- 14th June, 2022 The New Indian Express
- 13th June, 2022 The New Indian Express
- 12th June, 2022 The New Indian Express
- 11th June, 2022 The New Indian Express
- 10th June, 2022 The New Indian Express
- Delhi: Pubs, hotels asked to fix boards warning against narcotic drugs
The circular said absence of such display boards will result in action taken against the establishment.
- 2 firemen sustain minor injuries while trying to control Delhi bus depot blaze
Two firemen were injured in fire-fighting operations after some buses caught fire at Sunehri Pullah Depot in south Delhi, police said on Thursday.
- Delhi's Rajinder Nagar bypoll: BJP stars to campaign
Rajinder Nagar seat will go to polls on June 23. The seat was vacated by sitting AAP MLA Raghav Chadha after he got elected to Rajya Sabha from Punjab.
- Delhi government's gifts to baby girls: Aadhaar, bank accounts
From Friday (today), parents of baby girls in northwest district’s state-run hospitals can walk out with her birth certificate, Aadhaar card and a bank account.
- In Delhi, ?Europe - like? sample roads to be ready by September - end
The Public Works Department is likely to complete the redesigning and beautification of sample stretches on “European standards” by September-end, officials said on Thursday.
- Delhi witnesses 6 fire incidents in 48 hours
Nine people were admitted to AIIMS as they inhaled smoke and received minor injuries while 20 people were rescued, said DFS chief Atul Garg.
- Delhi's pollution caused by outside sources: Report
As much as 64 per cent of Delhi’s winter pollution load comes from outside the capital’s boundaries, a study released on Thursday said.
- Delhi Metro body invites bids from 18 banks to settle arbitral award amount
The loan will be used for the ‘purchase of Airport Line assets’ prior to the debt payoff to DAMEPL, an arm of Reliance Infra –according to letters sent to the 18 banks by the urban transporter.
- Yet another snag on Delhi Metro?s Blue Line
Delhi Metro's Blue Line services witnessed yet another technical snag on Thursday morning which led to tough times to commuters in the Noida-Ghaziabad and Delhi routes.
- We have requested Delhi HC for early elections: World hockey body
“We have a slight request that we communicated,” Thierry Weil, FIH CEO, told select journalists in an online call on Tuesday.
- Haryana Cong MLAs reach Delhi from Raipur, to arrive in Chandigarh hours before RS polls Friday
The BJP-JJP too had shifted their MLAs to a resort in Chandigarh. They are attending a
- 9th June, 2022 The New Indian Express