- 19th January, 2021 Happytrips
- 18th January, 2021 Happytrips
- Fun things to do during a layover at Delhi airport
Delhi airport, being one of the best in Asia, has all the features and amenities to keep you engaged and make your wait pleasurable. Here are some suggestions that you can try when you are stuck inside the airport. More on Times Travel.
- 16th January, 2021 Happytrips
- 15th January, 2021 Happytrips
- 14th January, 2021 Happytrips
- 8th January, 2021 Happytrips
- Understanding India through Delhi?s museums
Delhi, the capital city of India, is home to many historical relics. Since the British left India in 1947, it has been a thrill ride for the largest democracy in the world. Rapid development led the way to an emerging economy, and it now stands as a country full of great cultural heritage. Renowned all over the world, everyone wants that authentic Indian experience. While you may get it at an Indian wedding, or on the streets of a big city, here is a list of museums that will give you a better idea about the country.
- 6th January, 2021 Happytrips
- 4th January, 2021 Happytrips
- 30th December, 2020 Happytrips
- 29th December, 2020 Happytrips
- 28th December, 2020 Happytrips
- Must - visit street markets in Delhi for ardent shoppers!
Calling Delhi a paradise for shopahoilcs won’t be an incorrect statement. The destination is renowned for its old and new streets which are prominent shopping hubs serving every budget and interest. From street markets to luxury brands, Delhi has it all. People who love to shop, Delhi is the destination for them. Let’s see the top five Delhi markets.
- 26th December, 2020 Happytrips
- A guide to escaping to Kasol from Delhi
Kasol is Himachal's party destination. However, no direct flights, buses or trains operate to this place. Yet the trip to Kasol can be very rewarding if you know how to reach. More on Times Travel.
- 24th December, 2020 Happytrips
- Owner of Baba ka Dhaba opens new restaurant in Delhi
The owner of Malviya Nagar’s famous Baba ka Dhaba has opened a new restaurant which serves Indian and Chinese cuisine. About 50-6o people who attended the inauguration were served free food by the owners. More on Times Travel.
- Delhi, a paradise for art and artists
Delhi is a city of art and artists; being the art capital of the country, it is dotted with numerous galleries and has incredible art collections. These galleries have preserved old masterpieces and are also home to some fantastic contemporary artworks. These remain crowded with art connoisseurs from across the globe. If you too possess a liking for fine arts, here are some famous art galleries in Delhi you can visit.
- 18th December, 2020 Happytrips
- The best weekend treks around Delhi
Trekking is a great activity that can help you unplug from your regular mundane life. The experience becomes all the more special when you are trekking in the Himalayas, and get to witness the grandeur of the majestic mountain ranges. If you like the idea, these weekend treks can help you rejuvenate yourself, and escape from the chaos of city life for a while. Check this out.
- 16th December, 2020 Happytrips
- 10th December, 2020 Happytrips
- Bullet train to connect Delhi and Ayodhya soon
As per the latest developments, Ayodhya is all set to get bullet train connectivity. Reportedly, the Delhi-Varanasi corridor for which the detailed project is being chalked out, will connect popular spots, such as Mathura, Ayodhya, Varanasi, Prayagraj, Kanpur, Agra, Jewar airport. More on Times Travel.
- 28th November, 2020 Happytrips
- 26th November, 2020 Happytrips
- 24th November, 2020 Happytrips
- 23rd November, 2020 Happytrips
- 20th November, 2020 Happytrips