- 20th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 19th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 18th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 17th June, 2020 The New Indian Express
- Delhi violence: Court grants police 60 days more time to complete probe in UAPA case
The police had sought extension of time till September 17 for concluding investigation against Jahan and Khalid, under section 43D (2) (b) of the anti-terror law.
- Marijuana smuggled from US seized at Delhi courier terminal
The consignor had declared both the consignments having ?256 GB level 3 computer server', weighing around 14.5 kgs each, the statement said.
- Two RPF personnel held for raping teen in Delhi
During investigation, the CCTV footage of the area was analysed and the two were arrested on Monday, police added.
- Centre?s intervention in Delhi's COVID - 19 situation constitutional: Experts
Amidst severe criticism for mismanagement of the Covid-19 crisis, government officials said the home minister’s involvement indicates that the situation is slipping out of hands.
- Private hospitals in Delhi ask for manpower, time for augmenting COVID beds
Fortis Group's three hospitals located at Shalimar Bagh, Vasant Kunj and Okhla are among these 22 facilities.
- COVID - 19: BJP launches 'Jan Jagran Abhiyan' drive in Delhi, distributes masks and sanitisers
As part of the campaign, the saffron outfit will 10 lakh bottles of sanitisers and equal number kadha packets and 15 lakh masks.
- Delhi ATF prices increased by 16.3% in second straight hike this month
Jet fuel prices had come down to Rs 21,448.62 per kilolitre last month from Rs 64,323.76 per kilolitre in February.
- Baseless: Pakistan rejects New Delhi's statement on 'abduction', 'torture' of Indian diplomats
The two officials were later released by the police on Monday after the Foreign Office informed the authorities that they had diplomatic immunity.
- COVID - 19: Delhi private hospitals lacking manpower, seek government help
Fortis Group’s three hospitals located at Shalimar Bagh, Vasant Kunj and Okhla are among these 22 facilities.
- Delhi records peak power demand of 5,805 MW, season's highest till now
The peak demand reached 5,805 MW at 11.31 pm on Monday, the highest yet in this season, pipping the previous high of 5,591 MW recorded on June 12.