- 28th May, 2022 NDTV
- 27th May, 2022 NDTV
- Delhi's Maximum Temperature At 39.3 Degrees, A Notch Below Normal
Delhi&#039;s maximum temperature rose marginally on Friday, but settled within the comfortable range.
- DDA's New Changes In Delhi Master Plan: What Are The Parking Sites' Norms
The Delhi Development Authority has brought an amendment in the Master Plan for Delhi 2021 (MPD-2021) to regulate commercial development at new multi-level car parking sites besides the height restriction has been done away with subject to clearance.
- Delhi Government Approves Project Aimed At Strengthening 12 City Roads
The AAP government has approved a project worth Rs 16.03 crore for strengthening 12 key roads in the capital, including the stretch in front of the Akshardham Temple that connects Delhi with Noida, an official statement said on Friday.
- Firm On Decision To Nullify St. Stephen?s Admission Process: Delhi University
- 3 Arrested At Delhi Airport For Smuggling Gold Worth Rs 76 Lakh
Three men were arrested at the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport here for allegedly trying to smuggle into the country gold valuing over Rs 76 lakh.
- 3 Men, 40 Luxury Cars And "Fast And Furious" Style Robberies In Delhi
Inspired by Hollywood flick &#039;The Fast and the Furious&#039; three men stole over 40 luxury cars using hi-tech tools, including scanners and GPS jammer, police said on Friday after arresting them.
- Admission Row: St Stephen's Says Will Continue With Interviews; Writes To Delhi University
- Delhi High Court Seeks Centre's Response On Surrogacy Act Provisions
The Delhi High Court on Friday issued notice to the Centre on a petition challenging provisions of the Surrogacy Act and the Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Act.
- Wife, Lover Arrested For Killing Husband In Delhi: Police
A 40-year-old woman was arrested along with her "lover" and another man allegedly for killing her husband in central Delhi&#039;s Daryaganj area, police said on Thursday.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat To Evict Bhagwant Mann From MP's Flat In Delhi
The Lok Sabha Secretariat has asked the Directorate of Estates to initiate eviction proceedings against Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann for "unauthorised" occupation of a Central government accommodation which was allotted to him as a member of parliament.
- Delhi Storm Brings Power Blackouts, Chaos For Roads And Flights
Parts of Delhi received heavy rain accompanied by strong winds early morning. Power blackouts were also reported from parts of the city.
- 26th May, 2022 NDTV
- Delhi's Maximum Temperature At 36.7 Degrees, 4 Notches Below Normal
Delhi&#039;s maximum temperature rose slightly amid clear skies on Thursday, but settled within the comfortable range.
- Issue Official Orders In Hindi Too: Delhi Municipal Council's Order
The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has asked its employees to give due importance to Hindi in the civic body&#039;s official orders, nameplates of officers and notice boards.
- Delhi Government To Provide Incentive To Buyers Of Electric Cycles
The Delhi government has brought in a scheme under which financial incentive will be provided to those buying electric cycles.
- Sholay Title Of Iconic Film, Can Be Protected Under Trademark Law: Delhi High Court
The Delhi High Court has said that "Sholay" is the title of an "iconic film," which, as a mark, cannot be held to be devoid of protection and restrained the use of the film title by persons alleged to be misappropriating the same.
- Delhi's Mundka Fire: 2 Weeks On, Families Await Remains Of Loved Ones
Mundka Fire: It has been nearly two weeks since the Mundka fire tragedy but the families of many victims are still awaiting a closure as the remains of their loved ones are yet to be handed over to them.
- St Stephen's Says Will Retain Interview - For - All, Delhi University Fumes
St. Stephen&#039;s College has said it will follow the guidelines of the new Common University Entrance Test, or CUET, but "will continue to observe the rights and privileges granted to us by the Constitution of India".
- Afghan Man With Medicines Worth Rs 64 Lakh Detained At Delhi Airport
An Afghanistan national was detained by CISF personnel at the Delhi airport for carrying tablets valued at more than Rs 64 lakh in an alleged unauthorised manner.
- CBI Arrests Customs Appraiser In Bribery Case At Delhi Airport
CBI has arrested an appraiser of the Customs Department and his associate posted at the Delhi airport for allegedly seeking Rs 1.40 lakh bribe to clear a consignment of batteries to South Africa, officials said on Wednesday.
- "One - Room Sets Available," Say Delhi Police, But There's A Catch
The Delhi Police have tweeted a "Rooms Vacant" post with a range of facilities. But the catch is anyone who is interested would do well to resist the offer.
- 25th May, 2022 NDTV
- 24th May, 2022 NDTV