- 23rd October, 2019 India Today
- 22nd October, 2019 India Today
- 21st October, 2019 India Today
- Delhi: Kumaraswamy meets Shivakumar at Tihar Jail
Former Karnataka chief minister HD Kumaraswamy on Monday met Congress leader DK Shivakumar at the Tihar Jail in the national capital and called it a "personal visit".
- 4,000 units free electricity to MPs fine, 200 units to common man not, asks Kejriwal
Addressing party volunteers at a gathering in East Delhi, Kejriwal said he was "pained" to read that BJP intends to withdraw electricity subsidy if elected to govern Delhi.
- Delhi's air quality slips into very poor category day after government launches pollution action plan
The air quality remained poor throughout the day on Wednesday with a layer of dust and smoke engulfing the national capital. Monuments like India Gate, Akshardham temple and Parliament were covered in haze.
- Ragpickers rape Goa woman waiting at Delhi bus stand, 1 arrested
A month after a woman from Goa was allegedly raped and assaulted when she was waiting at a bus stand in the city, the Delhi Police said it has arrested a man, while another suspect is still on the run.
- Delhi: Two criminals injured in shootout with police in Rohini
The police team tried to stop them but they tried to run away. The duo even fired upon the police party.
- Pleasant day in Delhi, mercury dips to 19 degrees Celsius
It was a pleasant day in Delhi on Sunday as the maximum temperature settled at 32.5 degrees Celsius, which is normal for this time of the season, the weather officials said.
- 20th October, 2019 India Today
- Delhi: Kidnapped youth rescued within 7 minutes, 1 held
The victim identified as Rijwal, a native of Shimla, was rescued by the police within seven minutes after the incident of kidnapping was reported, the DCP (operations) Sharat Kumar Sinha said.
- Arvind Kejriwal responsible for Delhi's deteriorating air quality: Vijay Goel
BJP Rajya Sabha MP Vijay Goel on Sunday targeted Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for the deteriorating air quality in Delhi.
- Delhi govt approves setting up of Kesh Kala Board to improve hair care industry
The Delhi government&#039;s move to set up Kesh Kala Board came in view to revive and promote the traditional art of hair grooming and salon and to encourage people engaged in the profession to adopt the latest technologies and techniques in the field.
- Delhi: Traffic jam proves sticky, helps cops catch abductors stuck in congestion
Delhi Police arrested a member of a gang of carjackers and rescued a kidnapped man while the gang was stuck in a traffic jam in Uttam Nagar on Friday night.
- JeM terror threat: 400 sensitive buildings, markets on watch in Delhi
Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) is planning to target more than 400 sensitive buildings and markets in the national capital ahead of Diwali.
- Delhi: St Stephen's lecturer found dead on railway track, mother's body found in Pitampura flat
Primary investigation reveals suicide to be the cause of death in both cases. However, the police are probing another angle -- that the son might have first killed his mother and then committed suicide.
- Campaigning for state polls done, Rahul Gandhi enjoys chaat at Delhi's Bengali Market
Normally stepping out with heavy security, Rahul Gandhi was spotted coming in a Wagon R to enjoy chaat at Delhi&#039;s Bengali Market.
- Diwali good news: Foreign liquor like Absolut, Chivas to get cheaper in Delhi. Check new prices
Foreign liquor brands like Absolut, Chivas Regal 12 YO, Ballantines&#039;s Finest are set to be available in cheaper prices in the national capital from Monday. However, the prices will remain unchanged in Uttar Pradesh.
- Pro Kabaddi 2019 Final Highlights, Dabang Delhi vs Bengal Warriors: Bengal Warriors claim their maiden title
Dabang Delhi vs Bengal Warriors, Final Highlights Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Bengal Warriors defeated Dabang Delhi 39-34 to claim their maiden PKL title. In absence of Maninder Singh, Iranian all-rounder Mohammad Nabibakhsh lead his team from the front with an abled support from Suresh Hedge. Naveen Kumar of Delhi claimed his another Super 10- his 22nd in succession--but a weak defence from Delhi side let them down in the final.
- Delhi's overall air quality improves to 'moderate' category
The overall air quality of Delhi has drastically improved to the higher end of the satisfactory category, stated the Centre-run System of Air Quality and Weather Forecasting And Research (SAFAR) on Sunday.
- Sports minister Kiren Rijiju flags off 15th half marathon in Delhi
The number of registrations for all categories in the 15th edition of the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon (ADHM) has soared to an all-time high of 40,633 participants, organisers said.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Delhi, Haryana and Maharashtra win in Group B
Nitin Saini slammed a fifty while Harshal Patel picked up 3 wickets as Haryana beat Uttar Pradesh by 20 runs in Group B of Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- Air pollution in Delhi must be cut by another 65 per cent to meet clean standards: Expert
Pollution in the national capital reduced by 25 per cent in the last 10 years but to meet clean standards, it needs to be cut down by 65 per cent more, an environment expert said on Wednesday.