- 20th October, 2020 Times of India
- Slow start under second Delhi University cutoff list
It was a slow day on Monday at Delhi University as admissions began under the second cutoff list. Just 2,602 students completed the process, much fewe
- Delhi: Seven arrested as cartel ferrying drugs in ambulances busted
It was an almost perfect setup.An ambulance flashing its blue light and blowing the siren zooming through all check-posts uninterrupted to ferry a cri
- Man held for harassing woman by sending obscene messages in Delhi
A 28-year-old sales executive from Gujarat who had been allegedly sending obscene messages to a woman in Delhi was arrested on Sunday.The man worked a
- Fix blame for deaths, send top officials to jail: Experts
New Delhi: Despite availability of cleaning technologies and laws banning manual scavenging, septic tank deaths continue to occur.
- Over 2,100 new Covid - 19 cases in Delhi, 36,000 tests done
The capital recorded 31 more fatalities due to Covid-19 on Monday, taking the death toll to 6,040, while 2,154 fresh cases pushed the infection tally
- Centre should now accept community spread: Jain
New Delhi: State health minister Satyendar Jain on Monday said the central government should clearly accept community spread of Covid-19 on a large sc.
- Delhi faces water crisis in festive season: DJB
The city&#x27;s ongoing water supply problem may snowball into a big crisis this festive season, the Delhi Jal Board (DJB) fears.
- From CNG To Hydrogen, Delhi?s Journey Towards Becoming City With Clean Air
New Delhi: On Tuesday, Delhi will become the first city in the country to roll out buses run on hydrogen-enriched CNG (HCNG), a fuel cleaner than CNG.
- HC grants bail to 60 - yr - old man in Delhi riots case
The Delhi high court has granted bail to a 60-year-old man accused of participating in an unlawful assembly during communal violence in northeast Delh
- 19th October, 2020 Times of India
- Delhi riots: Court dismisses man's bail plea in head constable murder case
A Delhi court Monday dismissed a bail application of an accused in the murder case of head constable Ratan Lal during the communal violence in northea
- In Delhi, a chance brush with Salim Durani
Cricket News: A drooping blazer hangs from the spartan shelf above the bed. On the bedside table, an unpretentious lighter with a single cigarette stuck to it like
- Durga Puja in Delhi to go online; home delivery of prasad, Covid - 19 test for priests planned
Online darshan, home delivery of prasad and Covid-19 test for priests and cooks are some of the unique measures that Durga Puja organisers in the nati
- Delhi: Man arrested for duping firms by hacking emails of executives
A 34-year-old member of a gang, which used to allegedly hack into email accounts of senior executives of multinational companies and use their ID to a
- Northeast Delhi violence: 60 - year - old gets bail for 'satisfactory' conduct
The Delhi High Court has granted bail to a 60-year-old man in connection with a case pertaining to north-east Delhi violence in February.
- NEET topper Akanksha Singh aspires to join AIIMS Delhi
Education News: : Akanksha Singh aspires to join AIIMS Delhi and discover affordable treatments for neurological diseases and disorders
- Explained: What is HCNG and what are its benefits?
Buses running on hydrogen-enriched compressed natural gas(HCNG), a cleaner fuel compared with CNG, are going to hit the capital’s roads, from Tuesday.
- DU 2nd cut off: Delhi University releases second cut - off list
Education News: NEW DELHI: The Delhi University released its second cut-off list on Saturday with admission to many courses being closed and some programmes seeing a .
- Leggie Pravin Dubey joins Delhi Capitals
Cricket News: Karnataka leggie Pravin Dubey has been picked by Delhi Capitals as a replacement for seasoned spinner Amit Mishra, who was laid low by a flexor tendon
- Delhi: Nizamuddin waiting for the crowds
It was the 806th yaum-e-wiladat(birthday) of Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya last week. While the dargah would be jam-packed with people from far and wide i
- DC vs CSK Highlights: Shikhar Dhawan slams maiden hundred as Delhi Capitals beat Chennai Super Kings by 5
Cricket News: Check DC vs CSK IPL live score updates, scorecard, Ball by ball commentary, live streaming and highlights on Times of India
- Delhi: From tomorrow, 50 buses to run on fuel that?s cleaner than CNG
From Tuesday, buses running on hydrogen-enriched compressed natural gas(HCNG) are going to hit the capital’s roads.
- Delhi Metro starts drive at construction sites
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has launched a special drive across six construction sites to ensure pollution control measures were being stringe
- IP University to rethink law exam decision
New Delhi: After Bar Council of India (BCI) objected to the conduct of law examinations before resumption of physical classes, IP University has decid.
- DTC depots to make space for clean - fuel stations
New Delhi: Delhi’s first hydrogen-enriched CNG (HCNG) production plant, which will provide fuel for operating 50 buses on a pilot basis, has come up a.
- Withdrawal Symptoms: Caution Ahead
New Delhi: A day before the admissions start under the second cutoff list, Delhi University organised yet-another online open-day webinar for students.