- 30th May, 2020 Zee News
- 29th May, 2020 Zee News
- IMD forecasts favourable conditions for Southwest Monsoon as rain lashes Delhi - NCR
The IMD said, "Conditions are becoming favourable for further advance of Southwest Monsoon into some more parts of south Arabian Sea, Maldives-Comorin area, southwest and the southeast Bay of Bengal during next 48 hours."
- 4.6 - magnitude mild - intensity earthquake jolts Haryana; strong tremors felt in Delhi - NCR
Earthquake tremors felt in Delhi and surrounding areas on Friday (May 29). Tremors were felt in Haryana, Punjab and NCR today evening. The National Centre for Seismology said the quake occured at around 9:08 pm and the epicentre is at Haryana&#039;s Rohtak.
- Delhi government issues new guidelines for domestic travel. Here`s the detail
Delhi’s directorate general of health services on Monday passed an order issuing guidelines for domestic travel via flights, buses or trains for passengers. In its order, the officials concerned have been asked to ensure compliance of guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, in “letter and spirit”.
- Delhi University UG Admission 2020: DU releases tentative admission schedule
The Delhi University released its online admission schedule for various Uner Graduate (UG) courses, the online portal for registration will open on June 8 at 10 am.
- Delhi government justifies levying Corona fee on liquor in High Court, seeks dismissal of plea
The Delhi government&#039;s reply said that citizens have no fundamental right to liquor trade or business or even to consume liquor, while the state has the right to regulate each of these.
- Wife immolates self after husband refuses to buy smart phone in Delhi
A woman set herself on fire after a quarrel with her husband over buying a smart phone in ??Delhi&#039;s Maidangadi area. The incident had occurred on May 27, the woman succumbed to her injuries at the hospital on Thursday.
- 450 Delhi Police personnel infected with coronavirus, 196 recover from deadly COVID - 19 infection
Delhi Police, which is trying hard to ensure implementation of lockdown rules to prevent further spread of coronavirus, is under a lot of pressure these days after 450 of its personnel were found to be infected with the deadly virus.
- 28th May, 2020 Zee News
- 2.5 magnitude low - intensity earthquake jolts Faridabad, tremors felt in Delhi
A low-intensity earthquake jolted Haryana’s Faridabad, neighbouring Delhi, on Thursday. The low-intensity earthquake measured 2.5 magnitude on the Richter Scale with its epicentre in Nacholi in Faridabad.
- Light rains likely over Delhi, Haryana and some parts in Uttar Pradesh: IMD
In a respite from the severe heat wave conditions which persists over north India, light rains over a few places of West Delhi, Rohtak, Kosli, Hodal, Palwal, Manesar, Rewari, Sohana, Nuh, Bhiwadi, Etah, Moradabad, Amroha are predicted during the next two hour.
- Locust swarms arrive in India for summer breeding; Delhi, UP put on alert
As swarms of locusts make their way to India for the breeding season in summer, Delhi and Uttar Pradesh have been put on high alert.
- 27th May, 2020 Zee News
- 26th May, 2020 Zee News
- Heatwave continues to scorch Delhi, temperature soars to 47.6 degree Celsius at Palam
The Safdarjung Observatory, which provides representative figures for the city, recorded a maximum of 46 degrees Celsius.
- India coronavirus, COVID - 19 live updates, May 26: 2,091 new confirmed infections take Maharashtra`s total c...
The nationwide tally of Covid-19 cases neared 1.45 lakh on Tuesday after a record number of nearly 6,535 people tested positive for the deadly virus infection during the day. India&#039;s Covid-19 death toll has also crossed the 4,000-mark, marking an over three-fold increase since May 1, while the total number of active cases has more than tripled too in this time period. The number of recovered Covid-19 patients has also grown over six-fold since then to nearly 60,000 now.
- Delhi: Tughlakabad slums caught fire, causes loss of millions
In Delhi, earlier the slums in the Tughlakabad caught fire. The reason of fire has not been cleared yet but it has been claimed that this causes loss of millions and no life is in danger. Watch video on Zee News
- Delhi - Ghaziabad border re - sealed due to rising corona infection
Delhi-Ghaziabad border re-sealed again after order of District Magistrate due to rising corona infection. Only essential services people and people having entry passes will be allowed to cross the border. Watch video on Zee News
- Video: Ghaziabad to reseal Delhi border from May 26 amid spike in COVID - 19 cases
Worried over the rising number of coronvirus COVID-19 cases in the national capital, Ghaziabad has decided to reseal its border with Delhi effective from May 26, 2020 Watch video on Zee News
- Delhi`s Rail Bhavan to be closed again after 5th staffer tests COVID - 19 positive
According to a report, while the office in the building will remain shut for two days, the entire fourth floor will be closed till May 29. The sanitisation will be carried out in the entire building.
- 25th May, 2020 Zee News
- Plea in Delhi High Court seeks equal ration benefits for all Delhiites
The petition also sought directions that the materials should be made available at PDS shops in a sufficient amount.
- Delhi sizzles at 44.4 degree celcius, city continues to reel under heatwave
Besides Delhi, the IMD also issued red warning for Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Rajasthan for the next two days. It issued an &#039;Orange&#039; warning for eastern Uttar Pradesh.
- Delhi CM Kejriwal in press conference: Corona won`t end soon, we must keep the death toll low
On Monday, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal held a press conference on the situation of coronavirus in Delhi, in which he said, "Corona will not end soon, we must keep the death toll low." Watch video on Zee News
- Domestic flights resume from May 25, first flight took off from Delhi to Pune & Mumbai to Patna
As announced by Union Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri, domestic flight services have resumed from Monday (May 25, 2020) due to government&#039;s efforts, which was stopped two months ago due to the imposed lockdown to prevent the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Watch video on Zee News
- 24th May, 2020 Zee News