- 20th October, 2021 The Indian Express
- Delhi L - G transfers 7 IAS officers; Swati Sharma appointed health secretary
Delhi news: The Delhi government&#039;s Services department issued the transfer and posting order of these seven IAS officers of AGMUT (Arunachal Pradesh, Goa, Mizoram and Union Territory) cadre where they have been given different responsibilities, according to the order dated October 18.
- Delhi: 7 - year - old boy rescued from kidnapper, accused held
Delhi news: The accused, Monu (22), hails from Hajoorpur in Uttar Pradesh and shifted to Delhi two to three years ago. He started working at the complainant’s house last month.
- Delhi: Five - star hotel employee held with 90kg banned firecrackers
Delhi news: The accused, identified as Mohd Azim, was caught near Jama Masjid with a bag full of firecrackers. He was planning to sell the firecrackers, which he had bought from a person in Faridabad, in Delhi.
- Delhi: NDMC launches online facility to check real - time availability of slots at burial, cremation sites
Delhi news: "Through this digital platform the citizens would get digital cremation slips along with real-time availability of slots," Mayor Raja Iqbal said.
- Delhi: Illegal colonies, construction sites, schools key mosquito breeding hotspots
Delhi news: Senior officials said that around 100 breeding sites have been found in schools under the jurisdiction of the South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- Delhi News Live: City records 36 fresh Covid - 19 cases, 1 death
Delhi News Live Updates, Delhi Latest Updates: The daily death count has significantly dropped in the past 2 months with 3 deaths recorded in October so far and five registered in September.
- Delhi Confidential: Thank You Gesture
Union Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare Bharati Pravin Pawar on Tuesday visited Pune-based Serum Institute of India, which manufactures the Covishield vaccine.
- Phone tapping case: Delhi Police sends fresh summons to CM Gehlot?s OSD
The Delhi Police Crime Branch had also issued summons to Congress Chief Whip Mahesh Joshi, asking him to appear before it on June 24.
- Delhi: System to monitor air quality gets a boost
It was launched by Jitendra Singh, Minister of State for Science and Technology.
- 19th October, 2021 The Indian Express
- Delhi: Woman stabbed to death in Dwarka by man she had turned down
Delhi News: According to police, Dolly Babbar was stabbed at least six times and was found lying in a pool of blood on Monday night
- Delhi: Woman accused of serving poisoned coffee to mother - in - law, court orders FIR
Delhi News: Metropolitan Magistrate Ajay Singh Parihar Monday observed that “on the face of it, the cognizable offence committed is made out”. The court will hear the matter on October 28.
- Daughter of daily wagers one step closer to computer engineering dream
Both her parents are daily-wage construction workers. With her father earning Rs 400 a day and her mother Rs 300, private coaching was never an option.
- IIT - Delhi to start BTech in energy engineering from next academic session
Delhi news: The new UG programme is going to start with an intake of 40 students.
- Delhi Confidential: With Caution
Malik, a Jat leader from western Uttar Pradesh, had earlier cautioned Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Union government that the farmers cannot be humiliated.
- Delhi: Attempt to withdraw Rs 5 cr from NRI?s account; 12, including 3 bank employees, held
Delhi news: The businessman had Rs 200 crore in his HDFC bank account and the accused tried 66 times for transferring money from his account to their beneficiary accounts.
- Delhi: Doctor at central govt hospital booked for raping colleague, on the run
Delhi News: According to the police, the incident took place when the doctor went to her senior’s house to attend a party.
- NDMC starts process of online transfer of teachers, principals
Delhi news: Under the system, the teachers and principals would be able to select a maximum of 5 schools according to their priorities and the computer will automatically allocate the school on the basis of &#039;first-come first-serve&#039; as per the vacant posts.
- Delhi: Man arrested outside for drugging old woman, stealing her jewellery
Delhi news: The police said the accused Guremmet Singh is a serial offender involved in many such cases. The police said he uses anxiolytic drugs, used to treat anxiety and reduce panic attacks, on his victims. He has been booked under a case of robbery.
- Delhi: Ganga Ram doctor held after wife alleges abuse
The doctor, Vineet Bhawan, is a senior anaesthetist at the hospital and was arrested Monday.
- Delhi BJP call to take sides in DDCA polls leaves some miffed
The Delhi BJP’s decision to seek support for the panel led by Rohan Jaitley in the upcoming Delhi & District Cricket Association (DDCA) elections has not gone down well with a section of the party leadership, with some pointing out that the panel also has those with links to the opposition. Rohan, son of late […]
- 18th October, 2021 The Indian Express
- Delhi sees heaviest October rain in 65 years
Delhi news: The rain and strong winds also bring down the city&#039;s AQI to good -- the first time in this year.
- Delhi: SDMC installs oxygen plant at Nehru Nagar hospital anticipating Covid - 19 third wave
Delhi news: This is the third PSA oxygen plant installed by the civic body this month, following the ones at Tilak Nagar Colony Hospital and Poornima Sethi Multi Speciality Hospital in Kalkaji inaugurated last week.
- Delhi: Fire at seminar room of LNJP Hospital, no casualties reported
Delhi news: Over 10 patients and staffers were evacuated and shifted to other rooms by doctors and firefighters, said officials.
- Delhi this week: Solo exhibition, dance drama on Ram, a peek into sky
Delhi News: The Noida Authority has come up with the first of its type multimedia mapping sound and light fountain show at Medicine Park, Sector 91.
- Delhi News Live Updates: Delhi witnesses untimely heavy rains; UG admissions under DU?s third cut - off list to begin today
Delhi News Live Today, DU Cut off list, Delhi Covid News: Delhi has also been witnessing record number of dengue cases, with 480 cases so far this year, including 140 over the past week.