- India to send humanitarian assistance to Ukraine: MEA
India managed to accelerate its efforts to get its nationals out of Ukraine in the last 24 hours, though the situation on the ground continues to be &ldquo;complex and fluid&rdquo; in terms of evacuation of people, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) said on Monday.
- India Science Festival announces the Science Word of the Year
India Science Festival celebrates India&#39;s National Science Day with the announcement of SciWo:Science Word of the year!
- Amul fresh milk prices to go up by Rs 2 per litre in country from March 1
&lsquo;Amul&rsquo; brand of fresh milk will become costlier by Rs 2 per litre across the country from March 1, the Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF) said on Monday.
- Don?t exhibit aggressive behaviour at railway stations: Indian Embassy
The Indian Embassy has advised the country&rsquo;s nationals in Ukraine to remain calm and not to exhibit aggressive behaviour at the railway stations.
- Delhi Metro services with full passenger capacity resumes as DDMA lifts Covid curbs
Delhi Metro services with full passenger capacity resumed on Monday as authorities lifted all curbs following improvement in the Covid situation in the city.
- HC seeks Delhi govt stand on plea for school admission of 44k EWS category children
HC seeks Delhi govt stand on plea for school admission of 44k EWS category children
- Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif are in Delhi shooting for 'Tiger 3'
Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif are in Delhi shooting for 'Tiger 3'
- Delhi schools set to welcome students of junior classes from Monday
Delhi schools set to welcome students of junior classes from Monday
- In Amritsar, Arvind Kejriwal faces protest over Davinder Pal Singh Bhullar's release
In Amritsar, Arvind Kejriwal faces protest over Davinder Pal Singh Bhullar's release
- Suspension of scheduled international passenger flights extended till further orders: DGCA
The suspension of scheduled international passenger flights in the country has been extended "till further orders", aviation regulator DGCA said on Monday.
- 4 new Delhi High Court judges take oath; strength reaches 34
Four new Delhi High Court judges took oath of office on Monday, taking their total strength to 34.
- India may see fourth Covid wave around June 22: IIT Kanpur study
The fourth wave of the Covid pandemic in India may start around June 22 and peak from mid to late August, a modelling study by researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur suggests.
- Dalit activist ?beaten up, forced to drink urine? in MP
A 33-year-old Dalit Right to Information (RTI) activist was allegedly beaten up and forced to drink urine by seven people after he sought information related to a village panchayat in Madhya Pradesh&#39;s Gwalior district, police said on Monday.
- Srinagar acid attack survivor awaits justice
She wakes up in the dead of night and screams with tears rolling down her cheek as the memory of February 1 acid attack still haunts her, say family members of the woman is waiting to regain her sight at a Chennai hospital.
- Infra planning, implementation, monitoring to get new direction from Gati Shakti: PM
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday said the PM Gati Shakti plan would give a new direction to the development of modern infrastructure through planning, implementation and monitoring, besides cutting down on time and cost overruns of projects.
- PM chairs meet on Ukraine; 4 ministers to travel to Ukraine neighbourhood to lead evacuation
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is chairing another high-level meeting on Ukraine on Monday with talks under way to explore possibilities of sending some union ministers to the neighbouring countries of the war-hit nation to lead evacuation operations involving Indian students.
- Ukraine - Russia war: Air India?s fifth evacuation flight lands in Delhi with 249 Indians
Air India&#39;s fifth evacuation flight came from Romanian capital Bucharest to Delhi on Monday morning with 249 Indian nationals who were stranded in Ukraine amid the Russian military offensive, officials said.&nbsp;
- The Bardoli resolutions
The most obvious reflection suggested by the decision arrived at by the All-India Congress Committee at Delhi is that the decision and statement made by Sir William Vincent in the same city two days before in a sense justify each other. After this decision, Sir William can undoubtedly say that he wa
- Haryana mulls third - party audit of new buildings
The certification exercise for structural fitness of buildings will no longer be left entirely to the developer with the Haryana Government planning to introduce an independent third-party audit before giving the occupation certificate (OC) to a building.
- India - US talks for Predator drones at advanced stage
India and US are in advanced stage of discussions on the purchase of 30 armed drones having capability of firing missiles with pinpoint accuracy to destroy targets in air, ground or sea.
- A goof - up at the airport
When I find information spreading like wildfire on social media, I am reminded of an incident which took place almost 35 years ago, when I joined the information and public relations department of Punjab.
- NCP for Nitish Kumar as President candidate, if he dumps BJP
NCP for Nitish Kumar as President candidate, if he dumps BJP