- 5th June, 2022 Zee News
- 4th June, 2022 Zee News
- Delhi: Volunteer - based committees to take care of 500 tricolours, to be assigned 5 duties
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal added that so far 200 high-mast flags have been set up at different locations in Delhi and by August 15, all 500 tricolours will be installed.
- Fire breaks out at Delhi airport, pushback towing vehicle burned - WATCH
A major disaster was averted after a pushback towing vehicle caught fire at Delhi Airport, following the incident investigation has been order in the incident, reports ANI.
- Delhi weather update: Heatwave makes a come back in parts of national capital, mercury to go past 44 degree...
"Heatwave is back over parts of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, south Uttar Pradesh and isolated pockets of Delhi-NCR," said Mahesh Palawat, vice president (climate change and meteorology), Skymet Weather.
- 3rd June, 2022 Zee News
- 2nd June, 2022 Zee News
- 30th May, 2022 Zee News
- 29th May, 2022 Zee News
- 28th May, 2022 Zee News
- 27th May, 2022 Zee News
- 26th May, 2022 Zee News
- Delhi to soon become EV capital of India, says Minister Satyendar Jain: Here`s how
Arvind Kejriwal govt will soon set up charging stations in industrial areas for electric vehicles in the national capital, reports PTI.
- Delhi water crisis forces people to chain their water cans, tanks - Watch video
Fearing the scarcity of water supply, people are now becoming paranoid in Delhi and putting chains, and locks on their water canes and water bores.
- First 10,000 e - cycles buyers in Delhi to get 25 percent purchase incentive from the Govt
According to the scheme guidelines, e-cycle buyers will get a purchase incentive of 25 percent of the price with a cap of maximum Rs 5,500 a piece, reports PTI.
- Bypolls for 3 Parliamentary, 7 Assembly seats in five states and Delhi on June 23; counting on June 26
According to the Election Commission`s order, the date of notification of polls will be May 30, the last date of nomination is June 6, the scrutiny will be held the next day, the last date for withdrawal of the candidature is June 9.
- A day after flag off by Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, Electric Bus breaks down due to overheating
The Delhi Transport Corporation Karamchari Union said bus number DL 516G D2610, which was from Rohini Depot Sector 37, broke down around 4 pm on the day of launch, reports PTI.
- IMD on Delhi weather: Temperature can touch 41 degrees in next 3 days, but no heatwave
Delhi weather forecast: IMD reported the maximum temperature on Wednesday as 34.4 degrees Celsius which can slightly rise in the next 3-4 days.