- 13th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 12th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- Contempt plea in HC against LNJP director, Delhi officials over unattended bodies
The petitioner has cited that while the authorities claim that the orders of the court are being followed, videos from the hospital depict a different picture.
- Visiting Punjab from Delhi? COVID - 19 certificate could be mandatory
Only medical staff and essential service providers will not need to have the COVID-19 certification.
- Another 'free' service for ration scheme beneficiaries in Delhi
The order issued by the additional commissioner, Anand Kumar Tiwari, says that the coupon will be usable at all the 787 Atta Chakkis identified by the government across the national capital.
- 26 - year - old man killed in New Delhi after argument over spitting
On June 9, Ankit objected to spitting by one Praveen in Mandir Marg area and an argument broke out between them over the issue, according to police.
- High Court restrains police from circulating Delhi riots information
The order was passed while the court was hearing a petition filed by PinjraTod activist Devangana Kalita through advocates Adit Pujari and Kriti Awasthi.
- COVID - 19 LIVE | Delhi reports highest single - day spike of 1877 cases; Indian railways to provide coaches as care centres
The number of active cases stands at 1,37,448 while 1,41,028 people have recovered and one patient has migrated to another country, as per the data.
- 11th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 10th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 9th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- Unlock 1: First day poor show at Delhi malls and restaurants
The few eateries that were open in hip hangouts such as Khan Market, Vasant Vihar and Defence Colony wore a desolate look. Others preferred to provide only takeaway services or delivery.
- Corruption is deep - rooted in MCD, says former BJP Delhi chief Manoj Tiwari
The Bhojpuri actor-turned-politician lamented that his idea, ‘digital by default’, for transparency and clean governance, couldn’t be implemented in the municipal bodies despite his best efforts.
- Mandi workers in Delhi to get 10,000 safety kits
As a society we need to show enormous amount of resilience and generosity to help our community and the entire eco system to tide over this crucial time.
- Police to probe Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital for violating testing guidelines
The police registered a case against the hospital’s Medical Superintendent on a complaint from Amit Kumar Pamasi, Deputy Secretary Health and Family Welfare of Delhi government.
- Delhi riots: 924 pages charge sheet filed in head constable case
While one charge sheet named 17 persons as accused, other was filed against six persons for the offences of murder, rioting, unlawful assembly, promoting enmity between groups.
- 8th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 7th June, 2020 The New Indian Express