- 29th March, 2020 India Today
- 28th March, 2020 India Today
- Shameful, tragic: Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi on stranded migrant workers at Delhi - UP border
Congress leaders Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi but out af the Centre over the issue of migrants workers stranded on state borders due to the 21-day lockdown.
- Hunger, joblessness subsumes Covid - 19 threat as thousands throng Delhi shelters for food
"Hunger will kill us before any disease does," said the rickshaw puller from Jaunpur in Uttar Pradesh, trapped like many thousands in a city that is not their home and unable to either return or earn money in a 21-day lockdown that has brought life to a grinding halt.
- People can apply for movement passes on Delhi Police's website
The applicants can visit the website of the Delhi Police to apply for a movement or curfew pass.
- Medical supply network in Delhi - NCR hit by nationwide lockdown due to Covid - 19 outbreak
The crunch in the supply of medicines is not only affecting Delhi but also adjoining states of Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan.
- Watch video: Huge crowd near Delhi - UP border as travellers wait to take buses home
India&#039;s ambitious 21-day lockdown is an attempt to promote social distancing and curb the spread of Covid-19, but there are concerns that a large-scale exodus of migrant workers from cities -- which have come to a standstill -- could dilute its effects.
- Rickshaw pullers heading from Delhi for home towns amid lockdown forced to turn back
Rickshaw pullers on their way to their respective hometowns because of lack of work in the capital city following the nationwide lockdown were turned back by Police at the Akshardham flyover.
- Delhi court sends alleged Hizbul terrorist to police custody in J - K DSP terrorist links case
An alleged Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist was on Friday sent to police custody by a special court in Delhi in a case related to Jammu and Kashmir DSP Davinder Singh.
- Delhi records lowest PM10 levels in 6 months, temperature falls due to rains
The sun shone bright in a cloudless blue sky in the national capital which recorded a significant drop in the mercury on Saturday due to intermittent rains over the last two days.
- Coronavirus outbreak: Delhi govt converts schools into night shelters for migrants fleeing state
The Delhi government has started converting schools in Ghazipur into night shelters to stop the mass exodus of migrant labour affected by the coronavirus lockdown.
- UPSRTC urges local administration not to obstruct movement of buses carrying workers from Delhi
UPSRTC has requested all District Magistrates (DMs), Senior Superintendents of Police (SSPs) and other officials not to obstruct the movement of 200 special buses being run to provide transport facilities to people stuck at various places in the border areas with Delhi.
- Delhi Police DCP, her team provide essential items to Pakistan refugees in Majlis Park amid lockdown
Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) North West Vijayanta Arya and her team have taken responsibility for providing essential items to refugees from Pakistan living at a camp in Majlis Park for during the 21-day lockdown period.
- Will not let anyone go hungry, will feed 20 lakh migrants if we have to, says Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia
Manish Sisodia, who on Friday ventured out to Delhi border areas to dissuade migrants from leaving, said that the Delhi government will not let anyone go hungry.
- Medicines go out of stock as coronavirus lockdown hits Delhi pharmacies
The scarce supplies of medicines is not a problem just in Delhi but even in the National Capital Region (NCR), apart from neighbouring states like Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
- 27th March, 2020 India Today
- Fact Check: No Delhi doctor died due to coronavirus
An image of a doctor with the stethoscope around his neck is going viral on social media. It is being claimed that Usman Riyaz, a doctor from Delhi, who saved many lives, has died after he was tested positive for coronavirus.
- Meet unsung heroes of Delhi airport. Yes, airport is still functional
Our airports are functional and they are being kept operational by a dedicated team of staff, working 24x7, for all cargo and evacuation flights that have been pressed into service during this hour of national and global crisis.
- Charred houses, layers of dust: Delhi riot victims return home due to coronavirus outbreak
Many Delhi riot victims have returned to their charred homes as relief camp shut in the wake of the novel coronavirus outbreak.
- Artist Satish Gujral dies at 94 in Delhi. Saddened by his demise, tweets PM Modi
Satish Gujral, one of India&#039;s renowned artists, died on Thursday night at his Delhi home.
- Coronavirus: If govt agrees, will fly migrants from Delhi, Mumbai to Patna during lockdown, says SpiceJet
SpiceJet said it is ready to operate some flights from Delhi and Mumbai to Patna to alleviate the suffering of migrant workers, especially those from Bihar during the 21-day lockdown due to novel coronavirus spread.
- Covid - 19: From Delhi to Bengaluru, how cities are handling lockdown
With road and traffic suspended due to a nationwide lockdown to combat coronavirus, the streets look deserted with shops closed and many staying indoors amid lockdown across the country due to novel coronavirus.
- India fights Corona: How to get Delhi e - pass via WhatsApp or mail
During 21 days lockdown essential services staff can call at 1031 for Delhi e-passes. Here is a step by step guide which you can follow to get e-pass via WhatsApp or e-mail.
- Coronavirus in India: Covid - 19 count crosses 730 - mark, Delhi count at 39
The death toll due to Covid-19 rose to 17 in India and over 80 fresh cases were reported, pushing the tally past the 730-mark. The Union health ministry has, meanwhile, asserted that the rate of increase in the positive cases was "relatively stable" in India.
- Coronavirus in India: 900 quarantined after doctor tests positive in Delhi
Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain said a woman, who had come from Saudi Arabia, met the doctor at the Maujpur Mohalla Clinic on March 12. A total of 8 people, including the doctor, wife and his daughter, were infected.
- Coronavirus in India: Delhi's illicit mask factories unmasked
Underground units milk the coronavirus scare, flood Delhi with cheap, substandard masks made in dangerously unhygienic conditions.