- 14th June, 2020 Times of India
- 13th June, 2020 Times of India
- Delhi yet to regulate Covid treatment fees in private hospitals
India News: NEW DELHI: Three out of the four states with the highest number of Covid cases — Maharashtra, Gujarat and Tamil Nadu — have announced regulation of ch.
- Covid - 19: Delhi added cases twice as fast as Mumbai
India News: In the last fortnight, Chennai and Delhi have added coronavirus cases twice as fast as Mumbai and three times as fast as Ahmedabad, an analysis of the
- Actor?s mother tests positive for Covid - 19, seeks help from Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
Renowned TV actor Deepika Singh posted a video on social media seeking help from Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal after her mother tested positive for Covid-19. But the hospital allegedly refused to hand over the report. In a heart wrenching message which has gone viral, the actor said Delhi’s Lady Hardinge Medical College did not give the medical report to her parents due to which her mother cannot get admitted in a hospital. She further said her parents live in a joint family of 45 people and others are at risk too.
- Delhi doesn?t mask its indifference in faceoff with coronavirus
NEW DELHI: I was sweating and my mask slipped down; I just took it off to drink water; I can&#x27;t breathe if I have it on for long periods.
- Coronavirus live updates: In last fortnight, Delhi added Covid cases twice as fast as Mumbai
Even as India crossed another sombre milepost of 3 lakh cases taking the total tally to 3,08,993 confirmed cases. This includes 145,779 active cases a
- NHRC satisfied with LNJP hospital; will plug gaps: Delhi government
The government said it accepted the SC&#x27;s observations with the "utmost respect" and "absolute sincerity" and was prepared to plug any gaps brought to
- Northeast Delhi riots: Dozen members of group charged with nine murders
NEW DELHI: The chargesheets filed in the northeast Delhi riots have put the spotlight on a dozen accused, of whom nine have been arrested.
- Delhi constable returns to home state as a DSP
NEW DELHI: At 24, when Kekdam Lingo left home for a Delhi Police recruitment drive, his father wasn’t happy.
- Delhi government eases discharge policy, waives re - test
The Delhi government has changed its discharge policy for Covid-19 patients.Those who have already spent 10 days in isolation do not need to be tested
- Delhi: Hindu Rao Hospital may become Covid - 19 only
NEW DELHI: Hindu Rao Hospital, the biggest healthcare facility run by north corporation, may soon be turned into a Covid-19 designated unit.
- 5,534MW: Power demand at new season high in Delhi
- Elections for Delhi mayors to be held on June 24
Elections for the mayors of three municipal corporations in Delhi will be held on June 24. The notification in this regard has been issued on Friday a
- Delhi sees over 2,000 Covid - 19 cases in a day for first time
NEW DELHI: The daily count of Covid-19 in the capital crossed 2,000 for the first time on Friday with 2,137 people testing positive for the disease.
- Delhi to wait little longer for monsoon: IMD
The Deputy Director-General of India Meteorological Department, Anand Kumar Sharma said on June 12 that Delhi has to wait a little longer for the arrival of monsoon. However, there is possibility that Delhi would observe some slight shower which might give temporally relief within coming five days. “Delhi has to wait for little longer for monsoon. However, there is possibility that Delhi would observe some slight shower which might give temporally relief,” said Anand Kumar Sharma. “Conditions becoming favourable for further advance of Southwest monsoon into some more parts of Central Arabian Sea, remaining parts of Maharashtra (including Mumbai), Odisha and West Bengal, some more parts of Chhattisgarh and some parts of south Gujarat, south Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand and Bihar during next 48 hours,” said Sharma further said.
- SC tears into Delhi govt for ?deplorable? state of hospitals
India News: The Supreme Court on Friday tore into the Delhi government for the pathetic condition of government hospitals, citing low number of daily tests, impro
- Delhi: Bodies of Covid - 19 victims diverted to Nigambodh Ghat from Punjabi Bagh site due to rush
For three days starting June 9, a large number of bodies of Covid-19 victims were sent to Punjabi Bagh crematorium, but had to be diverted to Nigambod
- Delhi, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu rule out another lockdown
India News: Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and the National Capital Territory of Delhi announced on Friday that there would be no reimposition of the lockdown. The state
- No corona cess on liquor in Delhi from today
NEW DELHI: Starting today, liquor in Delhi will be available at almost the same price as during pre-lockdown days.
- Community spread? Delhi says Centre to confirm
The two dreaded words — community spread — brought to the fore a difference of opinion between the Centre and the state government at a meeting of Del
- Delhi LG forms high - level panel to suggest measures to tackle Covid - 19 outbreak in city
Delhi Lt Governor Anil Baijal on Friday constituted a high-level committee, which includes Indian Council of Medical Research Director-General Balram
- 12th June, 2020 Times of India