- 23rd June, 2020 NDTV
- Delhi Health Minister Shifted Out Of ICU, Condition Better
Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain was on Monday shifted out of the ICU of a dedicated private COVID-19 facility, two days after he was administered plasma therapy, sources said.
- A Wish Come True: Akshay Kumar Finally Responds To Delhi Cop Who Sang Teri Mitti
Earlier, Rajat Rathod has written in several tweets that he&#039;s looking forward to a response from Akshay Kumar.
- Assess Coronavirus Patients At Home, Not Quarantine Centres, Delhi Writes To LG
People who test positive for coronavirus should not go to a quarantine centre for evaluation, the Delhi government said today, objecting to the Centre&#039;s new guidelines. The government has written to Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal requesting a return to the old system, under which a government team visited the patients at their homes to evaluate their condition, check the facilities at their homes and decide whether they should be moved to coronavirus care centre or home quarantine is enough.
- Delhi Court Judge Organises Free COVID - 19 Testing Camp
The district judge of Tis Hazari Court, who is the administrative head of all trial courts in Delhi, today organised COVID-19 testing camp at the courts complex for judges and staff, in which 100 people got their tests done, said an official.
- A Day In The Life Of Young Delhi Doctor Couple, Both Covid Warriors
A couple in Delhi, at the frontline of the fight against COVID-19, say their life has changed in the last few months, both on the personal and professional front.
- In Delhi, COVID - 19 Care Centres To Decide If Patients Can Be Isolated At Homes
All coronavirus patients in Delhi will be referred to COVID-19 care centres to decide if they can be isolated at their homes, the Arvind Kejriwal government said this afternoon in a revised order.
- Delhi's New SOPs For Coronavirus Testing, Home Quarantine
People in Delhi who test coronavirus positive through a lab-based swab test will be first taken to a government centre for a medical officer to assess whether they qualify for home isolation, in new rules announced last night by the Arvind Kejriwal government.
- Retired Foreign Ministry Officer's Wife Stabbed To Death By Robbers In Delhi
A 94-year-old retired External Affairs Ministry official was attacked and his 88-year-old wife stabbed to death during a robbery bid, allegedly by their security guard, at their home in south Delhi&#039;s Safdarjung Enclave, police said on Sunday.
- COVID - 19: Delhi Replaces Tamil Nadu To Become 2nd Worst - Hit In Nation
Delhi on Monday surpassed Tamil Nadu to become the second worst-hit by coronavirus among various states and union territories, according to the data released by the respective governments.
- Doctor At Delhi's Fortis Escorts Hospital Dies Of Coronavirus: Report
A doctor of a leading private hospital in Delhi has died of COVID-19, sources said on Monday.
- 20 Transformers To Power World's Largest COVID Facility In Delhi
An extensive infrastructure capable of withstanding an 18-MW load and comprising 22 km of underground cables and 20 transformers will power the COVID-19 quarantine facility of 10,000 beds at the Radha Soami spiritual centre in South Delhi, touted to be the largest in the world, a BRPL spokesperson said on Monday.
- 22nd June, 2020 NDTV
- 80 - Year - Old Man Found Dead In Delhi Home, Murder Suspected: Cops
An 80-year-old man was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his flat in east Delhi&#039;s Laxmi Nagar on Monday and police said they suspect he was killed as his residence was unlocked and valuables stolen.
- Delhi High Court Extends Interim Bail Of 2,961 Undertrial Prisoners By 45 Days
The Delhi High Court on Monday extended the interim bail of 2,961 undertrial prisoners by 45 days to de-congest jails during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Delhi Violence: Police Opposes Bail Plea Of Pregnant Student Safoora Zargar
The Delhi Police Monday opposed in the Delhi High Court the bail plea of Jamia student Safoora Zargar, arrested under the anti-terror law --UAPA-- in a case related to communal violence in northeast Delhi during protests against the Citizenship Amendment Act, saying the severity of offence is in no manner mitigated by her pregnancy.
- AAP MLA Aide, Accused In Delhi Doctor's Suicide, Granted Bail After Father Tests COVID +ve
A Delhi Court Monday granted interim bail to Kapil Nagar, arrested along with AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal in connection with a case of alleged suicide of a doctor in south Delhi last month, noting that his father has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Swimming Coach Dies Of COVID - 19 In Delhi, Family Accuses Hospital Of Negligence
Days after a 26-year old swimming coach of a Delhi government facility died of coronavirus infection, his family has alleged negligence on the part of Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC).
- "Every Death Has To Be Reported": Amit Shah Meeting Sets Delhi Covid Plan
Union Home Minister Amit Shah met Sunday with Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal to discuss the coronavirus situation and decided to hold more "robust" contact tracing and revamp the containment zone strategy
- Coronavirus Safety Gear Dumped At Delhi Crematorium, Poses Serious Risk
PPE suits, face masks and gloves, critical medical resources in the fight against the COVID-19 virus have been tossed aside as garbage inside Delhi&#039;s Lodhi Crematorium
- School Owner Arrested In Delhi Riots Case Gets Bail, Court Says No Evidence
The owner of a school, who was arrested in connection with the riots in northeast Delhi this February, has been granted bail by a Delhi court, which observed that despite police allegations, the chargesheet did not provide any evidence of terror funding or his alleged links with Pinjra Tod group, the Popular Front of India and Muslim clerics. The court also said the prima facie evidence suggested that he was not present at the spot at the time of incident.
- For Delhi COVID - 19 Patients At Home, Oxygen A Call Away: Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today said the government will be providing Pulse Oxymeters -- a special machine to measure oxygen levels in blood -- at home, so patients can request hospitalization even before they have breathing difficulties.
- Delhi Wakes Up To Heavy Rain, Strong Winds
Heavy rain accompanied by strong winds lashed parts of the national capital early morning on Monday.
- No Field Staff Allowed To Take Leave During Monsoon: Delhi Public Works Department
In view of the monsoon approaching the city, the Delhi government&#039;s Public Works Department has directed that no field staff of its maintenance units will be allowed to take leave during this period without prior approval.
- Delhi Coronavirus Containment Zone Residents Attack Cops, Volunteers
A group of residents of a coronavirus containment zone in Delhi attacked policemen and civil volunteers on Sunday following an argument over barricades.
- 21st June, 2020 NDTV