- 21st June, 2020 NDTV
- 20th June, 2020 NDTV
- Case Against Delhi Journalist "Act Of Intimidation": Media Body
A media body on Saturday described as "an act of intimidation" the filing of an FIR in Uttar Pradesh against a journalist over a report on the impact of the lockdown on a village, saying it was part of an "established pattern" of harassment of independent scribes.
- High Court Asks Delhi Government To Probe Hospital For Allegedly Moving Out Differently - Abled Woman
The Delhi High Court has directed the city government to investigate into the allegations against a private hospital of forcing to shift a physically disabled woman, suspected to be suffering from COVID-19, to another hospital over unavailability of beds.
- Leaves Of Delhi Government Hospitals' Staff Cancelled As COVID Cases Rise
The Delhi government has cancelled the leaves of all employees including doctors and support staff of hospitals under its health department as coronavirus cases in the national capital continue to rise. Delhi has the third highest number of COVID-19 cases after Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
- "Why Separate Guidelines For Delhi?" Arvind Kejriwal On 5 - Day Mandatory Isolation For COVID - 19 Patients
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal this afternoon opposed Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal&#039;s order at a meeting, according to sources, which said that no coronavirus patient in the national capital must be allowed to undergo home isolation before a mandatory five-day institutional quarantine.
- Rain Expected In Delhi, NCR In Next 2 Hours: Weather Office
Delhi and its adjoining states such as Haryana and Rajasthan are likely to be battered by rains in the next two hours, predicted the India Meteorological Department (IMD) on Saturday.
- Man Stabbed To Death In Delhi After Fight Over Parking Spot: Police
A fight over parking spot in Delhi&#039;s Ashok Vihar took a violent turn as five men attacked and stabbed to death a 56-year-old man on Thursday. The man&#039;s wife and son have sustained injuries in the fight and have been admitted to the hospital, police said.
- Over 3,000 Cases In 24 Hours For First Time In Delhi, Cases Cross 50,000
Delhi on Friday reported its highest single-day coronavirus count of 3,137 new cases which took its grand total past the 50,000-mark.
- No Stay On Decision For Requisition Of Delhi's Eros Grand Hotel As COVID Facility
The Delhi High Court has refused to stay the AAP government&#039;s decision to requisition a property of the luxurious Eros Grand Resorts and Hotels Pvt Ltd for converting it into an extended COVID-19 hospital, saying there has been extraordinary rise in coronavirus cases here and drastic measures required to control the situation.
- Monsoon May Arrive In Delhi Ahead Of Time On June 25: Weather Agency
The southwest monsoon is likely to arrive in Delhi ahead of schedule on June 25, the Indian weather monitoring agency said today as heatwave-like conditions kept day temperature above normal in the National Capital Region.
- 19th June, 2020 NDTV
- 5 - Day Institutional Quarantine Mandatory In Delhi, AAP Government Upset
No COVID-19 patient must be allowed to undergo home isolation before mandatory five-day institutional quarantine, Delhi Lt Governor Anil Baijal said in an order, changing the isolation rules in the national capital which is already suffering from an acute shortage of hospitals beds.
- Senior Delhi Cop Tests Positive For Coronavirus
A Delhi Police DCP tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday, officials said.The deputy commissioner of police is currently under home quarantine. His office is being sanitised and three members of his staff have been sent for home isolation, a senior police officer said.
- Charge Sheets Filed Against 46 Foreigners In Delhi Mosque Event Case
The Crime Branch of Delhi Police on Friday filed a fresh charge sheet and 11 supplementary charge sheets against 46 foreign nationals in connection with the congregation at Markaz Tablighi Jamaat in Nizamuddin area of the national capital.
- Plasma Therapy For Delhi Health Minister, Moved To Another Hospital
Coronavirus: Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain, in hospital with coronavirus, to be administered plasma therapy
- Delhi Recorded 30,000 New Coronavirus Cases In Nearly Two Weeks
Delhi has registered more than 30,000 new coronavirus infections since June 1, the official data shows, as the number of total cases logged by the national capital inch closer to the 50,000-mark. A total of 1,08,518 people have been tested this month in the national capital, which has the third highest number of COVID-19 patients in India.
- Centre's Panel Suggets Cap On Covid Cure Costs In Delhi Private Hospitals
Coronavirus: Cap on rates of Delhi private hospitals for COVID-19 treatment recommended by government panel
- Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain's Condition Improving But Fever Remains: Official
Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain, who is in hospital for COVID-19 treatment, showed some improvement on Thursday but his fever has not yet subsided, senior officials said.
- Amit Shah's Unified Delhi - NCR Plan To Fight Coronavirus
Union Home Minister Amit Shah, in a high-level meeting today, said that Delhi and its neighbouring regions should come together in the fight against COVID-19, caused by the novel coronavirus.
- Delhi Traders Ready To Boycott Chinese Goods, But With Conditions
After the India-China face-off in Ladakh there have been calls by trading bodies to resident welfare associations to boycott Chinese goods.
- 18th June, 2020 NDTV