- 7th June, 2022 NDTV
- 6th June, 2022 NDTV
- Ahead Of Monsoons, Delhi Government's Plan To Manage Waterlogging
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Monday said the Delhi government is ready to combat waterlogging ahead of monsoon on a war footing and it is focussing on solving the problem with micro planning.
- Minor, 17, Found Dead With Stab Injury In Abdomen In Delhi
A 17-year-old boy was found dead on Monday with stab injury in his upper abdomen on HR road near Ramjas School in Anand Parbat area of Delhi, police said.
- Delhi University Goes Paperless On 'Surface And Administration' Level
- IIT Delhi Trains Educators For CSC Bal Vidyalayas In Learning Technology
- Delhi Surgeon Who Performed Illegal Kidney Removals Arrested, Gang Busted
Dr Priyansh Sharma studied medicine at a college in Uttar Pradesh&#039;s Bareilly between 2007 to 2013. He then finished his MS degree from Saifai in the Etawah district.
- Watch: SUV Driver Argues With Biker On Delhi Road, Then This Happens
The incident is from Sunday morning right below the Arjangarh metro station in the national capital. The biker who was hit has been identified as Shreyansh who is around 20 years old. He was returning to Delhi after a biking trip with his friends.
- On Camera, Delhi Man Beaten, Head Smashed, Throat Slit In Public View
A 28-year-old man had his throat slit and head smashed with stones in Delhi&#039;s Adarsh Nagar, withspine-chilling CCTV footage of the incident revealing how the gruesome murder took place yesterday.
- 5th June, 2022 NDTV
- 4th June, 2022 NDTV
- 3rd June, 2022 NDTV