- 30th May, 2020 India Today
- 29th May, 2020 India Today
- 28th May, 2020 India Today
- Rain, cloudy weather usher in relief for Delhi amid heat wave
"Dust storm and thunder storm with winds gusting up to 60 kilometers per hour is likely over Delhi-NCR on May 29-30," IMD said.
- Migrant worker dies at shelter home in Delhi's Yamuna Sports Complex
Delhi government had converted the Yamuna Sports Complex into a shelter home for migrant workers and migrant workers earlier this year.
- 65 - year - old lies unconscious on Delhi road for 3 hours, dies as locals stay away fearing coronavirus
An old man lay unconscious on a busy Delhi road on Wednesday for 3 hours while locals watched him from a distance fearing coronavirus. He was later declared brought dead at a hospital.
- Delhi sizzles: City markets in a fix as mercury soars during day amid Covid - 19 lockdown
Despite the relaxation&#039;s given by the Delhi government in terms of opening of non-essential shops in Lockdown 4.0, the shopkeepers continue to suffer as there are hardly any customers visiting their shops.
- Record breaking heatwave continues to scorch Delhi
A sweltering heatwave continued to sweep Delhi at most places.
- Coronavirus cases in India surge past 1.5 lakh, Delhi sees record spike
In its morning update, the health ministry said the total number of cases has increased to 1,51,767 and the death toll to 4,337, registering an increase of 6,387 cases and 170 deaths in 24 hours since Tuesday 8 am.
- Delhi Police DCP North Monika Bhardwaj tests positive for coronavirus
DCP North Monika Bhardwaj tested positive for coronavirus on Wednesday. She is currently in home quarantine.
- 27th May, 2020 India Today
- Coronavirus LIVE Updates: Delhi records 792 new cases, total crosses 15,000 - mark in Capital
Coronavirus LIVE Updates: Covid-19 cases in India has now crossed 1.51 lakh while the death toll now stands at 4,337. As the government eased restrictions in Lockdown 4.0 and resumed domestic passenger flights in reduced numbers, several passengers on different flights have tested positive for coronavirus. The Karnataka govt has decided to reopen temples, mosques and churches from June 1 when the lockdown is supposed to end. Meanwhile, Indian states are staring at a new challenge as swarms of locust raid crop fields in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and other north Indian states, damaging crops in large proportions, which has triggered alarm among the authorities. As the global coronavirus cases cross 5.58 million with death toll over 3,50,000, pharma and biotechnology companies across the world race to find a vaccine for coronavirus. Meanwhile, UK has started trial of using remdesivir on coronavirus patients. Follow live updates on coronavirus:
- Passenger on Air India flight from Delhi to Ludhiana tests positive for coronavirus
A passenger on Air India flight from Delhi to Ludhiana on Wednesday has tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
- Covid - 19: Students forced to go back home in Delhi
With the nationwide lockdown now bringing in some relaxation for those people who require essential travel - with the availability of flights and train travel - the student community across the city have been put into a spot.
- 26th May, 2020 India Today
- 25th May, 2020 India Today
- Stranded in Delhi, 5 - year - old boy flies alone to Bengaluru to be reunited with his parents
- Coronavirus LIVE Updates: Ghaziabad DM orders sealing of border with Delhi due to rising infections
Coronavirus cases in India LIVE Updates: Coronavirus cases in India saw the biggest spike in Covid-19 positive cases for the fourth consecutive day on Monday with 6,977 new infections reported in the last 24 hours beginning Sunday. With a total of 6,977 new coronavirus cases, the nationwide tally mounted to 138,845, while the death toll due to the disease rose to 4,021 with 154 more fatalities. Maharashtra, the hardest-hit state due to coronavirus, too, witnessed its highest-ever single day spike of 3,041 new Covid-19 cases, taking the state&#039;s tally to over 50,000. Meanwhile, after over a gap of two months, Indian skies have opened for domestic passenger flights today. Experts in India believe that the research for a vaccine for coronavirus in the country is still at a nascent stage and any concrete breakthrough is not likely within a year. The worldwide tally of coronavirus cases has climbed to 5,405,029. IndiaToday.in will be running live news updates on coronavirus in India and world, stay with us.
- Union minister Sadananda Gowda flies from Delhi to Bengaluru, skips Karnataka institutional quarantine rules
Karnataka BJP leader and Union minister Sadananda Gowda on Monday landed in Bengaluru after taking a flight from Delhi. After landing, Gowda drove away in a car, skipping the Karnataka quarantine rules.
- Don?t step out between 1 - 5 pm: Red alert for Delhi, north Indian states as heat wave intensifies
Heat is here to stay! The IMD has issued a red alert for Delhi, other northern states for today and tomorrow. The weather department has cautioned people not to step out during 1 pm to 5 pm,
- 24th May, 2020 India Today
- 23rd May, 2020 India Today
- 22nd May, 2020 India Today
- 21st May, 2020 India Today