- 22nd April, 2022 Star Tribune
- 21st April, 2022 Star Tribune
- 20th April, 2022 Star Tribune
- 17th April, 2022 Star Tribune
- 30th March, 2022 Star Tribune
- 28th March, 2022 Star Tribune
- 25th March, 2022 Star Tribune
- Official: China foreign minister arrives in India for visit
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi arrived in the Indian capital on Thursday for his visit in the past two years, after troops from the two countries engaged in a tense faceoff and occasional clashes along their disputed border, an Indian official said.
- 24th March, 2022 Star Tribune
- 'Gargantuan task': Why India's renewable push will be hard
Plans to build a sprawling solar park on land cultivated for generations by indigenous farmers in India&#39;s Himalayan foothills erupted in violent clashes with police last year after their crops were bulldozed for the development.
- Russian oil sale to India complicates Biden's efforts
President Joe Biden's campaign to unite the globe against the Russian invasion of Ukraine is being challenged not only by adversaries such as China but also by the world's most populous democracy, India.
- 22nd March, 2022 Star Tribune
- 21st March, 2022 Star Tribune
- Australia understands India's stance on Ukraine, after talks
Australia said it understands New Delhi&#39;s position on the ongoing Ukraine crisis, as the two countries aim to focus on stability in the Indo-Pacific region and pushing through a major trade deal, India's foreign secretary said on Monday.
- India buys Russian oil despite pressure for sanctions
The state-run Indian Oil Corp. bought 3 million barrels of crude oil from Russia earlier this week to secure its energy needs, resisting Western pressure to avoid such purchases, an Indian government official said Friday.
- 18th March, 2022 Star Tribune