- Delhi: 22 - year - old held for killing man with hammer
A 22-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly killing another person by hitting him multiple times on his head with a hammer in south Delhi&#x27;s Tigr
- Delhi riots: Court grants bail to five accused in two cases
A Delhi court Monday granted bail to five persons in two separate cases related to the communal violence in north east Delhi in February last year.
- Court pulls up Delhi cops for illegally arresting man
A court pulled up Delhi Police for allegedly arresting a man illegally in a theft case and demanding money from his sister for helping in bailing him
- Delhi: BJP launches campaign to get 'Rs 13,000 crore dues' cleared
Delhi BJP launched a campaign on Sunday to demand Rs 13,000 crore for the municipal corporations from Delhi government so that the civic bodies could
- Delhi HC gives govts 'last chance' to respond on 3 pleas to recognise same - sex union
Delhi High Court has granted a last opportunity to the central government and Delhi government to respond to three separate pleas seeking that same-se
- Delhi: EOW arrests jeweller for bank fraud
A 42-year-old jeweller has been arrested by Economic Offences Wing in a case of alleged bank fraud.
- Farmers' protest: Delhi borders continue to remain closed, traffic diverted
The Delhi Police on Monday informed that Chilla and Ghazipur borders are closed for traffic coming from Noida and Ghaziabad to the national capital du
- Delhi: Covid - 19 vaccination will start with 89 booths at govt & private hospitals on Jan 16
Covid-19 vaccination will start in the capital on January 16. It will be done at 89 booths in 40 government and 49 private hospitals. 51 lakh people have been shortlisted, with healthcare workers the first in line. Some of the approved government hospitals are AIIMS, Safdarjung, Lok Nayak and Hindu Rao. The private hospitals are Max, Fortis, Apollo and Sir Ganga Ram. The limited number of booths ensures that the government is able to effectively handle adverse situations.
- Delhi: Special Cell books arrested gangster under UAPA
The Special Cell of Delhi Police has invoked provisions of the stringent Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA) against arrested gangster-turned-te
- 17 ducks dead: Alert zone at Delhi's Sanjay Lake
Amid a bird flu scare in different parts of the country, 17 more ducks were found dead at Sanjay Lake on Sunday, prompting authorities to declare it a
- Delhi: Kidnap plan fails, juveniles kill 10 - year - old boy; caught
A 17-year-old boy and his 12-year-old friend strangled to death a 10-year-old boy known to them, in northeast Delhi’s Khajuri Khas area on Friday. The
- Delhi: Waterproof tents set up to protect farmers from rain
Hundreds of waterproof tents have now come up at the back of "KFC" mall at Singhu border with both the ground and first floors now acting as temporary
- 25 - year - old kills self after being hounded over repaying loan in Delhi
The family of a 25-year-old youth, whose body was found hanging at his rented accommodation in southwest Delhi in November, has alleged that he killed
- Delhi vaccination will start with 89 booths at govt & private hospitals
Vaccination against Covid-19 will start in the capital on January 16 at only 89 booths located in 40 government and 49 private hospitals. Among the 51
- Basement of mall in Dwarka collapses, 1 dead
A daily-wage worker was killed after a portion of an under-construction basement of a shopping mall in Dwarka Sector 12 collapsed at 5.30pm on Sunday.
- Dad no more, son from UK stuck in Delhi quarantine
Kolkata: A Kolkata youth, working in the UK and coming back home to perform last rites of his father, got stranded at the New Delhi airport after the .
- Positivity rate dips to 0.5%, fresh cases under 400
New Delhi: The Covid-19 positivity rate in the capital dipped further to 0.
- AAP holds mohalla sabhas over ?corruption? in corpns
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party on Sunday held mohalla meetings in several parts of the city.
- Delhi orders closure of illegal poultry markets
District officials were asked to shut all unlicensed poultry markets for 10 days after around 70 birds were found dead in different parts of the city
- Delhi Traffic Police directs its staff to stay out of harm?s way
With incidents of traffic cops suffering grievous injuries, sometimes even dying, after being hit by unruly drivers at night, traffic personnel posted
- Delhi: Project to get treated waste water in taps back in pipeline
The project to reuse highly treated waste water to augment Delhi’s water supply is back on track as the Upper Yamuna River Board (UYRB) cleared it aft
- CR to run spl one - way train to Delhi tonight
The Central Railway (CR) has decided to run a one-way special train from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) to New Delhi to clear the extra r.
- 16 pilgrims from Delhi injured in J&K accident
India News: At least 16 pilgrims from Delhi visiting Mata Vaishno Devi shrine in J&K were injured when their vehicle overturned near Chenani in Udhampur distr
- Covid vaccination in Assam to be monitored online from Delhi
GUWAHATI: The Covid vaccination process at Gauhati Medical College Hospital (GMCH) and Nagaon Civil Hospital (NCH) will be streamed live for monitorin.
- Maid found hanging in Delhi's Dwarka flat
A 19 year-old woman, who worked as a maid, was found hanging from the ceiling at her employer&#x27;s apartment in Dwarka&#x27;s Sector-19 area, police said on S