- Central Vista: Nothing happening to Delhi Waqf properties, Centre tells high court
The Centre on Wednesday assured the Delhi high court that "nothing is happening" to Delhi Waqf Board properties in the vicinity of the ongoing Central
- Delhi: After cleanest October, worst November air on record | Delhi News
After Delhi recorded the cleanest October, the city saw its worst November air this year since Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) started measurin
- Special ward at Delhi?s Lok Nayak Hospital to treat Omicron patients
A special ward has been created at Delhi’s Lok Nayak Hospital to treat patients suspected or confirmed positive for Covid-19 caused by the Omicron var
- Farmers' stir: At Delhi border protest sites, langar planners start packing
As the bills meant to repeal farm laws were passed in both the houses of Parliament, the organisations feeding the protesting farmers have started to
- Delhi HC notice to FB over Bhojpuri actor?s plea to restore access to her hacked account
Delhi high court on Tuesday issued notice to Facebook and others on a petition filed by Bhojpuri actor Neha Shree seeking to restore access to her Fac
- Death threat emails: Not afraid, says Gautam Gambhir | Delhi News
Former Indian cricketer and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Gautam Gambhir, after receiving his third death threat email, said that he is not afraid.
- SC: Don?t refuse registration of CNG vehicles in Delhi
The Supreme Court on Tuesday said, “what have we come to in the name of environment... we are now monitoring registration of motorcycles”, its lament
- 34 new cases reported, but Delhi breaks a three - day streak of Covid - 19 fatalities
Delhi recorded 34 new coronavirus cases and zero death in a day, while the positivity rate stood at 0.07%, according to the data shared by the health
- Delhi: Minor fire breaks out on Parliament premises, brought under control
A fire erupted on the Parliament premises on Wednesday morning in the national capital.
- Delhi: Lawyer seeks Rs 15 lakh as bad - air compensation from govts
A lawyer has moved the Delhi high court seeking Rs 15 lakh as compensation and medical insurance of Rs 25 lakh in view of the poor air quality in the
- Delhi: Four of a family found dead in their bedroom
A 30-year-old man allegedly ended his life after poisoning his wife and two children following a marital dispute in their house in Outer Delhi’s Samay
- Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal seeks immediate ban on flights from at - risk nations
Amid rising concern over Omicron, chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday requested Prime Minister Narendra Modi to immediately stop international f
- Jind?s Jhanjh langar site to stay till all farmers leave Delhi borders for their homes
Jind: Jhanjh langar site in Jind district, a popular stopover for Punjab farmers going towards the Delhi borders, will continue till all those at the .
- Delhi: Construction workers march to demand welfare policy to tackle bans
Facing a ban on their means of livelihood across the national capital region due to air pollution, more than a hundred construction workers marched in
- 10 waterbodies in Delhi to be declared wetlands
As many as 10 waterbodies in the capital are set to be declared wetlands by the ministry of environment, forest and climate change.
- Delhi News Live Updates: City's air quality in 'very poor' category
According to SAFAR, Delhi&#x27;s air quality on Wednesday remained in the &#x27;very poor&#x27; category with an overall AQI of 362. Stay with TOI for all updates
- EDMC to train 2,500 street food vendors in pilot project
New Delhi: To formalise the unorganised sector and improve their skills for operation of street food vending, East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) .
- Firearms used in over 300 cases in last four months
New Delhi: In the past four months, the national capital has witnessed more than 300 cases wherein firearms were used for committing crimes.
- Rent a cloth bag in south Delhi markets to curb plastic use
New Delhi: To discourage use of plastic bags, South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) will provide cloth bags on rent at prominent markets through Vi.
- IIT - D, law univ collaborate for research in different areas
New Delhi: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)-Delhi and National Law University, Delhi have signed an agreement to establish a “NLUD-IITD Collaborat.
- Swanky liquor dream yet to take off: Delhi can?t get high as shelves bare
New Delhi: Delhiites were willing to undergo a month’s wait to be able to pick a bottle of wine or a spirit of choice from a promised ‘swanky’ outlet.
- Naming Inmates? No Ostrich Approach Here
New Delhi: A three-year-old beautiful ostrich was reunited with his brother at National Zoological Park in September this year.
- Why new permits restricted to e - autos, SC seeks govt?s response
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Tuesday sought Delhi’s response to a plea by Bajaj Auto, India&#x27;s largest three-wheeler manufacturer, challenging the A.
- Plea in Delhi high court against new excise policy, claims ?pauvva? has its own benefits
The humble “pauvva” or “quarter” as it is commonly known among liquor enthusiasts, figured before the Delhi high court on Tuesday as a ground for chal
- Delhi on toes: Close to 64,000 beds, better oxygen infrastructure
Chief minister Arvind Kejriwal assured Delhi on Tuesday that his government was fully prepared to tackle any resurgence in Covid-19 cases following an