- 18th February, 2020 NDTV News
- 17th February, 2020 NDTV News
- Coronavirus: First Batch Of Wuhan Evacuees Released From Delhi Quarantine Facility
A batch of about 200 people, who were among over 400 quarantined at an Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) facility in Delhi after being evacuated earlier this month from coronavirus-hit Wuhan in China, were discharged on Monday, a senior official said.
- 17 People From Delhi Who Returned From Abroad Before Coronavirus Screening, Hospitalised
Coronavirus update: 17 people have been found to show symptoms of Covid-19 and have been hospitalised. They are among the large number of passengers who had arrived in Delhi from China and other countries affected with Covid-19, before the screening at airport began around mid-January.
- "Chief Minister For BJP, Congress Voters Too": Arvind Kejriwal After Oath
Arvind Kejriwal and his six ministers took oath today at a mega ceremony at Ramlila Maidan, outside Delhi&#039;s iconic Red Fort, that was attended by a huge crowd. Mr Kejriwal&#039;s key ministers -- Manish Sisodia, Satyendar Jain, Gopal Rai, Kailash Gehlot, Imran Hussain and Rajendra Gautam - will be part of his new cabinet. Dedicating his victory to the people, Mr Kejriwal, in his address, said, "Elections are over now. No matter who you voted for, you are part of my family.Party affiliations never stopped me from working for anyone". Delhi has re-elected Mr Kejriwal&#039;s Aam Aadmi Party with 62 seats - a near repeat of its 2015 tally of 67 seats -- at the end of one of the most polarising campaigns in the backdrop of the anti-CAA (Citizenship Amendment Act) protests.
- 16th February, 2020 NDTV News
- Like Delhi, "Real Nationalism" Should Win In Bihar, Says Tejashwi Yadav
Delhi voters have shown the way by opting for "real nationalism" and the electorate in Bihar should emulate them to vote out Chief Minister Nitish Kumar who has no qualms in taking off his "secular veil" on issues such as the CAA (Citizenship Amendment Act), Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Tejashwi Yadav said on Sunday.
- Coronavirus: Quarantined People At Delhi Facility Could Be Released Soon
A total of 406 people, who are housed at a quarantine facility of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) after being brought back from China due to coronavirus outbreak there, may be released next week if their final samples turn out to be negative, officials said today.
- Fire At Hotel In Delhi's Connaught Place, 14 Hospitalised
A minor fire broke out at a five-star hotel in Delhi&#039;s Connaught Place on Saturday morning, causing panic in the complex.
- Arvind Kejriwal Swearing - In Ceremony: Kailash Gehlot, Najafgarh MLA, To Take Oath As Delhi Minister On Sunday
Arvind Kejriwal Swearing - In Ceremony: Kailash Gehlot, Najafgarh MLA, To Take Oath As Delhi Minister On Sunday
- 15th February, 2020 NDTV News
- 14th February, 2020 NDTV News
- 13th February, 2020 NDTV News
- Mehbooba Mufti Congratulates Arvind Kejriwal On Delhi Election Victory
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) president Mehbooba Mufti on Tuesday congratulated Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal on his party&#039;s victory in Delhi Assembly elections.
- Statements Like "Goli Maaro" Shouldn't Have Been Made: Amit Shah On Delhi Loss
The BJP&#039;s Amit Shah today said statements like "goli maaro" and "Indo-Pak match" should not have been made by BJP leaders ahead of the Delhi elections.
- "Delhi Law And Order Under Centre": AAP's Raghav Chadha On Shaheen Bagh
Delhi&#039;s law and order is under centre, Aam Admi Party&#039;s Raghav Chadha said today on Shaheen Bagh, the epicentre of protests against the Citizenship (Amendment) Act or CAA.
- Fire Breaks Out At Auto Parts Factory In Delhi, 26 Fire Engines At Site
A huge fire has broken out at an auto parts factory in northwest Delhi. Twenty-six fire engines have been rushed to the spot.
- Delhi Election Results 2020: Accepting Election Results, Alka Lamba Says Hindu - Muslim Votes Were ''Polarised''
Delhi Assembly Election Results 2020: Votes between Hindus and Muslims were &#039;&#039;completely polarised&#039;&#039;, said Congress party&#039;s Alka Lamba, as she trailed at Chandni Chowk assembly seat on Tuesday.
- Delhi's Shaheen Bagh Inspires Anti - CAA Protests In Punjab
Inspired by the people of Delhi&#039;s Shaheen Bagh - who have become the face of the resistance to the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) - students, farmers&#039; unions and left-wing organisations in Punjab staged protests against the controversial law which has faced agitations across the country for over two months.
- Centre's Mega Ad Blitz To Hit Airwaves Days After BJP's Delhi Drubbing
A mega outreach programme about government initiatives involving public welfare will be stepped up, the Central government has decided, sources told NDTV. The decision came a day after the BJP&#039;s huge defeat in the Delhi Assembly election. The party won just 8 seats, marginally better than the three it won in 2015.
- Delhi Election Result 2020: AAP's Victory Shows People Reward Work, Says BJP's Bihar Ally Chirag Paswan
As Arvind Kejriwal&#039;s Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) won a spectacular victory in the Delhi election on Tuesday, the BJP&#039;s Bihar ally Lok Janshakti Party said the results proved that people reward those who work.