- 24th May, 2022 NDTV
- 23rd May, 2022 NDTV
- 22nd May, 2022 NDTV
- "Weaving Imaginary Stories About Me": AAP Leader's Notice To Delhi Police
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Amanatullah Khan has sent a legal notice to the Delhi Police through his lawyer demanding an "unconditional public apology" for allegedly violating his and his family&#039;s "fundamental rights".
- Delhi Reports Record 49 Degrees, Residents Asked To Stay In
The maximum temperature recorded in the national capital on Sunday reached 49 degree Celsius, said the India Meteorological Department.
- Delhi Asks BJP - Run Civic Agencies To Give Report Amid "Bulldozer" Row
The Delhi government has sought a report from three BJP-run municipal corporations on demolition drives carried out in the city since April 1.
- IPL Betting Racket Busted In Delhi, 6 Arrested: Police
Delhi Police busted an IPL betting racket in Chander Vihar, Phase-III, Nihal Vihar on Sunday and arrested six persons engaged in it.
- Missing 13 - Year - Old Girl Abducted, Gang - Raped In Delhi, 3 Arrested: Cops
Days after a 13-year-old girl was reported missing from her home in South Delhi, she was finally rescued from outside Saket Metro station after she was allegedly kidnapped, gangraped and later abandoned in Tigri area, police said on Wednesday.
- 21st May, 2022 NDTV
- 20th May, 2022 NDTV
- Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann's Delhi - Like Mohalla Clinics' Plan
Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann on Friday announced his government will launch its flagship &#039;Mohalla clinic&#039; programme on August 15 with 75 such facilities being inaugurated in the first phase.
- Delhi Woman, Who Got Married 3 Months Ago, Dies By Suicide: Cops
A 25-year-old woman, who got married three months ago, allegedly hanged herself at her parents&#039; house in Palam Vihar here, police said on Friday.
- Doctors Shouldn't Resort To Strike Because...: What Delhi High Court Said
Doctors should not resort to strike as it affects the services rendered by them and the impact is grave as it may put the life of patients in jeopardy said the Delhi High Court on Friday while deprecating the attacks on doctors.
- Domestic Help, Thrashed By Delhi Couple, Found In Pool Of Urine: Report
A 48-year-old woman, who worked as a house help, was allegedly thrashed by her employers who also chopped off her hair in West Delhi&#039;s Rajouri Garden, police said on Thursday.
- 1 Killed, 6 Injured In Fire At Delhi Factory
A 42-year-old man was killed and six others were injured when a fire broke out at an electric goods factory in northeast Delhi&#039;s Mustafabad area on Thursday.
- Delivery Agent Killed In Delhi Hit - And - Run, Zepto Pays Rs 10 Lakh
Instant grocery delivery startup Zepto has announced Rs 10 lakh compensation to the family of its delivery partner who was killed in a hit-and-run incident in a south Delhi locality.
- In Big Move, AIIMS Delhi Says All Tests Under Rs 300 To Be Free
Patients at Delhi&#039;s All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will not be charged for tests costing upto Rs 300, the premier institute announced on Thursday in a big relief to those from the economically weaker sections.