- 22nd September, 2021 NDTV
- 21st September, 2021 NDTV
- Air Quality Panel Asks 11 Thermal Plants Near Delhi To Co - Fire Biomass Pellets
Centre&#039;s air quality commission has directed 11 thermal power plants within 300-km radius of Delhi to co-fire biomass pellets with coal, saying this can utilise millions of tonnes of biomass, address issue of stubble burning and reduce air pollution
- "Extremely Bad Weather" Tomorrow In Delhi, Warns MeT Department
Delhi is likely to witness another spell of light to moderate precipitation starting tomorrow night, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) has said.
- AIIMS Report Shows Girl From UP's Gorakhpur, Rescued By Delhi Cops, Is A Minor: Supreme Court
Supreme Court has said that a girl, who went missing from Gorakhpur in UP in July and was later found by the Delhi Police earlier this month, is "still a minor" as per the report of age determination received from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- To Stop Stubble Burning, Delhi To Prepare Farm Spray From This Week: Report
With the aim to stop stubble burning leading to air pollution, the Delhi government is gearing up to prepare bio-decomposer solution for spraying across farmlands around the national capital.
- Two Inmates Injured In Fight In Delhi's Tihar Jail: Police
In Delhi&#039;s Tihar jail, two inmates of the jail were injured after a clash broke out between them.
- 20th September, 2021 NDTV
- 19th September, 2021 NDTV
- East Delhi Civic Body Gets Top Rank In Resolving Pollution Complaints
The Delhi government has ranked 14 departments based on their performance in resolving pollution-related complaints, with the East Delhi Municipal Corporation topping the charts, followed by the PWD and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- Delhi's Railway Station Gets Swanky Lounge With Recliners, WiFi. See Pics
In a bid to provide world-class comfort to travelers, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) opened a state of the art executive lounge at New Delhi Railway Station on Thursday.
- Backdoor Entry In Educational Institutions Should Stop: Delhi High Court
Lakhs of students in the country work hard and toil to secure admissions in educational institutions on the basis of merit and it is high time that backdoor entries there, including medical colleges, should stop, the Delhi High Court has said.
- Another Person Arrested In Maharashtra Linked To Delhi Terror Module Case
The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad has arrested one more person in connection with the Pakistan-supported terror module busted by Delhi Police recently, an ATS official said on Sunday.
- Delhi - Mumbai Expressway To Earn Rs 1,000 Crore Revenue Per Month: Nitin Gadkari
The Centre will get toll revenues worth Rs 1,000 to 1,500 crore every month once the much-awaited Delhi-Mumbai Expressway becomes operational in 2023, Union minister Nitin Gadkari said on Sunday.
- 30 - Year - Old Arrested For Killing Man After Quarrel In Delhi: Police
A 30-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly killing a another person after a quarrel broke out between them in north Delhi&#039;s Burari area, police said on Saturday.
- Delhi Court Summons Wife Of Mamata Banerjee Nephew On Probe Agency Complaint
A Delhi court today summoned Trinamool Congress MP Abhishek Banerjee&#039;s wife Rujira on a complaint filed by the Enforcement Directorate for allegedly refusing to join the probe in a money laundering case linked to an alleged coal scam in West Bengal.
- Delhi's 'Bharat Darshan Park' With 21 Monuments To Open By October
Delhi&#039;s much-awaited &#039;Bharat Darshan Park&#039; that will have replicas of 21 monuments from across the country is likely open by October and is expected to have an entry fee of around Rs 100, officials said.
- 18th September, 2021 NDTV