- 10th August, 2020 NDTV
- 9th August, 2020 NDTV
- 8th August, 2020 NDTV
- Moderate To Heavy Rains Likely In Delhi Over Next 4 Days: Weather Office
The national capital is likely to witness moderate to heavy rains over the next four days, the India Meteorological Department said on Saturday.
- PM Modi Inaugurates Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra At Delhi's Raj Ghat
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today inaugurated the Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra (RSK), an interactive experience centre on Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Delhi Reports 1,404 New COVID - 19 Cases, Total Count Crosses 1.44 Lakh
Delhi recorded 1,404 fresh coronavirus cases on Saturday, taking the tally in the city to over 1.44 lakh, while the number of deaths from the disease climbed to 4,098, authorities said.
- Ex - Delhi Transport Employee Poses As Cop To Extort Money, Arrested
A 44-year-old man, sacked from the Delhi Transport Department in 2005 on corruption charges, was arrested for allegedly trying to extort money from a delivery person by impersonating a policeman, officials said on Saturday.
- Maintain Peace, Harmony: Court's Bail Condition To Delhi Violence Accused
A Delhi court has granted bail to a man, arrested in connection with a case relating to violence that erupted in northeast Delhi on condition that "he shall maintain peace and harmony in his locality."
- Delhi Man Steals Wife's Mobile Phone, Threatens Her For Leaving Him: Cops
The police have arrested a 38-year-old man for allegedly robbing his wife&#039;s mobile phone to teach her a lesson after she left him, officials said on Friday.
- Two Members Of Delhi Gang Arrested, Rs 1 Crore Jewellery Recovered
The Delhi Police has arrested two suspected members of of the "Thak-Thak Gang", which is known for distracting the attention of its targets before robbing them, and recovered jewellery worth over Rs 1 crore, officials said on Friday.
- Delhi Liquor Shops To Stay Open Till 10 pm
The Delhi government has extended timings for opening of liquor shops in the national capital by one hour. An official said the move will also help increase the government&#039;s revenue.
- 7th August, 2020 NDTV
- Delhi Reports 1,192 COVID - 19 Cases In 24 Hours, 1.42 Lakh Total Cases
Delhi recorded 1,192 fresh coronavirus cases on Friday, taking the tally in the city to over 1.42 lakh, while the death count from the disease mounted to 4,082, authorities said.
- Use Dummy Phone Number: Delhi Court On Covid Tests Of "Homeless Mentally Ill"
The Delhi High Court on Friday gave its nod for the use of "9999999999" as a dummy phone number and address of labs or hospitals for COVID-19 testing of homeless mentally ill patients after the submissions were made by the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) in an additional affidavit.
- Seek Help From City Government To Repay Loan: Centre To Delhi Metro
The Centre has asked the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation to approach the city government for financial assistance for repayment of the soft loan it had taken from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) for various projects.
- Delhi Discoms Offer New "Green" ACs, Fans To Consumers At Heavy Discount
In India, nothing works like a good discount and so goes for the adoption of cleaner technologies, which are often more expensive. With this in mind, Delhi&#039;s power distribution companies have started an exchange scheme, wherein all its consumers can replace their old fans and ACs and get new energy-saving ones for a substantial discount, a BSES spokesperson said.
- Delhi Cops Examine CCTV Footage, Question Suspects In 12 - Year - Old's Sexual Assault Case
The Delhi police have scanned CCTV camera footage and are questioning suspects in the case of sexual assault and attack on a 12-year-old girl in the capital two days ago.
- Delhi Court Wants Spouses In Matrimonial Disputes To List Every Penny Spent
Brand of mobile, wrist watch, pen, wages of maid, expenditure incurred on functions and festivals are among a long list of details which a husband and wife, embroiled in matrimonial dispute, will now have to disclose in the affidavits to be placed before the courts to determine their true income.
- Man Accused Of Raping 12 - Year - Old Girl Inside Her Home In Delhi Arrested
A man accused of raping and torturing a 12-year-old girl in her Delhi house has been arrested, the police said.
- 6th August, 2020 NDTV
- 5th August, 2020 NDTV