- Bereaved son reaches home after Delhi halt
The Kolkata youth, who was returning to his Kolkata home from the UK and got stuck at the New Delhi airport, finally took a flight to the city late o
- Plea in Delhi HC seeks curbs on Ghazipur poultry market
In the wake of bird flu outbreak, a petition has been filed in Delhi High Court seeking direction to ensure no birds were culled in and around Ghazipu
- Nursery admissions: Delhi govt to take call soon
The AAP government has assured the Delhi high court that in 2-3 weeks, it will frame guidelines or take a decision if nursery admissions will be condu
- Bird flu confirmed in Delhi as samples from Mayur Vihar, Dwarka test positive
The prevalence of bird flu was confirmed in Delhi on Monday after eight samples of dead birds tested positive for H5N8 (a strain of avian influenza).
- Man hammered to death in south Delhi
A 32-year-old man, previously involved in at least half a dozen criminal cases, was hammered to death by another man in a public park in south Delhi’s
- Snowfall in Himalayas has Delhi shivering; temperature to dip further
With cold winds blowing from the western Himalayan region, which has received fresh snowfall, the temperature has started dipping in the capital. The
- Winter alert for bird flu in Delhi sounded in October
Bird flu was confirmed in Delhi on Monday but the animal husbandry department had issued an alert on avian influenza last October. It had written to t
- In Punjab, farmers begin moving for Delhi today
To avoid traffic jams, police barriers and other unforeseen obstacles, farmers and their family members will start moving to Delhi on their tractor-tr
- Shooter named in goon?s murder arrested from Delhi
Lucknow: Kanhaiya Vishwakarma alias Girdhari, who allegedly sprayed history-sheeter Ajit Singh with bullets in Gomtinagar last week, was arrested by a.
- Centre reply sought on Lutyens? property plea
New Delhi: Delhi High Court on Monday sought the response of Centre and Directorate of Estates (DoE) on a suit seeking damages over a property in Luty.
- Residents near Sainik Farm to get regular water supply
New Delhi: Delhi High Court on Monday ended the 50-year-long wait for war veterans, widows and decorated officers to get regular water supply in area .
- On Delhi - Varanasi high - speed route, station planned inside airport complex
Noida: The high-speed rail corridor planned between Delhi and Varanasi is likely to have a station within the international airport complex at Jewar.
- Delhi: Tihar Jail shares 3600 names for vaccine
With the Covid-19 vaccine drive all set to begin by the end of the week, the Tihar Jail authority has collected the details of around 3,600 staff memb
- 45 - year - old peon held for rape in south Delhi
A 45-year-old peon at a government office was arrested from south Delhi’s Ghitorni, on Sunday for allegedly sexually assaulting a widow for the past
- How Delhi govt plans to take education in its schools to next level
Delhi government plans to work on raising the pass percentage of students in Class IX in government schools, improve the performance of 25% of Class
- BJP urges LG for reconstruction of temple in Old Delhi
New Delhi: Delhi BJP chief Adesh Gupta and Leader of Opposition Ramvir Singh Bidhuri met lieutenant governor Anil Baijal on Monday and sought his inte.
- Up to speed: Work starts on Delhi portion of RRTS
New Delhi: The construction work of the 82km high-speed Delhi-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) corridor has now gathered momentum in the ca.
- NDMC goes door to door to enrol seniors
Medical workers of maternity and child welfare centres (M&CW) in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) areas have started visiting residential areas
- First shot at vaccination: Why west Delhi will see maximum action
With the first phase of Covid-19 vaccination in Delhi set to begin on Saturday, the West district, which has been one of the worst affected in terms
- Relief in accident case as ?fast driving isn?t always rash?
New Delhi: In a unique judgment, a man, who was awarded six months in jail for hitting a cyclist with his crane truck, has been acquitted by a Delhi c.
- Heritage panel gives go - ahead to work on New Parliament building
New Delhi: The Heritage Conservation Committee (HCC), headed by the additional secretary of housing and urban affairs ministry, on Monday cleared the .
- Delhi's minimum temperature dips to 7 degree Celsius
Delhi&#x27;s minimum temperature was recorded at seven degrees Celsius on Monday and is likely to drop further as cold winds from the snow-clad western Him
- Drop The Idea: Feeding Pigeons May Spell Trouble
New Delhi: Blue rock pigeons are fed at multiple spots across the city, including traffic islands.
- Delhi's minimum temperature likely to drop to 5 degrees Celsius by January 14: IMD
The national capital is likely to experience a drop in minimum temperature to 5 degrees Celsius by January 14, the India Meteorological Department (IM
- Delhi: Samples of 2 crows from Dwarka's park test positive for bird flu
Samples of two crows from DDA park no. 3, Dwarka sector-9 have tested positive for bird flu.