- 29th September, 2021 NDTV
- 28th September, 2021 NDTV
- At Delhi Metro Stations, Posters Of Landmark Events Of India's Freedom Struggle
The Delhi Metro has put up colourful posters on key movements and personalities of the freedom struggle at several stations to mark the 75th year of India&#039;s Independence.
- Delhi Civic Schools To Observe Cleanliness Fortnight To Mark Gandhi Jayanti
- IIT Delhi Opens Its Central Research Facility For Outside Researchers
- Kanhaiya Kumar, Jignesh Mevani Join Congress, Meet Rahul Gandhi In Delhi
Kanhaiya Kumar, who joined the Congress today, is a former JNU student and was with the CPI before. Dalit leader Jignesh Mevani, a lawyer by training, is a legislator representing Gujarat&#039;s Vadgam constituency. He voiced his support for the Congress.
- Leaves Taken By Delhi Government School Guest Teachers Not To Be Counted As Working Days
- Delhi Court Shootout: High Court Asks Police To File Status Report On Plea To Enhance Security
Delhi High Court has asked the police to file a status report on a plea seeking to ensure adequate security in district courts in the national capital in the wake of recent shootout inside the crowded Rohini courtroom in Delhi which left 3 dead.
- Delhi Riots "Didn't Take Place In Spur Of The Moment, Pre - planned": Court
The Delhi riots of 2020 were planned and calculated to cause disruptions and were not triggered by any incident, the High Court said while refusing bail to one of the accused in the case on Monday.
- East Delhi Mayor Suspends 17 AAP Councilors For 15 Days For "Indecency" In Delhi Assembly
The BJP-led East Delhi Municipal Corporation&#039;s Mayor Shyam Sundar Agarwal on Monday suspended 17 councillors of the Aam Aadmi Party for 15 days over indecent behaviour in the Delhi Legislative Assembly and obstructing the proceedings of the House.
- Delhi Hotels Fined, Issued Notices For Closure Over Improper Sewage Treatment
The Delhi Pollution Control Committee on Monday issued showcause notices for closure to three hotels in the city for violating environmental norms.
- Nearly 7,000 Applications Cleared For Delhi Assistance Scheme For Covid Deaths
The Delhi government has so far approved nearly 7,000 applications under a scheme to provide relief to families who have lost a member to COVID-19 and disbursed compensation of Rs 50,000 each in over 6,000 such cases, an official statement said today
- 27th September, 2021 NDTV
- NSCN - IM Invited To Delhi To Continue Talks, Says Nagaland Chief Minister
The Centre is keen on resolving the Naga political issue and has invited the NSCN(IM) to New Delhi to continue the dialogue, Nagaland Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio said today.
- Weather Office Predicts Light To Moderate Rain In Delhi - NCR Today
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) on Monday predicted light to moderate intensity rain accompanied by thunderstorms for Delhi and adjoining areas today.
- PIL Now A Career: Centre On Plea Against Rakesh Asthana As Delhi Top Cop
Filing PILs has become an industry and a career in itself, the Centre said in the Delhi High Court today as it argued that the appointment of Gujarat-cadre IPS officer Rakesh Asthana as Delhi Police Commissioner deserved no intervention.
- High Court Stays Order Asking Delhi Government To Decide On Giving Rent For Poor During Covid - 19
The Delhi High Court Monday stayed an order directing the AAP government to decide and formulate a policy on the implementation of Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal&#039;s announcement that if a poor tenant was unable to pay rent during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Arvind Kejriwal Launches App That Provides Info About Delhi Tourist Spots
On World Tourism Day, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal launched a mobile app that provides information about tourist spots along with their brief history, popular local cuisines, market places and heritage walks in the national capital.
- Delhi Court Firing: Jailed Gangster Got 'Live Updates' On Attack On Rival
The shocking shootout inside a Delhi court on Friday, in which a notorious gangster was killed along with his two attackers, was monitored "live" on the phone by another gangster jailed in the Tihar prison, sources say.
- 273 Dengue Cases In Delhi This Year; 149 In September
Over 60 fresh cases of dengue have been reported in the national capital in the last one week, taking the total count this year to more than 270, according to a civic report released on Monday.
- Parents, Teachers Demand To Reopen Delhi Schools For Primary Section, Classes 6 - 8
- Delhi Man Arrested For Murder Of Yoga Trainer Wife Over Affair Suspicion
A 40-year-old yoga trainer was killed, allegedly by her husband over the suspicion that she was having an affair, police said today.
- 26th September, 2021 NDTV
- 25th September, 2021 NDTV