- 5th July, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 4th July, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 'Premature': Delhi Court junks Union Minister Babul Supriyo?s defamation plea
The trial court in its order on Thursday said that neither the requisite sanction was obtained as required under law, nor the complaint was filed before the court of magistrate by the politician himse
- COVID - 19 LIVE | Flights to Kolkata from Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi suspended till July 19
Positive cases stand at 648315 including 235433 active cases, 394227 cured/discharged/migrated and 18655 deaths, as per the latest Ministry of Health and Family Welfare data.
- After Delhi visit, Manipur CM says political problem will settle down soon
Distribution of portfolios in the cabinet was one of the important reasons cited by the NPP ministers while walking out of the government.
- 100 lawyers to help in labourers? registration, compensation disbursal in Delhi
While the manpower crunch issue was brought before the Delhi High Court, it directed Board to take the help of the DSLSA to provide a panel of 100 lawyers for the purpose.
- Ek Umeed: Senior artists in Delhi pay tribute to COVID - 19 warriors
The Ministry of Culture, Government of India and the Indian Council for Cultural Relations have extended their support to the video dedicated to healthcare workers.
- Delhi - based institute claims to 'cure' COVID - 19 through cosmic sound therapy
Vibrational frequencies of coronavirus and two enzymes were decoded, and since each of them have different frequencies, the three sound waves have been designed to deal with each of them.
- 3rd July, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 2nd July, 2020 The New Indian Express
- 1st July, 2020 The New Indian Express
- COVID - 19 situation in Delhi not 'terrible', more people recovering now: CM Kejriwal
He said it was predicted that there will be 60,000 active cases in the city by June 30, but at present the number of active cases is around 26,000.
- Unlock 2.0: Iconic Jama Masjid in Delhi set to reopen on July 4
Earlier, the mosque had reopened on June 8 after a gap of over two months with the government allowing further relaxations as part of unlock 1.0.
- Post COVID - 19 lockdown, new direct flights from Delhi may open up international travel destinations
The list includes several long-haul routes in New Zealand, Australia, Egypt, Russia, Ireland, South Africa and Turkey.
- Sardar Patel Covid Care Centre in Delhi to admit coronavirus patients from July 3
South Delhi DM BM Mishra said that finishing touches are being applied to the facility and that the work will be completed within the stipulated deadline.
- Manipur CM Biren Singh in Delhi to discuss portfolio allocations
Interestingly, Congress MLA Rajkumar Imo Singh accompanied CM Biren Singh to the national capital in a chartered flight.
- Despite COVID - 19 outbreak, IIT Delhi breaks record of its previous years' campus placements
Earlier, IIT-Delhi had to re-conduct the second phase of its placement drive as several companies rescinded their offers.