- 29th September, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 28th September, 2020 The New Indian Express
- HC asks Kejriwal government if sufficient ICU beds vacant for non - COVID patients in Delhi
The court, during the hearing, asked the Delhi government to give details of the ICU beds earmarked for COVID and non-COVID patients and how many in each of the two categories are lying vacant.
- Delhi hospital doctor claims patient, attendant assaulted him when asked to wear mask
The resident doctors' association at the hospital also wrote a letter to the medical superintendent, demanding action under the Disaster Management Act.
- Delhi government to set up 30 mohalla clinics to boost COVID - 19 care
Currently, some of these clinics are being used a Covid-19 testing centres from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
- Aamir Khan restarts shooting for 'Laal Singh Chaddha' in Delhi
In the viral images and clips, Aamir is seen talking to his crew during an outdoor stint. He wears seen a bright orange T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.Aamir’s look has impressed his fans.
- 'Divide and Conquer': The scheme helping Delhi restro - bars to revive post lockdown
As in much of the rest of the world, including India, the F&B industry has been among the most affected by the outbreak and subsequent lockdowns and restrictions.
- Get ready to choke on Delhi's toxic air
Last year at the peak of pollution, only 44 per cent of Delhi’s PM 2.5 load was attributed to stubble burning in the neighbouring Punjab and Haryana.
- Traffic snarls expected in Delhi due to Congress protest against new Farm Laws
The Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee will stage the mega foot march from Rajghat to the L-G house at Civil Lines to protest against the new farm laws.
- White cube spaces open doors for new talent in Delhi
A few prominent art galleries in the Capital have some eye-catching shows on view, all promoting new artists
- 27th September, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 26th September, 2020 The New Indian Express