- 29th March, 2020 The Hindu
- 28th March, 2020 The Hindu
- 27th March, 2020 The Hindu
- 26th March, 2020 The Hindu
- 25th March, 2020 The Hindu
- Delhi elected 26 MLAs facing criminal cases over candidates with clean background: ADR, DEW
A total of 52 “crorepati” MLAs were elected in the recent Assembly elections, the report said.
- Delhi HC asks Centre to appoint nodal officer to help stranded Indian students in Kazakhstan
The court directed the Nodal Officer “to expeditiously facilitate, secure and provide the students with all basic amenities and humanitarian assistance”
- Coronavirus: Delhi - NCR residents reflect on life in the times of COVID - 19
Delhi-NCR residents talk to The Hindu about the wholesale adjustments they have had to make in their lives due to the various measures taken by authorities to contain the spread of the deadly virus. I
- Coronavirus lockdown day 1 live updates | No need to panic, all essential items will be available, says Delhi CM
According to WHO&#39;s March 24 update, globally, over 16,000 people have died, than 375,000 have been infected.
- Pleasant, sunny morning in Delhi, light rain likely
The sky will remain cloudy through the day and there is a possibility of light rain, according to the Met office
- 24th March, 2020 The Hindu
- 23rd March, 2020 The Hindu
- Highlights of Delhi Budget 2020 - 21
A budget of ?65,000 crore was tabled, of which ?50 crore is dedicated to tackling the coronavirus epidemic. The education sector received the highest share of allocation of ?15,815 crore
- Coronavirus | Gautam Gambhir offers ?50 lakh from MPLAD fund to Delhi government hospitals
Delhi has so far recorded 30 cases of coronavirus infection, including one death.
- Coronavirus | Delhi Sikh body offers Gurudwara Majnu Ka Tila Sahib for setting up quarantine facility
Provision of “langar” for the needy and those affected by the epidemic, at gurudwaras in the city, said the DGSMC
- Delhi sees dip in pollution, minimum temp settles at 16.4 deg C
Pollution levels are comparatively low because a large number of vehicles are not plying, said officials.
- Case filed against man for insulting Manipuri woman in Delhi
The man on a two-wheeler allegedly shouted ‘Corona’ and spat on her before driving away
- Coronavirus | IIT - Delhi team develops cheap COVID - 19 test
‘Probe-free detection assay’ sent to National Institute of Virology, Pune.
- Nirbhaya convicts hanging: Mukesh sought to donate organs, Vinay gave his paintings to jail superintendent
Four men convicted in the 2012 Nirbhaya gangrape and murder were hanged to death at 5.30 a.m. on Friday.