- 20th August, 2020 Oneindia
- 18th August, 2020 Oneindia
- 16th August, 2020 Oneindia
- Several Muslims from Shaheen Bagh join Delhi BJP
Several members of the minority Muslim community from Shaheen Bagh area, that was the centre of the anti-Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) protests here, joined the BJP on Sunday in the presence of its Delhi unit leaders.
- 15th August, 2020 Oneindia
- 13th August, 2020 Oneindia
- 10th August, 2020 Oneindia
- Heavy rains in Delhi - NCR, widespread rainfall to continue in Kerala: IMD
The India Metrological department on Monday predicted light to moderate intensity rain over parts of Delhi-NCR and adjoining areas of Agra, Tundla, Noida, Bhiwani, Panipat, Aligarh, Hathras, Mathura, Bharatpur, Narnaul and Karnal during next two hour. This is expected to cause traffic disruptions and waterlogging acros
- 4th August, 2020 Oneindia
- Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi dies in his Delhi home
Theatre doyen Ebrahim Alkazi passed away in his Delhi home on Tuesday afternoon after suffering a heart attack, his son said. He was 94. Born 18 October 1925, Alkazi was a strict disciplinarian who did rigorous research before producing a play, leading to important advances in scenographic design. His standards later b
- Karnataka overtakes Delhi with 1.4 lakh coronavirus cases
With nearly 1.4 lakh coronavirus cases, Karnataka has overtaken Delhi's count, to become the third worst-affected state in India.
- 2nd August, 2020 Oneindia
- 1st August, 2020 Oneindia
- 29th July, 2020 Oneindia
- Heavy rains in Mumbai, Thane, Dhule, Sangli and Delhi - NCR: IMD warns
The forecast said Mumbai, Thane, Raigad, Palghar, Dhule, Nandurbar, Ahmednagar, Satara and Sangli could receive heavy rain in isolated places and some ghat regions. However, the situation would ease in the following days with light to moderate rains, the IMD said.
- Delhi professor arrested in Bhima Koregaon case over maoist ideology
Hany Babu Musaliyarveettil Tharayil, an associate professor in the Department of English, was arrested in connection with the Bhima Koregaon Elgar Parishad case.
- 28th July, 2020 Oneindia
- IMD issues alert for heavy rains in Delhi on July 29, 30
In an advisory, the IMD said the heavy rainfall can cause water logging in low-lying areas and roads, leading to disruption of traffic flow and municipal services such as water supply and electricity. 'Delhi-NCR is very likely to experience moderate rain with one or two spells of heavy rainfall (more than 65 mm) duri
- 21st July, 2020 Oneindia
- 20th July, 2020 Oneindia
- 19th July, 2020 Oneindia
- 16th July, 2020 Oneindia
- 15th July, 2020 Oneindia
- 13th July, 2020 Oneindia
- All interim orders extended to August 31 by Delhi HC
A special bench, headed by Chief Justice D N Patel, said it was extending the interim orders, including bails, till August 31 as the prisons were already overcrowded and if anyone prisoner returns to jail from outside, there was a risk he might bring the infection with him and it could spread among the other inmates.
- 12th July, 2020 Oneindia
- Delhi sees over 23,000 vehicle registrations in June, up from 8,455 a month ago
'The registration of vehicles picked up after 'Unlock 1' was declared, and total registrations were 23,940 in the month,' said a senior Delhi Transport department officer. Official data shows the registrations in June included 18,741 two-wheelers(motorcycles and scooters) and 4,755 four-wheelers, he said.
- 11th July, 2020 Oneindia