- 29th July, 2020 Times of India
- 28th July, 2020 Times of India
- Teen shot by friend after argument in northwest Delhi
A 17-year-old boy was killed allegedly by his friend after an argument broke out between them over paying for a party at a shanty in northwest Delhi,
- Delhi University associate professor arrested in Elgar Parishad case
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Tuesday arrested Delhi University associate professor Hany Babu MT, 54, in the Elgar Parishad case. This is
- DDA allots land for 3rd Kendriya Vidyalaya in northeast Delhi
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has allotted land for another Kendriya Vidyalaya in northeast Delhi&#x27;s Khajuri Khas area, a demand being raised f
- Delhi citizens demand judge - led independent probe into communal violence
India News: NEW DELHI: A group of concerned citizens of Delhi have written to chief minister Arvind Kejriwal demanding an “independent probe” into the February 20.
- Delhi Police head constable shoots himself dead
A Delhi Police head constable allegedly shot himself dead with his service pistol on Tuesday in south Delhi&#x27;s Lado Sarai area, officials said.
- Admit serious Covid - 19 cases from Ghaziabad, Delhi urged
The district administration on Monday urged Delhi officials to ensure that serious Covid-19 patients who are referred to government hospitals in the n
- Delhi unlock 2.0 news: Today's updates
As the Central and state governments allow phase-wise relaxation in curbs to get the life up and running again following over two months of lockdown t
- Delhi: Export firms duped of crores in online fraud
The cyber cell of Delhi Police has busted a gang that allegedly stole duty rebate licences of export firms worth Rs 3.4 crore by fraudulently generati
- 24 - year - old robs auto driver of Rs 85 at gunpoint in Delhi
A 24-year-old man who worked for a medicine company snatched Rs 85 from an autorickshaw driver on the pretext of a ride to Defence Colony.
- Covid - 19: AP, Karnataka breach 1 lakh - mark faster than Delhi, Maharashtra
Karnataka’s Covid-19 caseload crossed the 1-lakh mark on Monday and it’s among five states, including Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Delhi and Andhra Prades
- Chandni Chowk: Old Delhi in new cover
This is not the chaotic Chandni Chowk that you are familiar with. There are no handcarts, e-rickshaws, commercial vehicles and private cars jostling f
- 613 fresh Covid - 19 cases on Monday Delhi?s lowest in two months
Delhi reported 613 new cases of Covid-19 on Monday, its lowest single day tally in nearly two months. The count, however, coincided with lower testing
- Delhi violence: HC restrains police from circulating info on allegations on Pinjra Tod activist
The court passed the order on a plea by Kalitha, a JNU student, alleging selective leak of certain evidence against her by the police.
- Pothole helps victim nab snatcher, recover chain in Delhi
Potholes could be trouble for most commuters, especially during monsoon, but they turned out to be helpful for a man, who managed to catch a chain sna
- Admit serious cases from Ghaziabad, Delhi urged
Ghaziabad: The district administration on Monday urged Delhi officials to ensure that serious Covid-19 patients who are referred to government hospita.
- Kolkata: Flyers flock to first direct Delhi flights in three weeks
Flight operations resumed on Sunday after a day’s suspension with airlines adjusting to start-stop operations following the twice-a-week lockdown in B
- Delhi - NCR: For those back at work, office is a strange place
For Siddhartha Losalka, a recruiter for leadership roles, the return to his office space — a co-working facility in Udyog Vihar — felt surreal. “It wa
- 27th July, 2020 Times of India