- 10th June, 2022 NDTV
- 9th June, 2022 NDTV
- Fire Breaks At Storage Facility In North Delhi
A fire broke out in a crockery and carpet godown in north Delhi&#039;s Alipur area on Thursday evening, officials said.
- Delhi Blue Line Metro Services Affected Due To 2nd Technical Snag This Week
Delhi Metro commuters, largely office-goers, on Thursday faced hardship, as services on its Blue Line were delayed for over two hours due to a technical snag.
- BJP vs Robust AAP In Key Delhi Bypoll
The BJP has lined up 40 star campaigners including union ministers Piyush Goyal and Smriti Irani to campaign for its Rajinder Nagar seat candidate to assail the AAP&#039;s electoral dominance in Delhi.
- 4 Arrested For Stealing Cash, Valuables From Delhi Court Judge's House
Four people, including a woman, have been arrested for allegedly stealing cash and valuables from the house of a high court judge here, police said on Thursday.
- No Relief For Arrested Delhi Minister, To Be In Custody Till Monday
Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain, arrested in an alleged money laundering case, will remain in Enforcement Directorate custody till June 13.
- Minor Killed For Refusing To Give Rs 10 For Cigarette In Delhi, 4 Arrested
Four men were arrested for allegedly killing a minor after he refused to give them Rs 10 for buying a cigarette in central Delhi&#039;s Anand Parbat area, police said on Tuesday.
- QS World University Rankings 2022: JNU, Jamia, DU Slip, IIT Delhi Up By 11 Places
Prominent universities like the Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi University and Jamia Millia Islamia have slipped in the coveted QS World University ranking, while the Indian Institute of Technology here has risen 11 places to 174th rank.
- Delhi University To Hike University Development Fee By Rs 300 From Academic Year 2022 - 23
- 8th June, 2022 NDTV
- Delhi Government Seeks ATR Over Continued Education Of Drop Out Students During COVID - 19
- Revenge For Slap: 2 Minors Stab Man To Death At South Delhi Market
Two juveniles were taken into custody for allegedly stabbing a man to death in south Delhi&#039;s Central Market, police said on Wednesday.
- Brother Can't Be Mute Spectator To Divorced Sister's Miseries: High Court
A brother cannot be a mute spectator to his divorced sister&#039;s miseries when she needs his financial help, the Delhi High Court has observed while holding that children also have a duty to take care of their aged parents.
- Hands, Legs Tied In "Punishment", Child Writhes On Hot Roof In Delhi
After a video showing a child with her hands and legs tied and writhing on the roof of a house under a beating sun went viral on the internet, Delhi police found that she had been punished by her mother.
- Smriti Irani's Fresh Attack On Arvind Kejriwal Over Arrested Delhi Minister
Union Minister Smriti Irani on Wednesday launched a fresh attack on Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, seeking his reply on his colleague Satyendar Jain, who is in ED custody in a money laundering case.
- Delhi Traffic Cop Beaten Up After Woman Accuses Him Of Highhandedness
A video of the incident shows the woman accusing the traffic inspector of taking away the keys of her scooter and hitting her when she asked him to show identification and a permit to fine people in that particular area.
- Delhi University: 115 Unfair Means Cases Reported In Ongoing Examination Till June 7
- Drunk Men Throw Stones, Damage Vehicles In Delhi, Cops Step In
Two men have been taken into custody for allegedly creating ruckus and throwing stones, causing damages to vehicles in the Jahangirpuri area of northwest Delhi, police said on Wednesday.
- Para Swimmer Forced To Wait 90 Minutes To Get Wheelchair At Delhi Airport
Indian Para Swimmer on Monday alleged that he had to wait for nearly 90 minutes to get his wheelchair at IGI airport.
- Delhi Man, 30, Consumes Acid After Attacking Woman With Knife: Police
A 30-year-old man allegedly stabbed his woman friend with a knife and later consumed acid in west Delhi&#039;s Ranhola area, police said on Tuesday.
- 7th June, 2022 NDTV