- Stop farmers in states, provide details about children, females coming to Delhi: Police to Haryana, Punja
India News: Delhi Police after receiving intelligence inputs from agencies has asked Punjab and Haryana&#x27;s Director Generals of Police (DGsP) to stop farmers at th
- 70 'missing' persons found in Delhi jails: Punjab CM
Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh on Tuesday said a total of 89 persons from the state were reported missing since the Republic Day violence in th
- Delhi Police ask people to share information about Republic Day violence
The Delhi Police has urged people to share any evidence or information about the Republic Day violence in the national capital, officials said on Frid
- Delhi violence: Police receive 1,700 video clips & CCTV footage, examining dump data of phone calls
India News: NEW DELHI: The Delhi Police has received 1,700 video clips and CCTV footage from public so far related to the violence during farmers&#x27; Republic Day tr.
- Opposition MPs write to PM Modi seeking action in Delhi Police raids on advocate Mehmood Pracha's office
India News: "A Supreme Court lawyer, Mehmood Pracha, who is representing a number of cases of communal violence victims and other cases involving members of the r
- Delhi Police get Rs 237 crore for infrastructure upgrade, training
Delhi Police has been allocated Rs 8,644.1 crore in the Union Budget 2021-22. Of this, Rs 8,100.2 crore has been earmarked for establishment-related e
- Delhi: Man held for sharing fake news online
Delhi Police’s cyber cell has arrested a man for spreading fake news and running motivated social media campaigns about police personnel and others on
- At 74.4%, Delhi sees dip in jab count
The number of healthcare workers turning up at 106 vaccination centres for Covid shots on Monday declined as compared to the last vaccination session,
- Delhi Police personnel get 'iron batons' for self - defence
Delhi Police personnel of Shahdara district have been given iron batons to protect themselves from attacks by sharp-edged weapons, police said on Mond
- Traffic diverted in many parts of Delhi due to farmers' protest
The Delhi Police diverted vehicular traffic at Akshardham and Nizammudin Khatta towards Anand Vihar, Chilla, Delhi-Noida Direct (DND) flyway, Apsara,
- At 3, Delhi's Covid toll lowest in 9 months
The capital reported three deaths from Covid-19 in the last 24 hours, the lowest daily toll in nearly nine months. Fresh cases too remained low at 121
- Delhi: Scribe in net claims was doing his duty
Journalist Mandeep Punia, who was arrested by Delhi Police on charges of assault and obstruction against policemen, on Monday sought bail on the grou
- Delhi: Banquet hall owners want cap on guests to be lifted
Banquet and tent house associations have welcomed the Delhi government’s revised Covid-19 guidelines allowing utilisation of 50% of hall capacity, wit
- Delhi - NCR news live: 4 Delhi borders closed for commuters
From changing weather to latest political developments to traffic jams and diversions, from news about Covid, schools, colleges, electricity and potholes to updates on your local municipality, we cover it all in detail for you.
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation to regularise all safai staff till 2006
East Delhi Municipal Corporation, at a special meeting on Monday, passed a proposal to regularise daily wage sanitation workers deployed from 2003-200
- Monday mess: Delhi commute turns a nightmare
Commuters had a harrowing time travelling between Noida and Delhi via DND, Chilla, Kalindi Kunj and almost all other entry points to the capital as De
- Four men cut open four ATMs over weekend
New Delhi: Various ATMs across the city were cut open using a gas cutter and the cash box stolen by four men, who entered isolated ATMs in southeast a.
- Middle class wears a frown: Waited, but nothing for us
New Delhi: Disappointment was writ large on the face of the common man on the street after the Union Budget was presented by Union finance minister Ni.
- ?CPCB may collect landfill impact fine?
New Delhi: With a committee comprising Central Pollution Control Board, National Environmental Engineering Research Institute and IIT-Delhi members as.
- Min temp may rise in next 3 days
New Delhi: The minimum temperature on Monday increased to 5.
- Funds for RRTS stretch doubled
New Delhi: The country’s first high-speed Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) corridor being constructed between Delhi and Meerut got a major boost w.
- ?4k vehicles leave Punjab for Delhi?
Bathinda/Patiala: Nearly 4,000 farmers left from Punjab for the protests on the state borders of Delhi on Monday.
- Diversions catch commuters unawares, many return home
New Delhi/Ghaziabad: Commuters had a harrowing time on Monday due to the Delhi-Ghaziabad border being gridlocked.
- Punjab CM announces helpline 112 to trace persons missing in Delhi - Haryana since Republic Day
CHANDIGARH: Amid growing concerns over more than 100 persons from Punjab reportedly missing in Delhi-Haryana region since the Republic Day Tractor Ral.
- Leopard spotted near Delhi's Najafgarh remains untraced
Search and rescue operation for a leopard spotted in Najafgarh in southwest Delhi last week continued for the sixth day on Monday without much success