- 12th June, 2020 Zee News
- Election for mayors, deputy mayors in three Delhi corporation on June 24, last date for filing nomination June 17
The election for mayor and deputy mayor of all the three municipal corporations in Delhi will be held on June 24, according to a notification issued by the state election commission.
- Situation gets ugly in Delhi due to COVID - 19 pandemic
Delhi on Thursday reported over 1,877 coronavirus cases in a single day and the total tally of infections has crossed the 34,000-mark since the pandemic broke. By Delhi government&#039;s own assessment till July 31 to treat coronavirus patients as many as 80,000 hospital beds will be required whereas only 9,000 hospital beds are available at present. Watch video on Zee News
- Two Capitals Mumbai - Delhi is on the high risk of Coronavirus
Situation in Delhi and Mumbai are getting worst day by day due to the crisis of Covid 19. All markets are closed and government is planning to close all the market coming 15 days. Watch video on Zee News
- Delhi - NCR rains cool down temperature; cause 4 km long traffic jam at DND flyover
A dust storm engulfed Delhi-NCR on Wednesday (June 10) after a sizzling heatwave. Thunderstorms with light rain accompanied by gusty winds at a speed of 40-50 kmph occurred over the Delhi-NCR.
- Second wave of Covid 19 in Delhi, Markets are almost silent
Delhi is on high alert from the second wave of Coronavirus. Watch this Ground Report of Delhi&#039;s Famous market which are almost blank despite governments order Watch video on Zee News
- Will entire Delhi get infected with Corona?
In a major development in terms of coronavirus spread in Delhi, it has been reported that lockdown may be imposed once again in the national capital in the wake of rising Covid-19 cases. To know more watch the video Watch video on Zee News
- COVID - 19 cases doubling in two weeks; 15000 more beds being prepared: Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain
Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain on Thursday expressed serious concerns over rapidly increasing coronavirus cases in the national capital. Addressing an online press briefing, the Health Minister said there were 32810 COVID-19 cases in Delhi on Wednesday, out of which 1500 are new cases.
- 11th June, 2020 Zee News
- 10th June, 2020 Zee News
- Delhi coronavirus death toll crosses 900; active cases 31309, total COVID - 19 hotspots 188
The total number of people killed by the deadly coronavirus infection in the national capital rose to 905 on Wednesday. According to Delhi Heal Department’s official bulletin on the coronavirus situation in the national capital, at least that 34 COVID-19 patients died between May 28 and June 7.
- Delhi L - G Anil Baijal orders hospitals to install LED boards, display bed availability and charges
Delhi Lt Governor Anil Baijal on Wednesday ordered all health facilities and hospitals in the national capital to install LED boards at the entrance and display availability of beds and their charges.
- Will implement Delhi L - Gs order on treatment of non - Delhiites: CM Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday said his government will implement Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal&#039;s order overturning the decision on reservation of Delhi government-run and private hospitals for Delhiites only, saying ‘this is not time to do politics.’.
- DNA Analysis of `corona infected` health services in Delhi
Coronavirus infection is spreading rapidly in India and in front of it health systems of major states of India are weakening. Corona will not take anyone&#039;s life, but the cost of its treatment in private hospitals will surely take the life of a family. In this segment of DNA, know the complete story with Sudhir Chaudhary.. Watch video on Zee News
- Discussed on hospital beds, ambulance and corona infection investigation: Delhi Lt. Governor after meeting
Delhi&#039;s Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia and State Health Minister Satyendra Jain met on the condition of Corona in the capital and also discussed whether it was a community spread? Watch video on Zee News
- DLF shopping malls in Delhi, Noida announce re - opening dates; check here
Malls, restaurants and other public places across India were closed since March 25, when the country went into a complete lockdown.
- 9th June, 2020 Zee News
- 8th June, 2020 Zee News
- 7th June, 2020 Zee News
- Extremely mild earthquake strikes Delhi - NCR; epicentre at Rohtak
Since April 12 to May 29 this year, ten earthquakes have been recorded in Delhi-NCR by National Centre for Seismology. During this period, four tremors in Uttarakhand and six in Himachal Pradesh were also recorded.
- Rainfall lashes parts of Delhi - NCR, brings down temperature
Delhi and several nearby areas received light to moderate rainfall on Sunday (June 7, 2020) morning bringing the temperatures down to 28 degrees celsius. The India Metrological Department (IMD) forecast said that thunderstorms with rain will occur in over and adjoining areas of Delhi and NCR for the next two hours.