- Troops must remain vigilant to maintain sanctity of LoC: Army Chief
It is the dawn of a new era of development, peace and prosperity in Kashmir and the troops must remain vigilant to maintain the sanctity of the Line of Control (LoC), Army Chief General Manoj Pande said on Saturday.
- Congress leader Adhir Chowdhury denies ?when a big tree falls?? tweet, claims account hacked
Congress leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury on Saturday denied that he used the phrase &ldquo;when a big tree falls, ground shakes&rdquo; along a photograph of Rajiv Gandhi on his Twitter handle while paying tribute to the former prime minister on his death anniversary.
- Vistara flight from Mumbai diverted to Lucknow due to thunderstorm over Delhi airport
Vistara flight from Mumbai diverted to Lucknow due to thunderstorm over Delhi airport - The Tribune India
- Google to warn users against phishing attacks on Chat
Google has announced to display warning notifications in its Chat application to protect users from hackers and phishing attacks.
- Supreme Court issues directions to curb capitation fee charged by private medical colleges
Terming the capitation fee charged by private medical colleges a &ldquo;stark reality&rdquo;, the Supreme Court issued a series of directions, including establishment of a dedicated portal for reporting such incidents, to check the menace.
- Next Aussie PM Anthony Albanese committed to working with India, Quad: Australian envoy to India O?Farrell
Even as Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated Labour leader Anthony Albanese, who is tipped to be the next Prime Minister of Australia, Australian High Commissioner to India Barry O&rsquo;Farrell pointed out that during the campaign he had committed to deepen economic, strategic and people-to-p
- Big relief for consumers: Petrol cheaper by Rs 9.5, diesel by Rs 7
The Centre on Saturday announced a host of measures, including a reduction in excise duty on petrol by Rs 8 per litre and on diesel by Rs 6 per litre. This will reduce the price of petrol by Rs 9.5 per litre and of diesel by Rs 7 per litre, said Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in a series
- K Chandrashekar Rao, Arvind Kejriwal visit Delhi government school in Moti Bagh
Telangana chief minister K Chandrashekar Rao and his Delhi counterpart Arvind Kejriwal visited a government school in the national capital&rsquo;s Moti Bagh area on Saturday to take stock of improvements made in the public education system by the AAP dispensation.
- Wary of sympathy wave, BJP challenges Tejashwi to move court if he feels CBI acting wrongfully against his parents
The BJP in Bihar on Saturday challenged RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav to move a court &ldquo;with evidence&rdquo; if he felt that the CBI was acting wrongfully against his parents Lalu Prasad and Rabri Devi.
- Paytm forms joint venture general insurance firm, to invest Rs 950 crore in 10 years
Digital financial services firm One97 Communications, which operates under Paytm brand, on Saturday said it has formed a joint venture general insurance company in which it has committed to invest Rs 950 crore over a period of 10 years.
- Quad discussing Indo - Pacific economic framework: Foreign Secretary Vinay Kwatra
The Indo Pacific Economic Framework under the Quad ambit is still under discussion, Foreign Secretary Vinay Kwatra said here on Saturday.
- Honey - trapped Army soldier held in Rajasthan for sharing info with Pakistani agent
An Army soldier was arrested for sharing confidential and strategic information about the force with a woman Pakistani agent, a top intelligence official said on Saturday.
- India supplies another 40,000 metric tonnes of diesel to crisis - hit Sri Lanka
India on Saturday provided another 40,000 metric tonnes of diesel to Sri Lanka under the credit line facility to the island nation which is grappling with its worst economic crisis.
- Tourism boom in J&K due to scorching heat in the plains, not better situation in UT: Ghulam Nabi Azad
Veteran Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad on Saturday said the current tourism boom in Jammu and Kashmir is due to the rising temperature in the rest of the country and not because of any improved situation in the Union territory.&nbsp;
- Rahul Gandhi harming India in his hate against PM Modi: BJP
The BJP on Saturday accused Rahul Gandhi of harming India in his "hate" against Prime Minister Narendra Modi and alleged his frequent critical remarks about the country from foreign soils amounted to "betraying" it.
- Yes, Indian Foreign Service has changed, it is called defending national interest: EAM?s retort to Rahul
In a sharp retort to Rahul Gandhi on his comments quoting unnamed European bureaucrats that the Indian Foreign Service has completely changed and become arrogant, External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar on Saturday said it is called defending national interest.
- Rs 400 crore Citibank scam mastermind Shivraj Puri dies of TB at Bhondsi jail
Citibank&rsquo;s former relationship manager Shivraj Puri, the alleged mastermind of the Citibank scam of Rs 400 crore in 2010, died from tuberculosis (TB) at a Delhi hospital on Thursday morning.
- Narendra Modi hosts Deaflympics contingent, says ?you brought pride and glory for India?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday hosted India&rsquo;s Deaflympics contingent which produced its best-ever performance in the event held in Caxias do Sul, Brazil, from May 1 to 15.
- Minor fire breaks out in new Parliament building: Officials
A minor fire broke out in the new Parliament building in central Delhi on Saturday afternoon, officials said.
- Delhi court convicts OP Chautala in disproportionate assets case
A Delhi court on Saturday convicted former Haryana chief minister Om Prakash Chautala in a case related to disproportionate assets.
- After initial discovery, GSI to take up further exploration for potash in Punjab
After initial discovery of potash reserves in some pockets of southwestern Punjab, the Geological Survey of India (GSI) will be undertaking a regional level exploration for the mineral during its 2022-23 field season.
- CBI raids multiple locations in NSE co - location scam
The CBI on Saturday launched a search operation at over 10 locations in connection with the National Stock Exchange (NSE) co-location scam involving the financial institution&#39;s former MD and CEO Chitra Ramkrishna and the ex-Group Operating Officer Anand Subramanian.