- 7th May, 2021 NDTV
- 6th May, 2021 NDTV
- 'No Break': Delhi Crematorium Workers Struggle With Rising Body Count
A 19-year-old crematorium worker is building his seventh pyre of the day at a crematorium in east Delhi&#039;s Ghazipur - and it&#039;s only lunch time.
- Delhi Creates Management System For Transport, Distribution Of Oxygen
The Delhi government has formed a decentralized management system for the distribution of oxygen to hospitals and other institutions in the coronavirus-hit city.
- 700 Tonnes "Dena Hi Padega": Supreme Court To Centre On Oxygen For Delhi
The national capital must get at least 700 tonnes of oxygen everyday, as requested by the Delhi government to meet the needs of the city&#039;s COVID-19 patients, the Supreme Court told the centre today.
- Medical Infrastructure In Shambles, Delhi Government "Like Ostrich With Head In Sand": High Court
The Delhi High Court on Thursday said the existing medical infrastructure in the national capital was "exposed" and in "shambles" when put to the test during the pandemic.
- Rain, Dust Storm Hit Delhi, Provide Relief From Intense Heat
Several parts of Delhi received showers on Thursday afternoon, bringing some relief to the capital residents from the scorching heat over the past few days.
- Assure 'No Deaths' If Delhi Gets 700 Tonnes Oxygen Daily: Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday said that his administration "won&#039;t let anyone die" of oxygen shortage if it got the earmarked 700 tonnes of supply from the central government amid the unprecedented coronavirus crisis.
- Hope No Major Water Shortage In Delhi Amid Covid Crisis: Raghav Chadha
Delhi Jal Board (DJB) vice-chairman Raghav Chadha has reiterated his concerns for reduced water levels of Yamuna river which might affect the Covid hospitals in the national capital and said that they have approached the Supreme Court to intervene in
- India Coronavirus Live Updates: People Dying, Centre Can't Dilute Order: Delhi To Supreme Court On Oxyge
The Supreme Court began hearing the matter regarding the supply of oxygen by the Centre to various hospitals in Delhi today.
- Nearly 1,450% Jump In COVID - 19 Containment Zones In Delhi In 1 Month: Data
Delhi has witnessed a staggering 1,449.5 per cent jump in the number of its COVID-19 containment zones in the past one month, with South Delhi accounting for the maximum 21,172 such zones out of the total 47,704, according to official figures.
- ?Don?t Panic?: IIT Delhi's COVID - Positive Students Share Video From Isolation Centre
- Delhi Got 555 Tonnes Of Oxygen On May 4, Highest So Far: AAP's Raghav Chadha
The national capital received 555 tonnes of oxygen on Tuesday, the highest till now, said Aam Aadmi Party MLA Raghav Chadha as the city hospitals struggled with a shortage in the supply of the life-saving gas amid a spurt in coronavirus cases.
- Teams Deployed To Identify Covid "Super - Spreader" Spots In Delhi As Cases Spike
A day after Delhi Lieutenant Governor (LG) Anil Baijal directed officials to conduct a survey of the COVID super-spreader spots in the national capital, teams were deployed in several districts to list the crowded areas, officials said on Wednesday.
- Oxygen Plants At Delhi's AIIMS, RML Hospitals To Be Installed By Tuesday
The installation of medical oxygen plants at the AIIMS and the Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) hospital here has already started and is likely to be completed by Tuesday night, according to the Union health ministry.
- 'Why Insist On Covid Report?': Delhi High Court Questions Remdesivir Rule
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday asked the Delhi government and the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) why there was an insistence on RT-PCR reports to approve requisitions for Remdesivir by hospitals or individuals if a doctor has prescribed
- "1st Time He Had Laughed In Weeks": A Young Doctor's 27 - Hour Covid Shift
Rohan Aggarwal is 26 years old. He doesn&#039;t even complete his medical training until next year. And yet, at one of the best hospitals in India, he is the doctor who must decide who will live and who will die
- 4 Arrested For Black - Marketing Of Oxygen Concentrators In Delhi: Police
A 25-year-old man was arrested for allegedly selling oxygen concentrators in the black market at exorbitant prices in south Delhi&#039;s Saket area, police said on Wednesday.
- 3 Arrested In Delhi For Selling Painted Fire Extinguishers As Oxygen Cylinders
The Delhi Police has arrested three persons who allegedly used to paint fire extinguishers as oxygen cylinders and sell them to needy people, officials said on Wednesday.
- 5th May, 2021 NDTV