- 5th December, 2020 Times of India
- Farmers protest live updates: Several entry points to Delhi closed
Looking to mount pressure on the Centre ahead of the fifth round of talks on Saturday, farmers’ unions opposed to the new agri laws have called for a Bharat bandh on December 8. They will also go ahead with planned anti-government protests across the country on Saturday.
- AAP Goa founder Elvis Gomes quits, says party controlled from Delhi
In a major setback to Aam Admi Party (AAP) in Goa, Elvis Gomes, the party’s founder-convener in the state and who was the chief ministerial candidate
- Seven - month - old beats Covid, undergoes liver transplant in Delhi
A 7-month-old child suffering from liver failure underwent a successful liver transplant at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS). Purvi, who
- Forum to bring EV stakeholders on one platform
New Delhi: Delhi government on Friday launched the Delhi EV Forum as a platform for continuous engagement with stakeholders in the electric vehicle (E.
- Pvt schools ask govt for EWS dues
An umbrella body of private schools in the city has written to Delhi government asking for disbursal of their reimbursement dues under the economicall
- Cops made selective disclosures: Pinjra Tod activist
Pinjra Tod member and student activist Devangana Kalita, through her counsel on Friday, alleged that police had made “selective disclosures” in the ch
- Nainital locals come out in support of farmers protesting in Delhi
Nainital: Several locals in Nainital held a sit-in protest near Gandhi statue on the town’s Mall Road in solidarity with the farmers protesting in Del.
- Minors from Madhya Pradesh villages ?leased? by gangs for thefts
The investigation into the functioning of the “wedding crasher gangs” has revealed shocking details about their operations in north India. Crime Branc
- 3 - storey complex at EDMC hosp to handle new births
New Delhi: East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) has constructed a three-storey operation theatre building at Swami Dayanand Hospital to handle the .
- Terai farmers from U?khand stay put at UP - Delhi border
Rudrapur: Hundreds of agitating farmers from the Terai region of Uttarakhand, who have gone to Delhi to join the protest against the three agricultura.
- Bad air in Delhi: Narela and Anand Vihar big concerns
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) on Friday identified Narela, Anand Vihar, Mundka, Dwarka and Punjabi Bagh as areas of high concern in relation
- Delhi: It?s your wedding, but their party
Seven members of a gang, two being minors, who had committed back-to-back thefts at wedding venues in Delhi and other cities were apprehended by Crime
- Covid - 19: Record 85,000 tests, positivity rate 4.8% in Delhi
Delhi recorded 4,067 new Covid-19 cases on Friday, taking the infection tally to 5.86 lakh. The toll rose to 9,497 with 73 more deaths.
- Police teams find no luck in Lucknow, Delhi, Mumbai
Chandigarh: Despite identifying the other accused in the Panjab University heritage chair theft case, the police have failed to make any further arres.
- 3rd December, 2020 Times of India
- 2nd December, 2020 Times of India
- 1st December, 2020 Times of India
- Fresh cases under 7,000, but 118 Covid deaths in Delhi
Delhi recorded 118 Covid-19 deaths on Friday, the second highest single-day fatality recorded in the city till date. The highest, 131, was recorded on
- Coronavirus live updates: Centre?s new Covid - 19 guidelines come into effect from today
India&#x27;s Covid-19 tally rises to 94,62,810 lakh with 31,118 new cases, while the number of recoveries surged to 88,89,585, according to the latest hea
- 30th November, 2020 Times of India