- 16th April, 2021 Happytrips
- 14th April, 2021 Happytrips
- Places to eat a full and hygienic meal in Delhi/NCR under INR 10
In a city like Delhi, finding a healthy and delicious meal for INR 10 or below may seem like a dream, but a few noble and socially awakened people living in the city have made it possible. So, if you wish to taste how a meal which is so affordable tastes like, head to one of these eateries in Delhi, Gurugram and Noida to get the experience.
- New COVID rules and guidelines in Delhi
Delhi government has ordered new rules for covid 19. More on Times Travel
- 13th April, 2021 Happytrips
- 5 Cool hill stations near Delhi for a summer getaway
There’s something amazing about a mountain getaway from Delhi during summers–you can be as relaxed as you want (lounge in your hotel room for hours) or you can get active (trekking). With so many wonderful hill stations located around Delhi, that fun is never too far away.We have picked a few of the best and closest cooler destinations near Delhi for summers that are just right for comfortable escapes.
- 8th April, 2021 Happytrips
- Delhi's iconic and now revamped Chandni Chowk all set to be inaugurated on April 17
Delhi's iconic Chadni Chowk has been revamped, and is all set to be inaugurated by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on April 17. More on Times Travel.
- Destinations in Rajasthan near Delhi for weekend trips
Looking for an easy escape from Delhi? Enter: the destinations in Rajasthan near Delhi. We take you through the best options to choose from majestic scenery, beautiful palaces and plenty of outdoor adventures. The best part is, it’s all just a few hours in the car from the National Capital. Let this be all the inspiration you require to venture out on the road for your weekend trip.
- 7th April, 2021 Happytrips
- Delhi?s best running tracks
Running is a therapy that can heal a lot of internal issues, not to forget, it gives you glowing skin, and a beach body. A running track must always be a beautiful one, and if you are somebody who worries about keeping fit during your travels, then you must be perpetually looking for good running spots. In Delhi, even amidst the chaos of daily life, there is a good chance that you will find a good running spot.Take some time out during your day and head out for a run in these locations in the city.
- 5th April, 2021 Happytrips
- 2nd April, 2021 Happytrips
- Eateries around Jama Masjid in Delhi serving special treats
If it's a quick snack, novel beverage or unique traditional dessert you are after, Jama Masjid area in Delhi is the place to go. Focusing on special street food, this place has been famous in Old Delhi for its selection of mouth-watering eats. Serving up meat dishes, vegetarian kebabs, sherbets and sweets for generations, here are a few finest places in Old Delhi’s Jama Masjid we have found for you.
- 31st March, 2021 Happytrips
- Discovering the historical neighbourhoods in Delhi
Delhi has had a long and glorious past. The national capital has seen Mughals, British Raj, and partition. Today, Delhi boasts of some eclectic neighbourhoods that are every history traveller’s dream. From the vibrant Lodhi Colony to the bohemian Shahpurjat, every neighbourhood here stands as a cultural treat offering travel experiences like never before.Here are some of Delhi's historical neighborhoods that one can’t afford to miss out on visiting:
- 30th March, 2021 Happytrips
- Must explore markets in Old Delhi for ardent shoppers
The narrow and chaotic bylanes of Old Delhi are flooded with colourful markets which are no less than a paradise for shoppers. There’s an array of pocket-friendly items available in the region which includes spices, apparels, footwears, perfumes, electronics and jewellery. So that you don’t get lost in this shopping bhoolbhulaiya, here is a guide that will help you navigate your way in Old Delhi’s prominent markets.
- 26th March, 2021 Happytrips
- Exciting international Road Trips from New Delhi
Many people are familiar with taking road trips in the country. Taking a road trip from Delhi to Himachal, from Mumbai to Goa is very common. But the uncommon travel that has become common these days is taking an international road trip. With the opening of highways that connect India to Thailand, international road trips are becoming the new fad.Here are a few routes that you should know about if you are thinking about taking such trips-
- 18th March, 2021 Happytrips
- 16th March, 2021 Happytrips
- India?s first Museum of Illusion comes up in Delhi?s CP
India just got its first Museum of Illusions in Delhi. As per the records, Museum of Illusions started out with Croatia and has 30 more locations across the world, whereas the one in Delhi is the first one in India. More on Times Travel.
- 6th March, 2021 Happytrips
- 5th March, 2021 Happytrips
- 26th February, 2021 Happytrips
- 25th February, 2021 Happytrips
- 15th February, 2021 Happytrips
- 12th February, 2021 Happytrips
- Luxury experiences in Delhi this Valentine's Day
Happiness comes in all shapes and sizes, but when it is packaged in luxury, and tailor-made for a day such as Valentine’s Day, it is truly exciting. While love really does not need a special day, it is not wrong to make a day of it. You don’t need over-the-top gestures, or Bollywood-esque romantic proclamations, all you need is an exceptional plate of food, and a great atmosphere. As luxury is in the details, it is subtle, and so is love. If you are willing to make it count this Valentine’s Day, we have all the right resources lined up for you. For all couples in and around Delhi, here are our top picks for luxury experiences on Valentine’s Day.
- Tejas Express to replace Vande Bharat Express train on New Delhi - Varanasi route for 45 days
Tejas Express train will operate in place of Vande Bharat Express for the next 45 days on the New Delhi to Varanasi train route starting from February 15, 2021. More on Times Travel.
- Wholesome places to eat in Delhi under INR 100
Wondering where to at the cheapest but wholesome meal in Delhi? The capital surely caters to every pocket and budget group when it comes to offering good food. More on Times Travel.
- 11th February, 2021 Happytrips
- 8th February, 2021 Happytrips
- 3rd February, 2021 Happytrips
- The perfect itinerary for lovers celebrating Valentine?s Day in Delhi
Delhi, as they call it, is Dilli dil walon ki, and has a lot of reasons to celebrate the day of love. The gorgeous city steeped deep in history has some seriously romantic places offering just the right ambience and vibe for celebrating Valentine’s Day! From going on long drives and going out on a romantic dinner date to spending some quality time at a historic monument, Delhi surely is the right place to celebrate the day of love.Here’s a little itinerary that you can follow and begin a love-filled year.