- 2nd July, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 1st July, 2020 The New Indian Express
- COVID - 19 situation in Delhi not 'terrible', more people recovering now: CM Kejriwal
He said it was predicted that there will be 60,000 active cases in the city by June 30, but at present the number of active cases is around 26,000.
- Unlock 2.0: Iconic Jama Masjid in Delhi set to reopen on July 4
Earlier, the mosque had reopened on June 8 after a gap of over two months with the government allowing further relaxations as part of unlock 1.0.
- Post COVID - 19 lockdown, new direct flights from Delhi may open up international travel destinations
The list includes several long-haul routes in New Zealand, Australia, Egypt, Russia, Ireland, South Africa and Turkey.
- Sardar Patel Covid Care Centre in Delhi to admit coronavirus patients from July 3
South Delhi DM BM Mishra said that finishing touches are being applied to the facility and that the work will be completed within the stipulated deadline.
- Manipur CM Biren Singh in Delhi to discuss portfolio allocations
Interestingly, Congress MLA Rajkumar Imo Singh accompanied CM Biren Singh to the national capital in a chartered flight.
- Despite COVID - 19 outbreak, IIT Delhi breaks record of its previous years' campus placements
Earlier, IIT-Delhi had to re-conduct the second phase of its placement drive as several companies rescinded their offers.
- 30th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 29th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 28th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 27th June, 2020 The New Indian Express