- 17th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 16th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- Sikh body offers to run COVID care centres in Delhi gurudwaras, educational institutions
The offer was made in a letter sent to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to set up 850-bedded COVID care centres in premises of its gurudwaras.
- HC designates 4 trial courts to deal with Delhi riots cases
Two orders have been issued by the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court on Monday, June 15, transferring nine judicial officers to sessions and magisterial courts.
- High Court seeks Delhi government's stand on inmates' new wage scale
Taking note of the submission, the high court gave the Delhi government time till mid-July to take a decision and place the same before it by the next date of hearing on July 24.
- This Delhi NGO distributes study material to poor children to help during COVID - 19 pandemic
The NGO provides food to almost 12,000 people on every day across the national capital since the lockdown was imposed.
- NGO provides ration to the needy, feeds the hungry in Delhi
They simultaneously provided 14,100 kilograms ration to the office of Imran Hussain, Minister of Food and Civil Supplies, Government of NCT of Delhi.
- Delhi violence: Police to file seven charge sheets against 39 accused in Karkardooma court
In February, clashes had broken out in northeast Delhi between the groups supporting and opposing the CAA.
- Delhi to get 200 COVID - 19 isolation coaches on Tuesday, 180 at Anand Vihar station
Seventy-three fatalities have been recorded in the last 24 hours, the Delhi health department said in a bulletin late Monday evening.
- 15th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 14th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- Anti - CAA violence in Delhi: More voices seek release of pregnant student activist Safoora Zargar
The Delhi Police had booked Safoora, a Jamia Millia Islamia student, under the UAPA in a case of communal violence in northeast Delhi over the CAA in February.
- Delhi residents rush to Punjab for coronavirus treatment as healthcare situation grim in capital
With the Covid situation turning from bad to worse in Delhi, many from the national Capital have been rushing to Punjab for testing and treatment
- COVID - 19 testing to be increased in Delhi by three times in next 6 days: Amit Shah
In the view of the shortage of beds in the national capital for COVID-19 patients, the Home Minister also announced that the Centre has decided to provide 500 railway coaches to Delhi.
- COVID - 19: Over 88% traders want Delhi markets closed due to rising cases, shows CAIT survey
CAIT also requested to meet Lieutenant-Governor Anil Baijal regarding the problems faced by city traders since the opening of the markets after almost two months of coronavirus triggered lockdown.
- COVID - 19 LIVE | Delhi reports over 2000 cases for 2nd day, DDMA plans for more makeshift hospitals
While the state reported 30 deaths due to the virus, Chennai alone reported 1,484 cases today.
- ICMR needs to change guidelines for testing to increase, says Delhi Health Minister
With 2,137 fresh instances, the total number of coronavirus cases rose to 36,824 in Delhi, the health department's bulletin said on Friday.
- 13th June, 2020 The New Indian Express