannot blame the Delhi government all the time. You (North MCD) are the employer and the Delhi government is only granting aid for implementing the scheme of primary education,” a bench of Justice Hima Kohli and Justice Subramonium Prasad said.
- Delhi riots: Nine charged in three murders
Though police said that nine men had died at Johripur Puliya-Bhagirathi Vihar drain on February 25 and 26, the chargesheets have been filed in relation to three deaths as the investigation in the matter is still underway.
- Delhi Police Inspector succumbs to COVID - 19
“Sanjeev Kumar Yadav had been admitted to Max Hospital after testing positive around 15 days ago. He developed fever and was on ventilator after complaining of breathlessness,” a senior police officer said.
- Can?t delay mid - day meals: Delhi High Court
A bench of Chief Justice D N Patel and Justice Prateek Jalan observed that as the Centre is not saying "no" to the funds for giving out allowances, "children should not be made to suffer".
- 2,200 new Covid cases, 62 deaths reported in Delhi
There are 26,270 active cases in the city, out of which 5,912 are admitted to hospitals, 1,686 in Covid care centres and 233 in Covid health centres. A total of 16,240 people are undergoing treatment at their respective homes.
- Virus cover claims double in a week; most from Maharashtra, Delhi
As per officials in the non-life industry, average claims for coronavirus is `2-2.5 lakh in urban areas and `50,000-75,000 in semi urban or rural areas.
- Delhi Coronavirus Live Updates: Govt extends water bill waiver scheme till September 30
Delhi Coronavirus Latest News Live Updates Today, Covid-19 Cases Tracker, Delhi Lockdown Extension, Corona Virus Cases News Update: <>
- 30th June, 2020 The Indian Express
- Delhi: Police arrest teen for murder of 80 - year - old in Laxmi Nagar
While the main accused, Deepak, is absconding, police arrested his mother and recovered Rs 12.5 lakh from her possession.
- Three Delhi men steal businessman?s Ferrari in Hyderabad, arrested
The three also had the car’s registration and ownership papers that they had fraudulently transferred in someone else’s name.
- Amit Shah, Kejriwal visit Covid care facility in Delhi?s Chhatarpur to review arrangements
The facility on the Radha Soami Satsang Beas campus has over 10,000 beds and two wings — a COVID care centre where asymptomatic positive cases will be treated and a dedicated COVID healthcare centre.
- India coronavirus numbers explained: Centre moves towards Unlock 2.0, states tighten lockdown
India Coronavirus, Covid-19 Cases Tracker Today Latest News Update: For the last one week, the number of new cases being reported from across the country have increased, with at least 17,000 infections being detected each day. Almost 60,000 cases have been added in just the last three days.
- Delhi University aspirants face difficulty in getting disability certificates from govt hospitals during pandemic
The NIOS exams are scheduled to be held between July 17 and August 13. Students asked whether they would miss out on admissions to the varsity.
- Delhi: Tihar confirms jail violence by ?foreign inmates?
“The foreign inmates... have been agitating for some time demanding that they should also be considered for...interim bail," a status report filed before Justice C Hari Shankar read.
- Delhi: Positivity rate dips, more people leaving Covid hospitals than being admitted
According to data shared by the Delhi government, the city’s average weekly positivity rate has gone from its highest point of 31% in the second week of June to 18% in the previous week, June 22 to 28.
- Among those keen to donate plasma: Delhi Health Minister Satyender Jain, who benefited from it
Health Minister Satyender Jain, who was in fact administered plasma therapy to help recover from Covid, tweeted, "Plasma therapy saved my life from Coronavirus and I pledge to donate my plasma as soon as medical protocols will allow.”
- Delhi: Told to admit Covid patients, some nursing homes say close to shutting
Recently, the Delhi government, following recommendations made by a high-level committee headed by NITI Aayog member Dr VK Paul, capped treatment charges in all private hospitals in the city.