- 10th June, 2022 India Today
- 9th June, 2022 India Today
- 8th June, 2022 India Today
- No respite from heatwave in Delhi till June 15, delay in monsoon likely
As per the prediction by the India Meteorological Department (IMD), Delhiites are unlikely to get respite from the scorching heat till June 15. Meanwhile, the southwest monsoon has also slowed down, with no chance of further progress.
- Times when Delhi Police vehicles were caught violating traffic norms | RTI Exclusive
India Today filed a Right to Information (RTI) query to find out how many times Delhi Police vehicles were caught violating traffic norms and the fines collected in the process.
- Delhi University to question students found cheating in exams
Delhi University will be sending letters to students involved in the case of cheating and will be seeking clarification.
- Air quality index in Delhi - NCR region above 300 mark amid severe heatwave
The air quality index (AQI) in the Delhi-NCR region was above the 300 mark at many weather stations amid severe heatwave. The dry westerly winds from Rajasthan have led to the transportation of dust particles, which has affected the air quality.
- Delhi University to go paperless for administrative work
Delhi University (DU) is going to be paperless for administrative and accounting work for Samarth.
- Delhi govt hopeful of overcoming losses with new liquor policy, LG?s nod awaited
Amid huge uncertainties about liquor business in Delhi, multiple traders have pulled out. The new liquor policy 2022-23, awaiting LG’s approval, is set to make up for the previous policy’s shortcomings, according to the government.
- PETA writes to Delhi police over killing of stray dogs in Jamia Nagar
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has submitted a written complaint to south-east Delhi police after a dozen dogs were brutally killed in Jamia Nagar. PETA said some minor boys brutally treated dogs and killed half a dozen of them in Jamia Nagar.
- Video shows stone - pelting between two groups in Delhi?s Jahangirpuri
A video shows stone-pelting between two groups in Delhi’s Jahangirpuri area on Tuesday night.
- Man's head brutally smashed, throat slit in Delhi's Adarsh Nagar
A man was brutally murdered by two brothers in broad daylight in Delhi&#039;s Adarsh Nagar area on Friday. One of the accused repeatedly smashed the victim&#039;s head with stones and later slit his throat with a blade.
- Delhi man consumes acid after attacking woman with knife
A man in Delhi consumed acid after attacking a woman with a knife. The accused is receiving medical treatment at the DDU hospital.
- Minor killed for refusing to give Rs 10 for cigarette in Delhi, 4 held
A minor was killed in Delhi&#039;s Anand Parbat area by four men for allegedly refusing to give Rs 10 for a cigarette.
- Fact Check: Shocking CCTV footage of brutal public murder in Delhi?s Azadpur shared with false Rohingya spin
A CCTV footage showing the murder of a man in Delhi’s Azadpur is going viral with false Rohingya Muslim spin. The police has confirmed to India Today that both parties involved are Hindu and there was no communal angle to the crime.
- 7th June, 2022 India Today