- What SC told farm unions, Delhi Police: Key points
India News: NEW DELHI: The Supreme court on Wednesday expressed its displeasure to the farm unions and critics over aspersions cast on members of committee appoin.
- Delhi riots: Court grants bail to two persons
NEW DELHI: A Delhi court has granted bail to two persons in a case related to the communal violence in north east Delhi in February last year.
- Delhi: Farmer dies after consuming poisonous substance at Tikri border
The deceased has been identified as Jai Bhagwan Rana (42), a resident of Pakasma village in Rohtak district of Haryana. He had consumed Sulphas tablet
- Delhi reports 231 fresh Covid - 19 cases; Satyendar Jain says situation seems 'lot under control'
Delhi recorded 231 fresh Covid-19 cases and 10 deaths on Tuesday as health minister Satyendar Jain said the coronavirus situation in the national capi
- Delhi University's Vidya Vistar Scheme aims academic cooperation with other varsities
Education News: NEW DELHI: An academic cooperative system between colleges and departments of the Delhi University and those of other Indian universities is on the ca.
- Delhi Jal Board to expedite key project to monitor supply
Delhi Jal Board vice-chairman Raghav Chadha on Tuesday reviewed the ongoing work on the supervisory control and data acquisition (Scada) centre to ens
- SC says Delhi Police to decide on farmers' Republic Day tractor rally
India News: NEW DELHI: The Supreme court on Wednesday refused to entertain Delhi police&#x27;s plea in restraining a proposed Republic Day tractor rally in Delhi by pr.
- Scribe files phishing complaint in Delhi
Delhi Police on Monday received a complaint from senior television journalist Nidhi Razdan, who has claimed that she had become a victim of phishing w
- Delhi: Girl reunited with kin after 4 years
After four years of struggle, a girl who went missing in 2017 from Shalimar Bagh was reunited with her family on Monday. A reward of Rs 50,000 was ann
- Delhi: Confidence boosted, more kids return to schools
The second day of the reopening of schools saw a larger turnout than Monday with students becoming more confident after seeing the response of their
Stay with us for all live updates from across India.
- Northeast Delhi riots: Cops told to preserve call detail records of 10 accused
A Delhi court on Tuesday directed police to preserve the call detail records (CDRs) of 10 accused from February 20-28 last year in a northeast Delhi
- People want BJP out of corporations: AAP
Aam Aadmi Party functionary Durgesh Pathak on Tuesday said the public participation in &#x27;mohalla sabhas&#x27; was increasing and people were thronging the n
- Delhi: Work halted at 27 places, Rs 76 lakh fine for dust norm violations
Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) and state pollution control boards of Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh levied an environmental compensat
- Dilli - dally: How to win game of nerves
In the last three working days, since mass vaccination against Covid-19 was launched, the turnout in Delhi has been lower than expected: 3,598 on the
- Delhi HC seeks reply on victims' plea seeking increase in aid
Delhi High Court has sought response of the Centre and the AAP government on a plea seeking enhancement of compensation provided to the victims of the
- No access to chargesheet in jail, riots accused tell Delhi court
A Delhi court on Tuesday directed all the accused in the northeast Delhi violence conspiracy case to appear physically on February 2, following the n
- Delhi: Sensors to help maintain social distancing installed at IGI Airport
513 overhead sensors have been installed at Indira Gandhi International Airport’s Terminal 3. These generate a density map that alerts ground staff immediately when flyers breach social distancing norms. The sensor system sends alerts to a team of over 200 marshals and ground staff that helps them to precisely identify the area where social distancing rules are being flouted. The technology was adopted in anticipation of a possible increase in passenger load when full-fledged international operations are permitted.
- Life after jab: Health workers look forward to reuniting with families
Unlike the vaccination sceptics, Srikanth who works in Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh, welcomed the opportunity to protect himself.
- Delhi: Three AAP members discharged in sex harassment case
New Delhi: Three Aam Aadmi Party functionaries — Jarnail Singh, Amanatullah Khan and Somnath Bharti — were on Tuesday discharged in a sexual harassmen.
- Homebuyers queue up for Delhi Development Authority housing scheme
Around 46,500 home aspirants have registered for Delhi Development Authority’s Housing Scheme 2021 than 10,000 have already applied for the 1
- Delhi: With visibility zero, 50 flights delayed
Parts of Delhi recorded ‘very dense fog’ in the morning, with visibility dropping to ‘zero’ at Palam at around 8.30am, India Meteorological Departmen
- Republic Day tractor parade inside capital: Farmers to Delhi Police
The protesting farm unions have told the Delhi and Haryana police that there will be a Republic Day tractor parade inside Delhi, come what may.
- CBI recovers Rs 2.04 cr cash hidden in South Delhi hotel in railway officials bribery case
India News: NEW DELHI: The CBI has seized an additional Rs 2.
- Bird flu scare: Red Fort shut two days early
In the wake of the bird flu scare, Red Fort has been closed to the public two days before its official closure on January 21.