- 25th September, 2021 NDTV
- 24th September, 2021 NDTV
- Video | On Camera, Dramatic Delhi Court Shootout That Left 3 Dead
Video | On Camera, Dramatic Delhi Court Shootout That Left 3 Dead
- LG Anil Baijal Asks Delhi Education Department To Fill Up Vacancies
Delhi Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal on Thursday reviewed the status of vacancies in the Education department and directed that the vacant posts be filled up in a time-bound manner.
- "Won't Tolerate This Security Lapse": Delhi Top Cop On Court Shooting
Delhi Police Commissioner Rakesh Asthana on Friday admitted that there were lapses and promised action against those responsible for the security of a city court after a dramatic shooting inside left three people dead.
- JAC Delhi BTech Counselling 2021 Registration Begins, JEE Main Result To Be Used
- Punjab Chief Minister Meets Top Brass In Delhi Over Cabinet Formation
The names of Pargat Singh, Raj Kumar Verka, Gurkirat Singh Kotli, Sangat Singh Gilzian, Surjit Dhiman, Amarinder Singh Raja Warring and Kuljit Singh Nagra are doing the rounds.
- 4 Forest Officials Beaten While Patrolling At Delhi Wildlife Sanctuary: Police
Four forest department officials were allegedly beaten up while patrolling in South Delhi&#039;s Asola Bhatti Wildlife Sanctuary on Thursday evening, said Delhi police.
- Delhi Lieutenant Governor Asks Delhi Education Department To Fill Up Vacancies
- Cleaner, Greener, Free Of Vector - Borne Diseases: Mayors' Vision For Delhi
The three mayors in Delhi spelt out a vision for the capital on Thursday, promising to make the city garbage-free in few months, planting more trees and running an intensive week-long campaign next month to keep vector-borne diseases under control.
- Heavy Rain In Parts Of Delhi; Weather Office Says More Showers Likely On Friday
Rains lashed several parts of the national capital on Thursday evening, weather officials said here.
- Bad Drivers' List, Warning Notes: Delhi Police Crack Down On Rash Driving
The Delhi Police will prepare a list of 100 "bad drivers" who often jump the red light, indulge in overspeeding and rash driving, and will recommend them to take classes and attend counselling sessions on road safety, a senior official said.
- Former Delhi Police Commissioner YS Dadwal Dies At 70
Former Delhi Police Commissioner Y S Dadwal has died here following prolonged illness, officials said on Thursday.
- 23rd September, 2021 NDTV
- Gold Bars Worth Rs 14 Lakh Recovered From Riyadh Returnee At Delhi Airport
An Indian passenger coming from Riyadh was apprehended by the CISF at the Delhi airport on Thursday for allegedly carrying hidden gold bars worth an estimated Rs 14 lakh, a senior officer said.
- Delhi Asks State - Run Liquor Vends To Stock Up Sufficiently
The Delhi government has directed all state-run alcohol outlets to maintain sufficient stocks to deal with a possible shortage in the coming days as all private liquor shops are set to shut shop by September 30, officials said.
- High Court Seeks IIT Delhi's Response On Withholding Employee's Benefits
The Delhi High Court has sought a response from the Indian Institute of Technology on a plea challenging its decision to withhold post-retirement benefits of one of its employees who was facing allegations of cruelty by his daughter-in-law.
- 'School Mitras' To Help Bring Parents Closer To Management Panels In Delhi Government Schools
- Plea Over Rakesh Asthana's Appointment As Delhi Top Cop "Copied": High Court
The Delhi High Court has termed as "copy-paste" a petition filed before it challenging the appointment of IPS officer Rakesh Asthana as Delhi Police Commissioner and warned the petitioner that such activity shall not be repeated in the future.
- Delhi Diesel Generator Users Asked To Install Emission Control Devices
The Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) has directed all users of diesel generators of 125 KVA and above capacity in the capital to install emission control devices on their DG sets by October end.
- Pregnant Kyrgyz Woman, Son Found Murdered At Delhi Home: Police
A pregnant woman from Kyrgyzstan and her one-year-old son were found murdered at a friend&#039;s house in southeast Delhi&#039;s Kalkaji area on Tuesday morning, police said.
- Delhi Government's Mega PTM Has Helped Parents Get Involved In Children's Development Process: Research
The Mega PTM's purpose, a statement said, was to bridge the communication gap between parents and teachers. Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said along with teacher training, SCERT Delhi was also playing an important role in the field of educational research.
- Patna - Bound Passenger Caught At Delhi Airport Carrying 17 Live Bullets
A Patna-bound passenger was held by Central Industrial Security Force personnel at the New Delhi airport for allegedly carrying 17 live bullets without authorisation, officials said Wednesday.
- Delhi Woman Jumped From Terrace As Husband Entered Complex, On CCTV
A 52-year-old woman died after jumping off the fifth floor of an apartment building in Delhi on Tuesday, police said.
- 22nd September, 2021 NDTV