- 18th February, 2020 Times of India
- BJP appoints observers to select leader of legislative party in Delhi, Jharkhand assemblies
India News: NEW DELHI: The BJP has appointed its national general secretary Saroj Pandey as observer for selecting the leader of its Legislative party in the Delh.
- IGI up to 7th spot in terms of seats offered
Delhi emerged as the seventh largest airport in the world in terms of seat capacity with 3 million seats offered on departing flights in February, a g
- New Friends Colony anti - CAA violence: Delhi court sends Sharjeel Imam to judicial custody till March 3
A Delhi court on Tuesday sent Sharjeel Imam, who has been named as an "instigator" by the Delhi Police in its charge sheet on violent protests agains
- Chinese wrestlers denied visa for Asian Championships in Delhi
More sports News: A 40-member strong Chinese wrestling contingent will not compete at the Asian Championships beginning here today. The Indian government denied them vi
- Latest traffic updates from Delhi - NCR
When you want to be in the know on the go, times city is here to help. be it traffic snarls, metro-train delays or cancelled flights, times city brings you every information that can ease your commuting woes.
- Shaheen Bagh protesters march to meet Amit Shah, stopped by police
On Saturday, the protestors at Shaheen Bagh had told mediapersons that they would be going to the meet Home Minister Amit Shah at his residence on Sun
- Delhi: Public bus fleet crosses 6,000 for first time in 10 years
In the past one and a half months when Delhi was in the grip of the election fever, its public transport system reached a milestone. After witnessing
- Coronavirus: 406 from Wuhan start leaving ITBP facility in Delhi, but to stay isolated at home
The ordeal of the 406 evacuees from Wuhan is not completely over as yet. While all of them, quarantined at an ITBP facility in Delhi, tested negative
- Nirbhaya case: Delhi court issues fresh death warrants; convicts to be hanged on March 3
A Delhi court on Monday issued fresh death warrants for March 3 at 6 am against the four death row convicts—Mukesh Kumar Singh, Pawan Gupta, Vinay Kum
- Delhi: Senior embassy official booked for molestation
An FIR of molestation against a senior official posted at an embassy has been registered on a complaint by a woman who worked at an NGO associated wit
- Delhi: Soon, pay up to Rs 200 for garbage to be picked up
Soon, residents in north Delhi may have to pay “user charges” for garbage collection. Cash-strapped North Delhi Municipal Corporation is likely to st
- Anti - CAA protests: Delhi court sends Sharjeel Imam to one - day police custody
A Delhi court Monday sent Sharjeel Imam, arrested on sedition charges, to one day custody of Delhi Police in a case related to violent protests agains
- Delhi air very poor, no relief till Thursday
Delhi on Monday recorded ‘very poor’ air quality with an AQI of 303, according to System of Air Quality and Weather Forecasting and Research (SAFAR).
- Realme X50 Pro global launch to now happen in New Delhi after MWC 2020 cancellation
Realme X50 Pro will be India’s first 5G smartphone. However, note that 5G connectivity may still take a couple of years to arrive in the country.
- Amid pressure on New Delhi to open its milk market, Indian - American protester turns focus on US dairy ind
US News: WASHINGTON: An Indian-American protestor is turning the spotlight on the US dairy industry even as the Trump administration is cranking up heat on New.
- China pulls out of Delhi shooting World Cup
More sports News: In what would come as a big relief to the organisors, China has withdrawn entries of its shooters for the ISSF World Cup to be held in New Delhi in Ma
- 17th February, 2020 Times of India