- 1st February, 2021 Times of India
- Delhi: Most cold - wave days in January in 13 years
The New Year started with the mercury plummeting to as low as 1.1 degrees Celsius. Ever since, Delhi has recorded seven “cold wave” days this January,
- Delhi witnesses 74.4% turnout for Covid vaccination
The number of healthcare workers turning up at 106 vaccination centres for Covid shots on Monday declined as compared to the last vaccination session
- Delhi records single - day rise of 140 Covid - 19 cases, death toll reaches 10,853
The national capital reported 140 fresh cases of Covid-19 on Sunday as the city&#x27;s positivity rate slipped to 0.23 per cent, authorities said.
- Delhi: Spots of bother as leopard eludes officials
The search for a leopard, presumably wandering near Najafgarh’s Ghummanhera village, has been intensified, even as forest officials said it may take s
- Delhi: Active Covid cases dip below 1,500, a 294 - day low
The capital reported 140 fresh Covid-19 cases in the past 24 hours.The number of active novel coronavirus cases in Delhi, meanwhile, came down to 1,3
- Delhi: Bar council to hold meeting on reverting to physical mode
The Bar Council of Delhi (BCD) on Sunday decided to hold a meeting of the presidents of all bar associations in the national capital to work out a cou
- Farmers protest live updates: MEA extends temporary internet ban at Singhu, Ghazipur and Tikri borders till February 2
The govt on Monday extended temporary suspension of internet services at three Delhi borders (Singhu, Ghazipur and Tikri) till Tuesday, 11 pm. Stay w
- Delhi records minimum temperature of 5.3 degree Celsius
The minimum temperature in Delhi rose to 5.3 degrees Celsius on Monday, still three notches below normal, the India Meteorological Department said.?
- Delhi: How corporations plan to flatten one landfill each over next three yrs
The three municipal corporations in the city are targeting to flatten its main garbage dumps by September 2024. The civic bodies will clear one landfi
- Deploy Pb cops on Hry - Delhi border, says AAP
Chandigarh: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Punjab co-in-charge Raghav Chadha, on Sunday, wrote a letter to Punjab chief minister Capt Amarinder Singh, seeking .
- Delhi youth dies after car hits divider & overturns
A 25-year-old person died while his friend received serious injuries after a car they were travelling in collided with a divider and overturned near S
- Delhi - NCR Latest Updates: Entry, exit gates of four metro stations closed
Cinema halls, which have been operating with a 50% cap on seating, will run at full capacity from Monday. Delhiites will also be able to use swimming pools. Delhi Disaster Management Authority on Sunday also permitted trade exhibitions and opening of stadia for sports events. Meanwhile, the national capital reported 140 fresh Covid-19 cases in the past 24 hours. The number of active novel coronavirus cases in Delhi came down to 1,361 on Sunday. Catch all the latest updates from Delhi and the national capital region (NCR) here.
- Corpns to act as cops flag traffic mess by banquet halls
New Delhi: Banquet halls near Naraina Industrial Area and several restaurants in Punjabi Bagh leading to traffic bottlenecks have been red-flagged by .
- Girl, 13, kidnapped and gangraped in Delhi for 8 days walks to police station to file complaint against a
Agra: A 13-year-old girl, who was allegedly kidnapped from Uttar Pradesh’s Mainpuri on January 15, has claimed that she was held captive by her kidnap.
- Contribute to protests at Delhi borders: Farm leaders at Baghpat mahapanchayat
Meerut: A ‘sarvkhap’ mahapanchayat in solidarity with the ongoing farmers protest was organised at the tehsil premises in Baraut town of UP’s Baghpat .
- Media bodies slam action against journalists
New Delhi: The Indian Women’s Press Corps, Press Club of India and the Press Association on Sunday condemned the “brutal” police action against two fr.
- Safai staff is back, clean - up resumes
New Delhi: With a majority of sanitation workers resuming work, garbage lifting has begun in North Delhi Municipal Corporation and over 15,000 metric .
- Back to college from today: DU teachers not sure of infra
New Delhi: A Delhi University (DU) order asking all teachers to come to their respective colleges from February 1, has not gone down well with many.
- Teacher convicted of assault for hitting students in Delhi
A teacher from a Delhi school has been convicted of assault for slapping two minor students after a court observed that the assault had caused them m
- 15 more lookout circulars issued against farm leaders
New Delhi: Fifteen more lookout circulars have been issued against farmer leaders who allegedly orchestrated the violence during the tractor rally on .
- Participate in farmers' protests or pay fine, Punjab panchayats tell households
India News: Even as protests by farmers in Punjab completed four months on Sunday, panchayats across the state have started asking every household to send at leas
- 31st January, 2021 Times of India