- 3rd August, 2021 Times of India
- 2nd August, 2021 Times of India
- Delhi govt issues new guidelines for spas, massage centres to prevent sexual abuse, trafficking
Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday approved new stricter guidelines for operation of spa and massage centres, including a provision to ban
- Delhi: Water level in Yamuna recedes, but still above 'warning' mark
The water level in the Yamuna in Delhi receded slightly on Monday but was still above the warning mark of 204.5 metres, as widespread rains continued
- DCW seeks police action against man for remarks on Muslim women
NEW DELHI: The Delhi Commission For Women (DCW) issued a notice to city police on Monday and sought an action taken report in a matter where a man all.
- High court seeks Delhi govt's reply on plea to resume all weekly markets
NEW DELHI: The Delhi high court on Monday asked the Delhi Government to file a reply on a petition seeking to resume all weekly markets with all preca.
- Delhi Israel embassy blast: NIA re - registers case, intensifies probe
India News: NEW DELHI: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has re-registered a case in the Improvised Explosive Device (IED) blast near Israel embassy on APJ .
- Thunderstorm, rain likely in Delhi, Noida, adjoining areas in next 2 hours: IMD
India Meteorological Department on Sunday predicted thunderstorm with moderate to heavy intensity rain in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram, among other place
- Delhi: 9 - year - old girl dies under suspicious circumstances, parents allege she was cremated without conse
A nine-year-old girl died under suspicious circumstances, with her parents alleging that she was cremated without their consent by a crematorium&#x27;s pri
- Cinemas reopen with special jab offers and 100% vaccinated staff
Cinemas are offering free movie tickets, meal combos and other incentives to vaccinated audiences
- No helmet on, Delhi woman dies as bike hits divider
Noida: A 26-year-old woman died and her friend suffered serious injuries after the motorcycle they were riding hit the divider in Sector 43 on Saturda.
- Covid guidelines: For 16th straight day, less than 1k challaned in Delhi
NEW DELHI: Delhi Police issued fewer than 1,000 challans to people for not wearing a face mask for the sixteenth consecutive day on Saturday.
- After O2 crisis, Delhi govt targets 421 - tonne storage capacity
NEW DELHI: After the second wave of Covid-19 devastated the capital in April and May, Delhi government has been strengthening health infrastructure ke.
- 85 new Covid - 19 cases in Delhi, highest in 24 days
The capital recorded 85 new Covid-19 cases with a positivity rate of 0.12% in the last 24 hours, which is the highest in the last 24 days.
- After a three - month hiatus, 2,500 people visit Delhi zoo on Day 1
NEW DELHI: Nearly 2,500 people visited the National Zoological Park in two shifts on Sunday when it was reopened after nearly three months of closure .
- 2 new bus routes to boost Delhi link by August end
Gurgaon: Gurugram Mahanagar City Bus Limited (GMCBL) is planning to expand its services on two new routes, which will connect Gurgaon to the national .
- Ghaziabad girl, 14, raped by 4 men in Delhi flat
A 14-year-old girl was allegedly persuaded to go on a long drive by a youth she knew, taken to a flat in Delhi and gang-raped by four. While three of
- Dispose of e - waste properly, depts told
New Delhi: Most of the state government departments, which are bulk consumers of electronics and electrical equipment, don’t have any specific managem.
- Man on interim bail arrested for killing wife
New Delhi:A 40-year-old man was arrested on Sunday, a day after he allegedly murdered his estranged wife in southeast Delhi’s Govindpuri.
- Call centre busted in Dwarka, 12 held
New Delhi: Delhi Police on Saturday busted a fake call centre being run from Ramphal Chowk in Dwarka and arrested 12 people, including three women.
- Yamuna stays below danger mark, flow from Hathnikund also down
New Delhi: The water level in the Yamuna continued to hover just below the danger mark of 205.
- EDMC okays 710 posts for mosquito checkers
New Delhi: East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) in its standing committee approved a proposal for creating posts for 710 domestic breeding checkers.