- 30th November, 2021 Times of India
- Bhojpuri actor in HC seeking access to ?hacked? FB account
New Delhi: A Bhojpuri actor has moved Delhi High Court seeking access to her Facebook account, which she alleged has been hacked and is being used to .
- 1 dead, 4 injured as bikers crash on Delhi - Mum express highway
Jaipur: One person was killed while four others were injured on the Delhi-Mumbai Express Highway near Dausa on Sunday in a head-on collision between t.
- Mumbai: New Delhi man tries to extort cryptocurrency from employer
Mumbai: The Agripada police arrested a man from New Delhi who had threatened his employer, a Mumbai-based developer’s firm, and demanded two units of .
- In municipal poll pitch, Nadda says AAP govt is obstructing schemes
New Delhi: BJP chief J P Nadda on Monday said the Aam Aadmi Party government had obstructed many central welfare schemes like Ayushman Bharat and Ujjw.
- Delhi reports 34 new Covid cases, one death in last 24 hours; seven fatalities in November so far
The national capital on Monday reported 34 new cases of Covid-19 and one death in the last 24 hours. This is the third day on the trot that Delhi has
- N corpn readies plan to redevelop areas around old Delhi stn
New Delhi: To create public facilities and redevelop the areas near Old Delhi Railway Station, North Delhi Municipal Corporation plans to utilise 10,0.
- Delhi: Supreme Court asks DMRC to get MoEF nod for phase IV
The Supreme Court on Monday directed the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to take forest clearance from the ministry of environment and forests bef
- Farm stir at Delhi borders to end?
India News: A meeting of 32 farm groups was held at Singhu border on Monday. BKU Ekta Dakaunda president Buta Singh Burjgill and BKU Kadian president Harmeet Sing
- Delhi: Three held for helping students crack competitive exams by use of unfair means
Police said that they received information that several services were available on the dark web in which some hackers claim to hack the examinee&#x27;s dev
- NBW issued against man, accused of sexually assaulting his daughter when she was minor: Delhi Police to S
The Delhi Police on Monday told the Supreme Court that a non-bailable warrant (NBW) has been issued against a man, who is accused in a case lodged on
- 29th November, 2021 Times of India
- Delhi: Ruckus near Dwarka as 2 groups clash
A ruckus ensued between two groups in Dwarka’s Matiala on Sunday and a case has been registered. Police said that a board displaying a church was vand
- Delhi air pollution: Winds bring slight relief
Neighbouring Faridabad (276), Ghaziabad (365), Greater Noida (350), Gurugram (395) and Noida (356) also saw a marginal improvement in air quality.
- Fire breaks out in shanties in south Delhi
A massive fire broke out in several shanties in south Delhi&#x27;s Neb Sarai area on Monday evening, officials said.
- Delhi riots: Advocacy against law not crime, Umar Khalid tells court
Senior advocate Trideep Pais, appearing for Khalid, also told the court that one of the protected witnesses had informed a police officer about the pu
- Delhi transport minister urges people to stop depending on private vehicles
News News: Transport Minister Kailash Gahlot appealed to people to stop depending on private vehicles to reduce pollution. The event was held on the road leadin
- Delhi Police arrests 4 for 'clickjacking', SIM card blocking
??????The accused have been identified as Kasif Akhtar (23), a resident of Okhla, Gaurav Kumar (26), a resident of Patna in Bihar, Musa Gous Sheikh (3
- Delhi govt defends doorstep ration delivery scheme in HC, says opposition misconceived
The Delhi government Monday defended its Doorstep Delivery of Ration Scheme before the Delhi High Court, saying that it is a "complete misconception"
- Delhi Metro unveils first refurbished train after mid - life overhaul of old coaches
In a first-ever mid-life overhaul of its old rolling stock, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Monday unveiled its first refurbished train whi
- Delhi pollution: SC raises concern, asks govt to frame plan for planting trees in city
The Supreme Court on Monday expressed concerns over the deteriorating air quality of Delhi and questioned the local authorities regarding the steps th
- Dubai to Delhi with severed thumb, and in nick of time
Unable to afford medical treatment in Dubai, a 34-year-old Indian carpenter flew into Delhi with a severed thumb wrapped in a bandage after 22 hours o
- Delhi: CGO complex cut to Lodhi flyover stretch blocked after lane caves in due to construction work
The stretch leading from CGO complex cut to Lodhi flyover has been blocked after a lane of Lala Lajpat Rai Marg caved in due to construction work of C
- Afghan national found dead in north Delhi
A 28-year-old Afghan national was found dead in a street in north Delhi&#x27;s Wazirabad area, police said on Monday.
- Delhi: 38 - year - old man stabbed to death in Govindpuri
A man and his wife were arrested for killing a woman in southeast Delhi’s Govindpuri, police said on Sunday.
- Hate speech case: Delhi court allows police to take voice samples of accused
A Delhi court has allowed police to take the voice samples of Hindu Rakshak Dal president Pinky Chaudhary, advocate Ashwani Upadhyay and other accused
- Delhi: Peak power demand tipped to be highest in 3 winters, discoms confident of meeting it
With winter setting in, discoms expect Delhi’s peak power demand to go up to 5,400 MW this season, surpassing the peak winter demand of both 2019 and