- 13th August, 2020 Times of India
- Rain lashes several parts of Delhi
While India is celebrating Janmashtami, birth of Lord Krishna, heavy rains lashed several parts of the national capital on early Thursday with the Ind
- Only one shelter for women, Noida banks on Delhi
Noida: With only one shelter home meant for homeless and distressed women in GB Nagar, residents are now looking at different shelter homes in Delhi f.
- Man suspected of killing wife in Delhi hangs himself in Hardoi house
Lucknow: The body of a 25-year-old taxi driver was found hanging from the ceiling of his room in his house in Hardoi on Tuesday evening.
- Jamia Millia Islamia tops central universities in government rankings
Jamia Millia Islamia, which had been in turmoil in the past few months, has bagged the first spot among all central universities in the country in ra
- For every Covid - 19 positive case, Delhi government to test 20 others
The government has directed each district to daily test 20 times more people than the number of current positive cases there. The focus will be on hig
- Demand for Covid beds increasing again in Delhi
The rise in new Covid-19 cases in Delhi over the past week has led to increase in demand for hospital beds.
- IRS officer turns ?pad woman? amid corona crisis
New Delhi: An IRS officer, Aman Preet, turned into a “pad woman” for about 10 lakh women from 17 states of the country who had no access to sanitary p.
- 'Corona warriors' including doctor, nurse among guests for Delhi government's low - key I - Day event
India News: Delhi Minister Gopal Rai, who also heads the general administration department, said unlike last year, there will be no cultural programmes during the
- Dwarka residents made to pay for unplanned growth
New Delhi: Dwarka sub-city in South-West district has a history of water deficiency and has accordingly gone through numerous water-related agitations.
- ?Outsiders? account for 33% of Delhi?s Covid cases, says Jain
New Delhi: Health minister Satyendar Jain on Wednesday reiterated that about 33% of Covid cases being reported in Delhi of late come from outside.
- How Capital Dug Itself Into A Deep Crisis
New Delhi: In an ongoing process, more than 20,000 illegal borewells have been detected in a joint drive being carried out by Delhi Jal Board and Delh.
- Don?t have PUC? Keep Rs 10k ready
New Delhi: Don’t have a valid Pollution Under Control (PUC) certificate for your vehicle? Be prepared to pay a fine of Rs 10,000 next time you hit the.
- Chinese national with hawala ?link? was earlier arrested for espionage
New Delhi: Luo Sang aka Charlie Peng, the Chinese national being questioned by the income-tax department in the Rs 1,000-crore hawala racket, was arre.
- 12th August, 2020 Times of India
- Sudeva FC becomes first club from Delhi to play in I - League
Football News: Sudeva FC will become the first ever football club from Delhi to play in the I-League as the All India Football Federation (AIFF) on Wednesday approve
- Delhi government to honour Covid warriors at Independence Day function
During the Independence Day celebrations, Delhi government will honour Covid warriors of Delhi, like doctors, nurses, sanitation workers, plasma donor
- 3 journalists assaulted in northeast Delhi: Magazine in its complaint to police
The police on Wednesday said it has received a complaint from a news magazine that three of its journalists, including a woman, were assaulted by a mo
- Delhi: Gangster found ordering hits from Tihar
Police from West district claimed that the first call was made around July 20. Bali called up his henchman Satish and asked him to kill his rival Gurpreet from Tilak Nagar. A few months ago, Bali had got into a spat with Gurpreet inside the jail.
- Security tightened in Delhi ahead of Independence Day
Security has been tightened in the national capital ahead of Independence Day celebrations. Police were seen checking vehicles at several parts of Delhi. The country will celebrate 73 years of Independence on August 15.
- 1,113 more Covid - 19 cases in Delhi; 14 more deaths
Delhi recorded 1,113 fresh coronavirus cases taking the caseload to over 1.48 lakh, while the death toll has risen to 4,153, authorities said on Wedne
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation given Rs 98.4 crore to pay teachers, government tells HC
It added that the corporation can also utilise the remaining balance amount of Rs 1,807.1 lakh of previous year for the purpose of paying salaries of
- After a brief decline, Covid cases in Delhi rise again
Covid-19 cases in Delhi are again going up after a brief decline. In the past seven days, more than 1,000 new daily cases were recorded daily, except on Monday, when 707 people tested positive. The increase is also reflected in hospital admissions. According to data shared by Delhi government, 3,318 of 13,906 Covid beds, or 24%, are now in use. On August 11, Delhi recorded 1,257 new Covid cases, taking the city’s tally to over 1.47 lakh.
- Hit - and - run deaths up in Delhi; speeding key culprit
Delhi has seen a sharp rise in the number of hit-and-run cases this year. A drastic fall in the traffic volume since March led to increased cases of s
- 61% parents in Delhi - NCR don?t want schools to reopen from September 1, reveals survey
Close to 61% of parents in Delhi-NCR do not want schools to reopen by September 1, a survey has highlighted. At the national level, 58% are against th
- Delhi: Congress members booked for flouting norms
Congress attacked the Centre claiming that efforts were being made to crush the voice of freedom and democracy by filing FIRs for hoisting the nationa
- Delhi: Asha protesters 'violate norms'
Demanding better pay and facilities, a large number of Asha workers and trade union members had reached Jantar Mantar on Sunday.