- 2nd July, 2020 ThePrint
- 1st July, 2020 ThePrint
- 30th June, 2020 ThePrint
- Delhi?s Covid recovery rate at 66.03% is higher than national average
In June, the national capital added over 64,000 fresh cases to its tally, while over 47,357 patients recovered, were discharged or migrated.
- High Court stays 50% reservation for Delhi students in NLUD
National Law University Delhi had decided to reserve 50% of seats for candidates passing the qualifying exam from a recognised school, college or institute in Delhi.
- Delhi schools to re - open virtually from tomorrow, say prepared to tackle online classes
With coronavirus cases continuing to rise in India, the central government has not yet allowed schools to reopen campuses to students.
- Door - to - door survey in Delhi?s Covid containment zones to be completed by 6 July
A Delhi government official said the authorities have screened 3.68 lakh people in containment zones so far in the survey launched last week.
- Move over Arvind Kejriwal, Amit Shah is now the super CM of Delhi
After being missing in action since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, Home Minister Amit Shah is now making Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal’s govt look weak & inept.
- Locust swarms spare Delhi but threaten Rs 40,000 - crore sugarcane economy in UP
The swarms have hit various districts of western UP and the Bundelkhand region in the last 48 hours, prompting alerts in several places like Agra, Kasganj, Azamgarh, Chitrakoot and Jhansi.
- 29th June, 2020 ThePrint
- 28th June, 2020 ThePrint
- 27th June, 2020 ThePrint
- 26th June, 2020 ThePrint
- 25th June, 2020 ThePrint
- 24th June, 2020 ThePrint
- 23rd June, 2020 ThePrint