- 17th April, 2021 Times of India
- 2 women among eight held for assaulting cop in W Delhi
New Delhi: Eight people, including two women, have been arrested for allegedly assaulting a Delhi Police head constable in west Delhi’s Khyala on Thur.
- COVID - 19: Monuments in Delhi to remain closed till May 15
With the resurge of COVID-19 cases in the national capital, Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) on April 15 announced that monuments would remain shut till May 15. Famous Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantar, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar and other centrally protected monuments would remain closed. Malini, a visitor said, “I had came here to visit Red Fort but could not get inside only look at it from outside.” Another visitor Sandesh said, “I had came to visit Delhi but we have to follow government’s protocol too.”
- Weekend curfew: Delhi Metro to run at reduced frequency
This weekend, the Delhi Metro network will have 1,600 train trips per day as against nearly 5,000 daily trips on a usual weekend.
- Delhi Mumbai expressway: The making of India's longest expressway
India News: LOHTAKI, HARYANA: Giant machines whir away as they pave the way for the country’s longest expressway connecting the national capital with the financia.
- Delhi: Rush results in long wait for Covid - 19 tests, results delayed
Laboratories are overwhelmed with requests to collect Covid-19 samples, forcing most of them to either turn down the callers and ask them to speak to
- Buffer stocks of wood at ghats as deaths mount
New Delhi: With the number of Covid deaths on the rise, the city’s crematoria are creating buffer stock of wood to meet the increased demand.
- Candidates want JEE Main postponed too
New Delhi: As the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has postponed its Class XII exams, now there is a growing demand to defer the Joint Entr.
- Delhi: Man stabbed to death by son
NEW DELHI: A 70-year-old man was stabbed to death by his son over a monetary issue in northwest Delhi&#x27;s Wazirpur area, police said on Friday.
- 16th April, 2021 Times of India
- 15th April, 2021 Times of India
- Northeast Delhi riots: Court says Umar Khalid can't remain in jail on basis of 'sketchy material', grants
While hearing the bail plea of the former student leader Jawaharlal Nehru University, the court noted, "He (Khalid) can&#x27;t be made to incarcerate in ja
- RR vs DC Live Score, IPL 2021: Regular wickets dent Delhi Capitals innings
After losing four wickets inside 7 overs, Rishabh Pant (51) and Lalit Yadav (20) added 51 runs for the fifth wicket to rebuild the Delhi Capitals inn
- Fire breaks out in Delhi's Punjabi Bagh area
NEW DELHI: A massive fire broke out in the slums of Paschim Puri area in west Delhi at 10pm on Wednesday.
- Breaking News Live: Delhi court grants bail to Umar Khalid
Stay here for real-time updates on breaking news from India and across the world that you can&#x27;t miss:
- 50 can people to offer namaz at Nizamuddin Markaz during Ramzan: Delhi HC
The Delhi high court on Thursday allowed 50 people to offer namaz five times a day at the Nizamuddin Markaz mosque during Ramzan.
- 17,000 more Covid cases in Delhi, hotels and banquet halls turned into hospitals
Currently, Delhi has 50,736 active cases, of which 24,155 (50%) are under home isolation. Faced with an unprecedented situation, the Delhi government
- Watch: Delhi cop thrashed, abused by gym owner, probe ordered
A video of a Delhi police cop is being assaulted by some people inside a house has gone viral on social media. The cop is being repeatedly slapped and abused. Delhi Police has initiated a probe after the incident came into their knowledge. showing an on-duty policeman being assaulted by a gym-owner on April 1 in the Uttam Nagar area of Delhi.
- Delhi: Get real - time data for your flight at IGI Airport with a tap
New Delhi: Flyers often face inconvenience and add to the crowd as they reach the Delhi airport unaware of schedule changes.
- Delhi: North corporation school teachers seek clarity on leave
While hundreds of school teachers of North Delhi Municipal Corporation have been assigned Covid duties, they have objected to the lack of clear-cut or
- Delhi - Mumbai expressway: Five flyovers planned on Sohna - Firozepur Jhirka stretch
In a few months, the drive between Jaipur and Delhi-NCR could take you down a different route, which is part of the bigger Delhi-Mumbai Expressway. Th
- IM accused cites ?delay? in trial for bail, Delhi HC sends notice to NIA
India News: NEW DELHI: The Delhi HC on Tuesday sought the NIA’s reply on a plea by Indian Mujahideen’s alleged key operative Abdul Wahid Sidibappa, arrested in 20.