- 20th October, 2020 NDTV
- Man, 22, Held With Bullet Inside Delhi Metro Station
A 22-year-old man was arrested by the CISF on Monday for allegedly carrying a bullet inside a Delhi Metro station, officials said.
- "Lakhs Of Cases But No Community Spread": Delhi Minister's Dig At Centre
Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain on Monday asked what was the issue with the Centre in admitting that there was a community spread of coronavirus, even though lakhs of positive cases have been reported in the national capital.
- Delhi Man, 2 Others Arrested For Faking Robbery, Duping Employer Of Rs 3.5 Lakh: Police
A 30-year-old man has been arrested along with his two friends for allegedly faking a robbery and misappropriating Rs 3.5 lakh of his employer to meet his financial requirements, police said on Monday.
- Man Arrested With 25 Illegal Firearms In Delhi: Police
The Special Cell of the Delhi Police on Monday arrested a suspected member of an interstate illegal arms supply racket and recovered 25 semi-automatic pistols from him, officials said.
- Delhi Police Sub - Inspector Suspended For Thrashing Beggar: Cops
A Delhi Police sub-inspector has been suspended for allegedly thrashing a beggar in northwest Delhi, officials said on Monday.
- Man Stabbed During Argument Over 6 - Year - Old Defecating In Public: Delhi Police
A man stabbed his neighbour in the chest with a knife on Monday after an argument over a six-year-old boy defecating in the open in southeast Delhi, the police said.
- Air Quality Stays Poor In Delhi's Adjoining Cities: Government Agency
The air quality at some places in Faridabad remained "very poor" on Monday while it was "poor" in parts of Gautam Buddh Nagar, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon in the National Capital Region, according to a government agency.
- 19th October, 2020 NDTV
- 18th October, 2020 NDTV
- "Bad Air Days" Down By 70 In Delhi Since 2016, Says Environment Minister
The number of "bad air days" has reduced by 70 days since the Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led BJP government came to power, Union Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar said today even as Delhi pollution is on a steady rise.
- Over 1,700 Fined For Burning Garbage, Causing Pollution In Delhi
Taking strict action against defaulters for burning garbage and contributing to air pollution in the national capital, the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has challaned 1,761 polluters for Rs 38.43 lakh till Saturday within this month.
- Nearly 100 Fined For Violating COVID - 19 Norms On Delhi Metro: Police
The Delhi Police has issued 98 challans to metro passengers for violating guidelines pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic, officials said on Sunday.
- One Of Delhi's Oldest Ramleela Begins With Covid Protocols
One of the most famous Ramleela plays in the national, which has been running shows for six decades, has begun with COVID-19 protocols in place. The number of viewers has been limited to 100 from the usual 600-700 and regular Covid tests have been made mandatory for the artists.
- News Magazine Alleges Journalist Assaulted, Detained By Delhi Police
The Caravan magazine has alleged that police detained and assaulted their journalist while he was reporting a protest in North Delhi&#039;s Model Town, but the police denied the charge and asserted that it acted as per law.
- 17th October, 2020 NDTV
- 16th October, 2020 NDTV