- 26th February, 2021 NDTV
- Gold Paste Worth Rs 65 Lakh Seized From Aircraft Toilet In Delhi, 1 Held
Delhi airport customs on Friday seized 1.5 kg gold in the form of paste worth Rs 65.44 lakh from the toilet of an aircraft and arrested one passenger in this connection.
- Nodeep Kaur, Dalit Labour Activist Arrested For Delhi Border Protest, Gets Bail
Dalit labour activist Nodeep Kaur, who arrested on January 12 from a labourers&#039; protest at Kundli border point, was today granted bail by the Punjab and Haryana High Court in an attempt to murder case. She has been lodged in a Karnal jail in Haryana. Ms Kaur had accused the police of sexual assault under custody, but the allegation was denied by authorities.
- Delhi Man Arrested For Celebratory Firing On Camera
A man was arrested on Thursday for firing in the air at a wedding in Delhi. The action was taken after a video of the incident went viral.
- 4 Arrested For Duping Over 4,000 People Through Fake Government Websites In Delhi
Four persons were arrested for allegedly duping over 4,000 people of approximately Rs 1.20 crore by creating fake websites for registration on Government e-Marketplace (GeM), police said on Thursday.
- Same - Sex Marriage Not A "Fundamental Right", Centre Tells Delhi Court
Marriage in India is not just a union of two individuals but an institution between biological man and woman, the Centre told the Delhi High Court today while opposing same-sex marriage.
- 25th February, 2021 NDTV
- Drunk Man Kills Wife, Sleeps Next To Body: Delhi Police
A drunk man allegedly strangled his 30-year-old wife during a quarrel and slept next to the body at his in-laws&#039; house in north Delhi&#039;s Burari area, police said on Thursday.
- Delhi Police Junks Reports Of Arvind Kejriwal's "Z - Plus" Security Cut
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal&#039;s security cover remains intact with 63 people assigned to guard him, the Delhi Police said on Thursday, refuting reports that claimed that the Aam Aadmi Party leader&#039;s protection had been pared down.
- Delhi To Ask For Covid Report For Arrivals From 5 States: Sources
With a spurt in coronavirus cases in five states, Delhi will make it essential for those arriving from those states to carry a negative Covid test report from Friday, sources say.
- Man Dupes Homebuyers Of Rs 2.50 Crore, Arrested: Delhi Police
A 46-year-old man was arrested from Tamil Nadu for allegedly duping homebuyers of Rs 2.50 crores by luring them to invest in a housing project in southwest Delhi&#039;s Dwarka area, police said on Thursday.
- Delhi Reports 200 New COVID - 19 Cases, Positivity Rate At 0.36 Per Cent
Delhi recorded 200 fresh COVID-19 cases and two new fatalities on Wednesday, even as the positivity rate rose to 0.36 per cent, authorities said.
- All Delhi Government Vehicles To Switch To Electric Within 6 Months
All petrol, diesel and CNG vehicles of the Delhi government will be replaced with electric ones within six months, the Arvind Kejriwal government said in an order today.
- 24th February, 2021 NDTV
- "Expansion Of Power Through Backdoor": Facebook Boss On Delhi Summons
Fending off summons by the Delhi assembly over an investigation into last year&#039;s riots in the city, Facebook India Vice President and MD Ajit Mohan Wednesday told the Supreme Court that the "right to silence" is a virtue in present "noisy times" and the legislature had no authority to examine him in a law and order case.
- BJP - Ruled Delhi Civic Bodies "In A Mess": Arvind Kejriwal Ahead Of Polls
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today said the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-ruled municipal corporations in the national capital are in a mess and the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) is the only alternative.
- Delhi Cops Seen Thrashing Man In Viral Video, Probe Ordered: Police
Delhi Police on Wednesday said that a departmental inquiry has been initiated against two policemen who were seen thrashing and abusing a person in South Delhi&#039;s Gautam Nagar in a viral video.
- Probe Agency Raids Delhi Firm In Alleged Rs 800 - Crore Bank Fraud Case
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Wednesday said it has raided a Delhi-based company and is probing two other entities in connection with a money laundering case linked to alleged bank loan frauds of over Rs 800 crore.
- Retired Foreign Service Officer Shoots Himself Dead In Delhi: Police
An 81-year-old retired Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer allegedly shot himself dead with a pistol at his house in the south Delhi&#039;s Defence Colony area on Wednesday morning, police said.
- Sent To Quarantine Despite Being Covid Negative: UK Returned Family To Delhi High Court
A family of four including two minor children which has been sent to 7-day institutional quarantine after returning from the UK, told the Delhi High Court on Tuesday that the action amounted to "illegal confinement" as they had tested negative for COVID-19.
- "Kushti In Kerala, Dosti In Delhi": Minister On Congress - Left Alliance
Ahead of state Assembly elections in several states, Union Minister and senior BJP leader Pralhad Joshi has accused Congress leader Rahul Gandhi and Left parties of hypocrisy, saying that both are friends in West Bengal and Tamil Nadu but are fighting against each other in Kerala.
- Delhi Records 145 New COVID - 19 Cases, Two Deaths
Delhi recorded 145 fresh COVID-19 cases and two new deaths today, while the positivity rate stood at 0.25 per cent, authorities said. With this, the count from the coronavirus infection has grown to 10,903.
- 23rd February, 2021 NDTV
- 22nd February, 2021 NDTV