- Delhi HC restrains broadcast of ICC T20 World Cup by rogue websites
Cricket News: The Delhi High Court has restrained rogue websites from streaming the ICC Men&#x27;s T20 World Cup 2021 in violation of the exclusive broadcasting rights h
- Corporations have taken no steps to tackle dengue in Delhi, claims AAP MLA Atishi
Aam Aadmi Party MLA Atishi on Tuesday blamed BJP-led municipal corporations for the rise in dengue cases in Delhi. In a press conference, the AAP func
- Day before SC hearing, video calls farmers back to Delhi
Betraying jitters on the eve of Supreme Court hearing, the farmer unions on Tuesday evening released a video that called prortesters back to the Delhi
- Delhi: Gautam Gambhir to open Re 1 plate meal centre near Laxmi Nagar
Further expanding the network of highly subsidised food centres, East Delhi MP Gautam Gambhir will inaugurate the fourth &#x27;Jan Rasoi&#x27; in his constituen
- North civic body launches app for funeral services
New Delhi: North Delhi Municipal Corporation has developed an app-based online crematorium/burial ground booking system, which will help in checking r.
- Delhi crime branch summons CM?s OSD Lokesh Sharma
Earlier, the DCB had summoned him on July 26. He had then requested 15 days of time for some personal work.
- 2 involved in multiple robberies in one night held after encounter in Delhi
On the intervening night of October 11 and 12, four incidents of armed robberies were reported in Dwarka. In the first incident, the complainant alleg
- Delhi: 62 - year - old woman shot over monetary dispute, daughter critical
A 62-year-old woman was shot while her daughter was injured in Najafgarh of Dwarka district on Tuesday. Police said the accused was known to the decea
- Delhi: Niira Radia summoned in Rs 300 crore loan fraud case
Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of Delhi Police has summoned former corporate lobbyist Niira Radia in connection with a recent case in which three people
- Delhi news live: City records 36 fresh Covid cases, one death
Delhi recorded one death due to Covid-19 and 36 fresh cases with a positivity rate of 0.06% on Tuesday, according to data shared by the state health
- Delhi: 23 - year - old stabbed to death in Uttam Nagar, killer believed to be a youth she spurned
A 23-year-old woman died just past midnight on Monday after she was allegedly stabbed by a man believed to have been angered by constantly being rebuf
- Delhi: 12 target 'very high value' NRI a/c with Rs 200 crore, held
Twelve people, including three employees of a private bank, have been arrested on charges of trying to siphon off money from a &#x27;very high value&#x27; NRI b
- DMRC training Dhaka Metro's first batch of officials
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), which once sent its first batch off officials and other staff to Hong Kong for training before the inaugurati
- SDMC seals 35 eateries, guesthouses in 10 days
New Delhi: South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) has claimed that in the past 10 days, it has sealed 35 eateries and guesthouses for running facili.
- Kejriwal meets chess champ, says govt committed to supporting sportspersons
New Delhi: Chief minister Arvind Kejriwal met Chess World Championship silver medallist Tania Sachdev at his residence on Tuesday and said that he is .
- 700 ragpickers turn Delhi shanties into food gardens
Anshu carefully scans the ridge gourds on the rooftop and plucks around two kilos of them for lunch. But it&#x27;s not from a tony terrace garden that the
- Juveniles held in two separate cases of conflict with law
New Delhi: Delhi Police, in two separate cases, apprehended children in conflict with law (CCLs) after they were found involved in house theft and sta.
- When Even 90%+ Can?t Help You Make The Cut
New Delhi: For Konica Jha, studying BA (H) political science at Hindu College was a long-cherished dream.
- Plant saplings in south Delhi parks, name them after your dear ones
New Delhi: South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) launched its ‘Gift a tree’ initiative on Tuesday by presenting an e-certificate to NGT chairman Ju.
- Away from the limelight, these cops have hands full ferrying undertrials
New Delhi: Constable Suresh of Delhi Police’s 3rd Battalion wakes up every day around 4.
- Man stages robbery to dupe employer in SW Delhi, held
New Delhi: A person who allegedly plotted a fake robbery to usurp his employer’s money in South West Delhi’s Subroto Park area has been arrested.
- Mind Your Speed On Delhi - Agra NH
New Delhi: Delhi-Agra stretch will be the first NH corridor in the country to have screens which will alert commuters, if they are driving beyond the .
- Woman stabbed to death allegedly by former boyfriend in Delhi
The victim, who worked as a freelancer with event management companies, left her home around 12 am Monday and told her family that she was going out t
- Delhi: Three bank staff among 12 arrested for trying to withdraw money from NRI account
HDFC Bank alleged that 66 attempts were made to access the internet banking services of the account, a senior police officer said.
- Court raps Tihar for ?vague? med report despite its order
New Delhi: Non-compliance with the direction of any court is not only a serious misconduct on part of the jail authorities but also constitutes a pena.