- Lockdown: Delhi couple struggles to meet 'adopted' child in Mumbai
Amid the lockdown, a Delhi-based couple is unable to meet their son, whose &#x27;adoption&#x27; is linked to a human trafficking racket because of which police
- Special Cell Delhi cop found dead in car
A Delhi Police inspector was found dead inside his car in northwest Delhi&#x27;s Keshavpuram on Saturday evening.
- Lean business on first day as malls reopen in Delhi
Business remained lean as malls and shopping centres in the national capital re-opened on Monday after more than two months, with only a few people st
- Delhi - NCR: Shocking visuals of hit and run accident caught on CCTV in Ghaziabad
A shocking incident of a hit and run car accident in UP&#x27;s Ghaziabad. The entire incident has been caught on a nearby CCTV camera.The man named Vijendar was attacked by a red car going at a very high speed in a village in Ghaziabad. The man succumbed to his injuries, while the driver of the car fled the spot. A police investigation is underway and the driver has been identified. Rash and negligence driving in Delhi and NCR have resulted in many similar unfortunate accidents in the past also.
- Delhi man offered a ride, beaten up & robbed
Gurgaon: A Delhi resident was allegedly thrashed and robbed of his gold ring when he took a lift from IFFCO Chowk on Saturday morning.
- Delhi witnesses another bout of rain
The national capital witnessed another bout of rain on Sunday morning as strong and cold winds swept across the city.
- Delhi Police await Maulana Saad's Covid - 19 report
The crime branch of Delhi Police has said that the chief of Tablighi Jamaat, Maulana Saad has still not submitted the Covid-19 test report from a gove
- End of an era in Delhi: Iconic cafe, book store at Khan Market shut
NEW DELHI: Cafes are not just about coffee spoons.
- Devotees pay visit to Delhi's Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
People arrive at Sri Bangla Sahib Gurudwara to offer prayers as religious places reopen today as per the guidelines of Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Lessons from Delhi?s failed corona cess on liquor: Don?t overtax citizens
With sales plummeting, Delhi government has revoked the 70% corona cess it had imposed on liquor. Instead it has opted for a moderate 5% increase in VAT. The imperative of quickly raising revenues during the...
- Delhi: Minor lands in the soup for posting profile picture with jailed gangster
Uploading a WhatsApp profile picture with a gangster proved dangerous for a juvenile after the gangster allegedly sent his associates and threatened t
- Religious places in Delhi open after 2.5 months
After remaining shut for nearly two and a half months due to lockdown due to Covid-19 pandemic, numerous places of worship in Delhi on Monday threw op
- ?Delhi University online exam unfair to blind students?
The representatives of Delhi University, human resource development ministry, Central Board of Secondary Education, University Grants Commission have
- Low - intensity earthquake of magnitude 2.1 hits Delhi
A low-intensity earthquake of magnitude 2.1 hit the national capital on Monday, the National Centre for Seismology said.
- Delhi: Number of containment zones in national capital rises to 223
As India enters Unlock 2.0, the number of containment zones in the national capital has risen to 223. This comes at a time when Delhi is already seeing a significant rise in the number of Covid-19 cases. 1,282 new cases were reported in just 24 hours in Delhi, taking the total count to 28,936.
- As Delhi resents pvt hospitals exploiting Covid patients, Odisha scripts encouraging tale
India News: NEW DELHI: At a time when Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal is riled by some private hospitals&#x27; approach to exploit the pandemic by overcharging pa.
- Virtual reality in Delhi: All rise! Judge saheb is online
NEW DELHI: An average courtroom usually has a judge, lawyers representing all sides and officials.
- Delhi unlock 2.0 news: Today's updates
As the Central and state governments allow phase-wise relaxation in curbs to get the life up and running again following over two months of lockdown t
- Delhi: Open and shut case? Why restaurants are wary of fresh start
NEW DELHI: Despite lockdown relaxations, restaurateurs in the capital aren&#x27;t feeling very optimistic.
- Five hospitals in two days: Denied bed, man dies in Delhi
NEW DELHI: For Vikas Jain, what started out as a simple fever for his brother-in-law, 47-year-old Narender Jain , in the last week of May turned out t.
- Infected man walks from Delhi to Ambala
Ambala: Eight people tested positive for Covid-19 and six patients were discharged after they recovered from the virus in Ambala district on Sunday, s.
- Delhi, UP pay resident doctors most, interns in Maharashtra among worst paid
India News: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar pay resident doctors (MBBS degree holders pursuing postgraduation) the most. Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Gujarat and Harya
- Very few takers for Delhi, but Delhi to Ludh reaches more than 50% occupancy
Ludhiana: About two weeks after the Ludhiana-Delhi flight resumed, it is witnessing increase in the passengers coming to the city.