- 20th April, 2020 NDTV News
- 19th April, 2020 NDTV News
- Delhi Civic Body To Impose Rs 1,000 Fine For Spitting, Urinating In Public
Those found spitting or urinating in public in the areas under the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) will have to pay Rs 1,000 fine, the civic body said, aiming to contain the spread of the coronavirus outbreak.
- "Work Fearlessly": Delhi Police Book 57 Hotels For Cops On COVID - 19 Duty
The Delhi Police have made arrangements for hotel stay for their personnel who are out on the field amid the lockdown necessitated by the highly infectious COVID-19. The Delhi Police, which is under the Home Ministry, has booked 57 hotels throughout the national capital where their personnel can safely stay in comfort, away from their families to avoid any chance of risking infection and spreading it.
- 38 Patients From Same Place In Third - Biggest COVID - 19 Hotspot In Delhi
The third-biggest COVID-19 hotspot in Delhi has been found in the southern end of the national capital, with 38 residents testing positive.
- Plasma Trials For COVID - 19 To Begin Shortly In Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today said the city has got the Centre&#039;s approval to carry out clinical trials of plasma enrichment technique to help critically ill coronavirus patients."Trial of Plasma Enrichment technique will begin in the next three or four days. If successful, we can save the lives of serious COVID-19 patients," the Chief Minister said.
- Robert Vadra Donates 60 COVID Protection Kits To Delhi Medical School
Robert Vadra on Saturday donated 60 personal protective equipment (PPE) kits to Delhi&#039;s Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (GIPMER) to help doctors fight the contagious virus.
- 18th April, 2020 NDTV News
- 17th April, 2020 NDTV News
- 16th April, 2020 NDTV News
- Temperature Soars To Over 40 Degrees Celsius In Parts Of Delhi
The mercury in the national capital touched the 40 degrees Celsius-mark on Thursday, the India Meteorological Department said.
- 68 Doctors, Nurses Of Hospital In Delhi Quarantined After Patient Dies
68 doctors, nurses and staff of a government hospital in Delhi have been asked to be under home quarantine after a 25-year-old patient, who is suspected to have had coronavirus, died on Wednesday night.
- Security Guard Accused Of Infecting 3 Of Delhi Family COVID - 19 Negative
A security guard accused of infecting a family of 3 in Delhi&#039;s Defence Colony, has tested negative for COVID-19, NDTV has found.
- Delhi Cop Allegedly Hit With Baton By Senior For Not Wearing Mask On Duty
A Delhi Police constable was allegedly beaten by a senior police official with a baton, for not wearing a mask while on duty.
- Delhi Pizza Delivery Agent Tests COVID - 19 +ve, 72 Families Quarantined
A 19-year-old pizza delivery agent has tested positive for coronavirus in south Delhi, causing a huge scare for over 70 families. The teen had delivered pizzas till April 12 and in the last 15 days he had delivered to 72 families in south Delhi areas like Hauz Khas, Malviya Nagar and Savitri Nagar. He has been admitted to RML hospital.
- 11 Foreigners Linked To Delhi Mosque Event Jailed In Bihar For Violating Visa Norms
Eleven foreign nationals linked to Tablighi Jamaat were sent to jail and a case has been registered against them for violating visa rules in Buxar, Bihar, according to Superintendent of Police, Upendra Nath Verma.
- Delhi Will "Fully Implement" PM Modi's Lockdown Measures: Arvind Kejriwal
Lockdown measures announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be "fully implemented" in Delhi, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said on Tuesday and asserted that the national capital will succeed in containing the spread of coronavirus.
- Delhi Violence: Court Sends Jamia Student To 14 - Days Judicial Custody
A Delhi court on Wednesday sent a student of Jamia Millia Islamia University, arrested for allegedly hatching a conspiracy to incite violence in northeast Delhi, to judicial custody for 14 days, said his lawyer.
- Coronavirus: Elderly Man Dies Of COVID - 19, Family Blames Guard Who Visited Delhi Mosque
An octogenarian man who had tested positive for coronavirus along with two of his family members died today in Delhi. The victim&#039;s family from the national capital&#039;s posh Defence Colony had claimed that they had contracted the highly contagious virus from their security guard.
- 15th April, 2020 NDTV News