- 9th January, 2021 Times of India
- Bird flu scare in Delhi: Deaths at 3 spots, samples sent for testing
Amidst a bird flu scare in some parts of the country, Delhi has reported over 35 bird deaths in the past 72 hours. Samples have been collected from Ha
- Delhi Metro SOS: Fund us to keep operations running
The capital’s lifeline is running out of funds to operate its daily services. Facing an unprecedented financial crisis due to the Covid-19 outbreak, t
- Delhi: Nodal officers to handle vaccine side - effects
While the third round of dry run for Covid vaccination was completed in Delhi on Friday, all government hospitals in the city have been asked to desi
- Delhi: No evidence UK strain more severe, say experts
An analysis of severity of Covid-19 in UK returnees and their direct contacts undergoing treatment at Lok Nayak Hospital shows very few of them have m
- Delhi riots: Court denies bail to three people accused of rioting
A Delhi court on Friday denied bail to three persons accused of rioting in Chand Bagh area of north-east Delhi during violence last year in which a he
- Mumbai beats Delhi?s AQI, light rain likely today
The city’s overall air quality index (AQI) on Thursday was higher compared to Delhi, according to System of Air Quality Weather Forecasting and Resear
- Delhi: CCTV footage of attack on cops surfaces, probe on
Three mobile videos and a CCTV footage have surfaced of an attack on police personnel in west Delhi’s Tilak Nagar on Wednesday night. A Delhi Police c
- IGI all geared up for first shipment of Covid vaccine
New Delhi: The first shipment of Covid-19 vaccines is likely to reach the Delhi airport from Pune over the next 48 hours.
- AAP government to set up Konkani Academy in Delhi
In a clear effort to woo Goa, the Delhi government has approved the setting up of Konkani Academy to facilitate the growth and promotion of the Konkan
- Two Delhi govt hospitals made non - Covid - 19 facilities
Amid an improvement in the coronavirus situation in the national capital, two Delhi government hospitals have been turned into non-Covid-19 facilities
- Delhi: 5 including a Nigerian, 3 Nepalese held for cheating woman
Five men, including three from Nepal and one from Nigeria, were arrested on Friday for allegedly cheating a woman in southwest Delhi&#x27;s Kishangarh area
- 8th January, 2021 Times of India
- Third Covid - 19 vaccination dry run found satisfactory in Delhi
NEW DELHI: Covid-19 vaccination dry run was conducted at 150 vaccination booths across the 11 districts of the capital including at the vaccination bo.
- Bengal governor to meet Amit Shah in Delhi tomorrow
India News: KOLKATA: Amid the growing political turbulence in poll-bound West Bengal, governor Jagdeep Dhankhar will be meeting Union home minister Amit Shah in D.
- This Delhi restaurant is serving Alcoholic Kadha and High Rasam to boost immunity
This restaurant known for its unique thalis has introduced two kadhas that are exceptionally different in terms of ingredients. Scroll below to know about the two kadhas that are named Alcoholic Kadha and High Rasam.
- Frothing in Yamuna: Delhi govt prepares 9 - point action plan
The Delhi government has prepared a nine-point action plan to prevent frothing in the Yamuna due to the discharge of untreated sewage in the river. Th
- Delhi: Colleges seek special drive to fill EWS seats
With several seats reserved for aspirants under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category still lying vacant in Delhi University, a few colleges
- Delhi: Vehicle hits two - wheeler; Home Guard dies, cop hurt
A 33-year-old Home Guard was killed and a Delhi Police head constable injured when a speeding vehicle hit their two-wheeler at Karnal Bypass near Muka
- Delhi court grants bail to hotel owner in minor?s rape
A hotel owner, jailed on charges of criminal conspiracy in the case of a minor’s rape, was granted bail by a Delhi court on Thursday, which took into
- Delhi: ?Forest dept looking into illegal felling of trees?
National Green Tribunal (NGT) has disposed of a petition on illegal pruning of trees on a vacant plot in south Delhi after the forest department said
- Delhi: Smuggling racket of costly liquor busted
Police have busted a racket of smuggling scotch and expensive liquor from low-taxed states to high-taxed states. A bus was hired for the purpose. Cops
- Delhi: Four arrested for damaging infra of telecom firm
Four people of a local cable company in Rohini have been arrested for allegedly cutting cables of a telecom firm.
- Only 40% ICU beds reserved for Covid in Delhi private hospitals now, HC told
Delhi government has reduced the number of ICU beds reserved for Covid-19 patients in the 73 private hospitals in the capital from 60% to 40%.
- Strike Day 1: Delhi corporations workers stop work, demand MCD reunification
Claiming that the root cause of the municipal corporations’ financial crisis is the arbitrary trifurcation of erstwhile MCD, the confederation of MCD
- Illegal arms supplier arrested in Delhi
The special cell of the Delhi Police has arrested an illegal arms supplier, officials said on Friday. The accused has been identified as Ashish, a re
- CEO of Delhi firm attacked and robbed at gunpoint by 3
In the fourth major case of carjacking in a span of 12 months, the chief executive officer of a Delhi-based celebrity management firm was allegedly wa