- 15th February, 2021 Economic Times
- 14th February, 2021 Economic Times
- 13th February, 2021 Economic Times
- I'm under 'surveillance', alleges TMC MP Mahua Moitra, writes to Delhi Police chief
Trinamool Congress Member of Parliament Mahua Moitra has claimed she is being put under “some sort of surveillance” after Border Security Force (BSF) officers were deputed outside her Delhi residence.Mitra raised this allegation in a letter addressed to the SHO of Barakhamba police station, which was also marked to Delhi Police Commissioner SN Shrivastava, and has requested withdrawal of the security which she “neither ask nor want”.
- Delhi Capitals names Vinod Bisht as interim CEO as Dhiraj Malhotra quits to join BCCI
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dhiraj for his time and efforts for our franchise,” said Kiran Kumar Grandhi, chairman, Delhi Capitals. “It has been a remarkable last two seasons for Delhi Capitals, and Dhiraj has been a crucial part of it. All of us at the franchise would like to wish him the very best for his future endeavours.”
- Delhi Earthquake Live News: Tremors felt in Delhi
The national capital felt some tremors due to an earthquake, further details awaited.
- Earthquake tremors felt in parts of Jammu and Delhi NCR
Earthquake tremors felt in Delhi, Neighbouring areas for many seconds
- 12th February, 2021 Economic Times
- 11th February, 2021 Economic Times
- 10th February, 2021 Economic Times
- 9th February, 2021 Economic Times
- Future Retail jumps 10% as Delhi HC lifts status quo on FRL - RIL deal
The court said that statutory authorities, like National Company Law Tribunal, Competition Commission of India (CCI) and SEBI, cannot be restrained from proceeding in accordance with law regarding the deal.
- Will move court, hold mahapanchayat if Delhi Police doesn't revoke notices to agitators: RLD leader
"A meeting was held at our party office here on Monday and the issue (police notices) was discussed with farmers and locals. The locals are anguished at the police action," he said.
- IIT - Kanpur, IIT - Delhi, TERI to combat pollution in Delhi
The Delhi government will now work with IIT-Delhi, IIT-Kanpur and TERI to identify the sources of pollution in Delhi in real-time. On Tuesday, the three leading institutions made a presentation to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal about the technology that has been developed in this regard.
- Delhi Assembly panel seeks details of grants given to NGOs in nine constituencies
??According to an official communication sent to all institutions and district offices under the Social Justice and Welfare department, the panel has also sought details of recreation centres for senior citizens in the nine constituencies, namely, Palam, Rajouri Garden, Vikaspuri, Sultanpur Majra, Uttam Nagar, Vishwas Nagar, Nangloi Jat, Tughlakabad and RK Puram.
- Delhi, Hyderabad airports win Airports Council International award
“Both the GMR-run airports have been recognized for their continuous efforts to listen to their passengers, engage and gather feedback to understand their needs and ensure customers voice was heard during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020,” said the company.
- Dense fog shrouds Delhi, air quality poor
Air quality in Delhi was poor, with index value of 300 at 9 am, showed realtime data of the Central Pollution Control Board.