- 20th June, 2022 The New Indian Express
- 19th June, 2022 The New Indian Express
- 18th June, 2022 The New Indian Express
- Delhi skill varsity offers over 7,000 seats
Amongst the 16 UG programmes, the university has added four new flagship programmes - B. Library Sciences, B. Optometry, B.Sc.
- DTC, Delhi Metro to build swanky bus terminals in city
The first phase of the project will be carried out at Nehru Place, Najafgarh, Azadpur, Mehrauli, and Narela. The spots have been identified jointly by the DTC and DMRC.
- ?Criminal proceedings no shortcut for remedies?: Delhi High Court
Criminal proceedings are not a shortcut for other remedies and criminal law cannot be set into motion in a usual manner, the Delhi High Court said.
- Student organisations protest against Agnipath scheme in Delhi; Opposition continues to attack Modi government
The Delhi Police said no permission was granted to these groups to stage demonstrations. Even as the protests against the scheme escalated across the country, Delhi remained relatively quiet.
- 17th June, 2022 The New Indian Express
- MCD mulling tax collection from illegal colonies of Delhi
They said any formal proposal in this connection is yet to be moved but the plan is under discussion at MCD meetings on financial issues.
- CBI files charge sheet against Delhi - based toy firm for ?Rs 2,000 crore fraud?
It was also alleged the company had inflated its turnover by entering into non-genuine transactions with certain parties.
- Delhi's Darlipali second unit back to grid after eight weeks
Much to the relief of the State, the second unit of the NTPC’s Darlipali super critical power station in Sundargarh district has come back to the grid on Thursday.
- Delhi L - G Saxena directs NDMC to restore Gole Market, surrounding areas
After listening to them, he directed them to undertake repair and reconstruction work on the heritage marketplace, the statement from the L-G office said.
- Delhi residents seek L - G intervention over expansion of Okhla plant
The residents have been fighting a legal battle for more than 12 years, demanding the closure or shifting of the plant from their backyards.
- Flying squads in Delhi metro to catch norm violators
More than 500 commuters were penalised by the Delhi Metro authorities in the first week of June for violation of various norms, including those related to Covid-19.
- Delhi's 71 neglected heritage sites to get new lease of life
Having three world heritage sites, numerous monuments, forts and tombs, the national capital has no dearth of heritage structures.
- 16th June, 2022 The New Indian Express
- Delhi HC bars AAP, MLA from ?defaming? Rashtriya Loktantrik Party MP
It was further alleged that the defendants got news circulated on various dates concerning their tweets and allegations which were ex-facie false, concocted, slanderous, scandalous, and derogatory.
- ?Wholesale Shopping Festival? initiative by Govt to celebrate iconic Delhi markets; boost sales, increase jobs
The traders said they are optimistic that such a festival will also help in increasing employment opportunities.
- Prophet remark row: VHP, Bajrang Dal demonstrate in Delhi against violent protest
The VHP-Bajrang Dal protestors outside the Nand Nagri's SDM office raised slogans like 'Bharat Mata ki Jai', Vande Mataram and vowed
- Delhi Police enter Congress HQ, beat up cadre? Cops deny
Party leaders alleged that Delhi Police personnel forcibly entered its headquarters at Akbar Road and thrashed them, posting a video of the incident on Twitter to substantiate their claims.
- 15th June, 2022 The New Indian Express
- Delhi HC restrains AAP from posting defamatory statements against RLP MP Hanuman Beniwal
Justice Anoop Kumar Mendiratta issued summons to defendants on the lawsuit by Beniwal and others against a series of allegedly defamatory tweets made earlier this month.
- Delhi: Three - month - old with rare congenital disorder gets new life after surgery
A three-month-old boy diagnosed with a rare congenital disorder has received a new lease of life after undergoing surgery at Apollo Hospitals, the hospital said on Tuesday.
- Allegations of Delhi Police forcibly entering Congress HQ, beating up functionaries 'totally false': Officer
The party, however, shared purported video clips on social media showing police personnel entering its office premises.
- Lieutenant Governor Saxena launches special cleanliness drive in Delhi, CM gives it a miss
Kejriwal, however, in a tweet appealed to all the MPs, MLAs and the masses to enthusiastically take part in the drive. “We have to together make our Delhi clean,” he tweeted.
- Delhi University students will get printed degrees in year of convocation for first time
DU Dean of Examination DS Rawat requested colleges and institutes to depute officials to collect the degrees of their students who have completed their courses in 2021.
- Delhi government extends last date for entry - level EWS admissions till June 24
The admission to entry-level classes in private schools under Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Disadvantaged Group (DG) and Children with Special Needs (CWSN) categories began on March 29.
- Delhi gave a flavour to my personality, says actor Varun Mitra
In a candid chat, ‘Guilty Minds’ actor Varun Mitra talks about his showbiz journey and how his time in Delhi played a pivotal role in taking him where he is today
- Covid surge: Delhi sees 1,000 new cases in single day, highest since February 9
According to Dr Suresh Kumar, director, Lok Nayak Hospital, there has been no significant increase in the hospitalisation rate. Symptoms observed in the patients have been mild, he said.