- Delhi: Woman, auto - driver held with 150 grams of heroin worth Rs 50 lakh
A 35-year-old woman and an auto-rickshaw driver were arrested for allegedly supplying drugs in the national capital, police said on Sunday.
- Covid - 19 in Delhi: 399 fresh cases, 12 more deaths; positivity rate dips to 0.51 per cent
Delhi recorded 399 fresh Covid-19 cases on Sunday, even as the positivity rate dipped to 0.51 per cent, authorities said.
- Guv meets home minister, BJP leader in Delhi
Kolkata: Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar met Union home minister Amit Shah at his Delhi home on Saturday and gave him updates on the role of the state admin.
- Karnataka: CM?s Delhi plan rekindles MLAs? hopes
Chief minister BS Yediyurappa will visit New Delhi on Sunday to reportedly discuss cabinet expansion with the party brass.Yediyurappa’s sudden decisi
- East corporation declared ?Open Defecation Free?
The Quality Council of India (QCI) has certified East Delhi Municipal Corporation to be ‘Open Defecation Free+’ in its third-party inspection, the may
- Latest news live: Delhi reports 399 new Covid - 19 cases and 12 deaths
Stay with us for all live updates from across India.
- Why OBC seats not filled since 2007: NCBC to DU
The National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) has questioned Delhi University regarding the number of fellowships that have been offered to stu
- Now, Hi - Tech sewa to keep Delhi's Singhu border clean
Now, Hi-Tech sewa to keep Singhu clean. Punjab Youth Force of Samrala in Ludhiana district has stepped forward to sanitise the protest site at Delhi&#x27;s Singhu border. A road sweeper-cum-suction machine has been offered free of cost by a Ludhiana businessman. The group starts work at six in the morning and continues the sanitisation and cleaning exercise till early evening. Seeing their enthusiasm, the municipal staff also came forward to help them.
- Chilla, Ghazipur, Tikri, Dhansa borders closed due to farmers' protest: Delhi Traffic Police
The Chilla and Gazipur Borders (Delhi-Uttar Pradesh) are closed for traffic coming from Noida and Ghaziabad to Delhi because, in the wake of ongoing f
- Three held for robbing jewellery shop staff
Ten days after a businessman’s employees were robbed of jewellery worth over Rs 2 crore, cops cracked the case and arrested three persons from Gujara
- Central Railway to run special train from Mumbai to Delhi on Monday
Central Railway has decided to run one-way superfast special train from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus to New Delhi to clear the extra rush of p
- Delhi govt starts English program for teachers
To help English teachers of Delhi government schools to enhance teaching competency in the subject, deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia has launched
- Delhi: Man gets bail on ground of parity in 2020 riot case
New Delhi: In a case of rioting in northeast Delhi where a businessman reportedly lost Rs 3.
- Delhi: Road rejig plan revived for heritage look
The completion of the Chandni Chowk redevelopment project will be followed by the redesigning and revamp of Netaji Subhash Marg in old Delhi. The prop
- Delhi: 59 units shift to green fuel in 40 days
As many as 59 industrial units have been converted to Petroleum Natural Gas (PNG), a safer and nonpolluting fuel, in the past 40 days, according to De
- SDMC starts giving midday meal kits to three lakh students
South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) distributed 100 ration kits to families of students in SDMC schools at a primary school in Najafgarh.
- Delhi: Pandemic hits kids? care too, doctors advise prompt action
Every year, AIIMS registers 500 new children with chronic respiratory problems. Last year, from March to November, not a single such patient was regis
- Green push: 7 points picked in Delhi for first e - vehicle charging stations
Delhi government has identified seven sites in the capital where the first charging stations for electric vehicles will come up. The government plans
- Delhi: Attack on our livelihood, say meat sellers
Describing the closure of the Ghazipur poultry market as an “attack on our livelihood”, agitated meat sellers rued that Delhi government had opted fo
- Delhi Police's EOW arrests realtor for duping investors
New Delhi: Economic Offences Wing of Delhi Police has arrested Sanjeev Shrivastava, director of Assotech real estate firm, for allegedly duping invest.
- Bird flu scare: Still battling Covid, eateries in Delhi hit again as diners chicken out
Winter outing for Anish Mehta meant heading out to enjoy butter chicken and naan at the eateries on Pandara Road or chicken changezi and tikka at the
- Delhi: 92 - year - old?s organs save 56 - year - old woman
A 92-year-old man, who was declared brain dead after suffering from a haemorrhagic stroke recently, became one of the oldest cadaver donors in the wor
- Hi - Tech Sewa To Keep Singhu Clean
New Delhi: A lot of help was at hand for farmers at Singhu border for everyday needs, but none for cleanliness.
- Teen denied pre - arrest bail in northeast Delhi riot case
New Delhi: A 19-year-old BA student has been denied anticipatory bail in a case related to the violence that took place in northeast Delhi in February.