- 27th May, 2022 The New Indian Express
- Delhi High Court imposes Rs 50,000 cost on DSSSB for delay in processing aspiring teacher's case
The woman's request to the DSSSB to permit her to update the requisite documents on the e-dossier portal was not acceded to, the plea said, adding that the silence resulted in injustice to her.
- Delhi MCD tries to allay fears over demolition drive
Civic body issues public notice, helpline number as confidence-building measure
- Delhi government grants time to report on fiscal stress
The Centre’s Department of Economic and Policy Research sent a questionnaire to the government seeking information on fiscal risks.
- Delhi court to take call on verdict against OP Chautala
A Delhi court will pronounce its order on Friday on the quantum of sentence to be awarded to former Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala in a disproportionate assets (DA) case.
- Delhi govt team visits Kashmere Gate, Kamla Nagar markets
A Delhi government panel on Thursday visited Kamla Nagar and Kashmere Gate markets as part of its survey of 20 major markets for feasibility of beautification, officials said.
- Delhi launches library hub to improve climate literacy
This newly-launched library in the city is home to an array of books that can help educate people on environment issues
- Delhi: More MCD schools in dismal state, notes Child rights panel
During a surprise inspection in one of the schools run by the MCD in Delhi’s Jahangirpuri on Thursday, the commission flagged various disturbing issues concerning the schools.
- NEET - UG mandatory for nursing, maintains Delhi High Court
The court held that merely because the appellants wanted to compete for BSc (Nursing) as opposed to the Military Nursing Service, it makes no difference.
- 26th May, 2022 The New Indian Express
- 25th May, 2022 The New Indian Express
- 24th May, 2022 The New Indian Express