- 7th December, 2020 The Hindu
- 6th December, 2020 The Hindu
- Coronavirus | 11% of symptomatic negative cases in Delhi were positive after RT - PCR
Out of the 56,862 symptomatic patients who tested negative in rapid antigen tests, 32,903 were retested through RT-PCR and of them 3,524 were found COVID-19 positive.
- Delhi BJP spokesperson, wife killed in road accident in UP
Their sons suffered injuries in the incident.
- ?I had no option?: In Delhi, children set aside schoolbooks to help families stay afloat
Children across Delhi are setting aside their schoolbooks and taking up odd jobs to help keep their struggling families afloat
- Political parties extend support to farmers protesting in Delhi
DMK urges Centre to repeal all three farm laws
- Delhi?s air quality ?severe?, likely to improve today
Effect of stubble burning dips to 1%
- In Delhi, convicts to pay for trauma of victims, cost of crime
First instance of monetary restitution in country to be based on victim impact report.
- Delhi records over 3,000 new cases with 77 deaths
Over 80,000 tests conducted for second consecutive day
- 5th December, 2020 The Hindu
- 4th December, 2020 The Hindu
- Dilli Chalo | Protesting farmers continue to camp at Delhi border amid heavy police deployment
Representative groups of agitating farmers will meet later in the day to discuss the future course of action.
- Delhi ?held hostage? through protest, says Kapil Mishra in letter to President
“At the start of this year, Delhi was held hostage in the name of Shaheen Bagh movement and an atmosphere of hatred and violence was created in the capital,” he said in his letter.
- CBI searches 3 locations in Delhi in ?1,800 - crore bank fraud case
The agency has received a complaint from the SBI against Jay Polychem Ltd. and its promoters and directors for causing a loss of ?1,800.72 crore to a consortium led by the bank
- Coronavirus | Delhi High Court tells AAP govt. to take fresh decision on order prohibiting spas from reopening in city
Justice Navin Chawla said he found merit in the contention raised by spa-owners here that if saloons are allowed to operate, then they too should be allowed to function
- Diesel crosses ? 73 - mark, petrol price nears ? 83 in Delhi
Prior to the November 20 hike, petrol price had been static since September 22 and diesel rate hadn’t changed since October 2.
- RJD urges Bihar farmers to support protest in Delhi over new laws and MSP
There is no provision for farmers’ interest in the law, says party leader Tejashwi Yadav.
- Delhi reports over 3K cases, 82 deaths
City reports over 3,000 cases with 82 deaths
- 3rd December, 2020 The Hindu