- 20th September, 2021 NDTV
- 19th September, 2021 NDTV
- East Delhi Civic Body Gets Top Rank In Resolving Pollution Complaints
The Delhi government has ranked 14 departments based on their performance in resolving pollution-related complaints, with the East Delhi Municipal Corporation topping the charts, followed by the PWD and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- Delhi's Railway Station Gets Swanky Lounge With Recliners, WiFi. See Pics
In a bid to provide world-class comfort to travelers, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) opened a state of the art executive lounge at New Delhi Railway Station on Thursday.
- Backdoor Entry In Educational Institutions Should Stop: Delhi High Court
Lakhs of students in the country work hard and toil to secure admissions in educational institutions on the basis of merit and it is high time that backdoor entries there, including medical colleges, should stop, the Delhi High Court has said.
- Another Person Arrested In Maharashtra Linked To Delhi Terror Module Case
The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad has arrested one more person in connection with the Pakistan-supported terror module busted by Delhi Police recently, an ATS official said on Sunday.
- Delhi - Mumbai Expressway To Earn Rs 1,000 Crore Revenue Per Month: Nitin Gadkari
The Centre will get toll revenues worth Rs 1,000 to 1,500 crore every month once the much-awaited Delhi-Mumbai Expressway becomes operational in 2023, Union minister Nitin Gadkari said on Sunday.
- 30 - Year - Old Arrested For Killing Man After Quarrel In Delhi: Police
A 30-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly killing a another person after a quarrel broke out between them in north Delhi&#039;s Burari area, police said on Saturday.
- Delhi Court Summons Wife Of Mamata Banerjee Nephew On Probe Agency Complaint
A Delhi court today summoned Trinamool Congress MP Abhishek Banerjee&#039;s wife Rujira on a complaint filed by the Enforcement Directorate for allegedly refusing to join the probe in a money laundering case linked to an alleged coal scam in West Bengal.
- Delhi's 'Bharat Darshan Park' With 21 Monuments To Open By October
Delhi&#039;s much-awaited &#039;Bharat Darshan Park&#039; that will have replicas of 21 monuments from across the country is likely open by October and is expected to have an entry fee of around Rs 100, officials said.
- 18th September, 2021 NDTV
- 17th September, 2021 NDTV
- JAC Delhi 2021 Counselling Website Launched; Check Application Process
- Watch: Health Minister's Vaccine Landmark Celebration At Delhi Hospital
Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya sent for laddoos, celebrating with healthcare workers, as India crossed the milestone of two crore Covid vaccinations in a day for the first time in a major push to mark Prime Minister Narendra Modi&#039;s birthday
- After Terror Module Busted In Delhi, Police Meet Agencies Over Security
A meeting among intelligence agencies and police forces of Delhi and its neighbouring states is underway to discuss the security scenario in the backdrop of Pakistan-backed terror module being busted in the national capital, officials said on Friday.
- Two Metro Stations On Delhi - Haryana Border Closed
Two Delhi Metro stations near Tikri border with Haryana, one of the sites of the ongoing farmers&#039; protests, were on Friday closed owing to security reasons, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation said.
- Delhi Boy Bags Second Position In US National Science Bee Competition
- Fire At Factory In Delhi's Mayapuri, No Casualities Reported
A fire broke out on Thursday in a factory in the Mayapuri area of Delhi.
- Delhi Boy, 8, Gets Second Position In US National Science Bee Competition
Eight-year-old Delhi boy Advay Misra, who was named one of the &#039;brightest students in the world&#039; by the John Hopkins University earlier this year, has now bagged the second position in the US National Science Bee 2021 competition.
- "Delhi Borders Sealed": Akali Dal Ahead Of 'Black Friday' Protest March
Ahead of the &#039;black Friday&#039; protest march which was announced by Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) on completion of one year of enactment of the three farms laws, the party said that Delhi borders are being sealed.
- New Executive Lounge With Recliners, Wifi Services Opens At Delhi Railway Station
To offer an enhanced travel experience to railway passengers, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) on Thursday opened a new world-class executive lounge at New Delhi Railway Station.
- 16th September, 2021 NDTV