- 29th June, 2020 India Today
- 26th June, 2020 India Today
- 25th June, 2020 India Today
- 23rd June, 2020 India Today
- Akshay Kumar praises Delhi cop who sang Teri Mitti: This song gives me goosebumps every time
Akshay Kumar recently released a video praising the Delhi cop who sang a rendition of his song Teri Mitti as a tribute to corona warriors.
- Beware! Covid cure frauds boom in Delhi
With novel coronavirus infection surging and vaccine a no-show, panic-stricken people fall prey to quacks, occult practitioners and cyber cheats. Here are some accounts.
- Delhi heat drives out Covid patients from non - AC Railway coaches turned into isolation ward
India reported its first case of Covid-19 from Kerala on January 30. Five months and four lockdowns later, daily new cases continue to surge unabated with no sign of peak incidence. In fact, India has been witnessing a record high in daily new cases almost every day – 15,413 infections were reported on Monday alone.
- Delhi doctor suicide case: Co - accused granted bail, father tests coronavirus positive
A Delhi court granted interim bail to Kapil Nagar, arrested along with AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal, in connection with a case of the alleged suicide of a doctor in south Delhi last month. The court said the "severity of the Covid-19 pandemic cannot be underestimated", as he was told that the wife of the accused was also showing symptoms.
- Delhi violence: Police oppose Safoora Zargar's plea in HC, say pregnancy no ground for bail
The Delhi Police opposed in the high court the bail plea of Jamia student Safoora Zargar, arrested in a case related to communal violence in northeast Delhi during protests against the Citizenship Amendment Act, saying the severity of offence is in no manner mitigated by the factum of her pregnancy.
- 22nd June, 2020 India Today
- 21st June, 2020 India Today
- 20th June, 2020 India Today
- Coronavirus LIVE Updates: Delhi govt opposes L - G's institutional quarantine order
Coronavirus Live Updates: India has recorded the biggest single day spike with over 14,000 new coronavirus cases and 375 deaths. India now has nearly 4 lakh coronavirus cases and lags only behind the US, Brazil and Russia in total number of Covid-19 cases. India has reported four times more cases than China. Meanwhile, Delhi recorded 3,137 fresh coronavirus cases in its highest single-day spike so far. Any person found positive for the novel coronavirus in Delhi will now be placed in mandatory institutional quarantine for at least five days. The patient will only be allowed to leave the quarantine centre once the symptoms subside. In case symptoms flare up during this five-day period, the patient will be immediately recommended for hospitalization. The tally of coronavirus cases in Mumbai rose to 64,068 with 1,269 new patients detected while the death toll due to the pandemic reached 3,423 with 114 deaths. Stay tuned to IndiaToday.in for all the latest updates.
- Containment Zones in Delhi: Full list and details
Delhi has now 242 Containment zones. Currently, 25,002 patients are undergoing treatment while 16,427 have recovered so far in Delhi.
- 18th June, 2020 India Today
- 17th June, 2020 India Today
- 16th June, 2020 India Today
- 15th June, 2020 India Today
- 14th June, 2020 India Today
- 13th June, 2020 India Today
- Why Delhi?s coronavirus spread has left other states alarmed
Post-Lockdown 4.0, when states started opening certain economical activities, Uttar Pradesh was the first state that restricted any movement or connectivity with Delhi. UP government decided to seal its borders with Delhi. Soon, Haryana took a similar step by sealing the Faridabad and Gurugram borders with Delhi.