- 14th June, 2021 Economic Times
- 13th June, 2021 Economic Times
- Covid Live News Updates: Russia's Sputnik V likely to be available at Delhi's Indraprastha Apollo Hospita...
Covid Live News Updates: Russia's Sputnik V likely to be available at Delhi's Indraprastha Apollo Hospital from next week - The Economic Times
- Delhi allows restaurants to resume operations with 50% capacity, but most outlets may not open from Monday
Priyank Sukhija, CEO of First Fiddle that runs brands such as Lord of the Drinks, Tamasha and Warehouse Café, said he might consider opening his outlets from Friday. “Maybe by next Monday, we might get some more relief. We can stay open till eight pm. Which means we can take the last order till about 6:30 or 7 pm. I dont understand why alcohol is not allowed. It will take us about 4-5 days to reopen,” he added.
- Punjab, Delhi spar over quality education, Minister Sidhu responds to Sisodia's jibe
Punjab Health Minister Balbir Singh Sidhu slammed Delhi’s Deupty Chief Minister Manish Sisodia’s remark on Punjab education sector where he alleged that PM Modi working in tandem with Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh. “What happened to health model and education model in Delhi? If Modi had a say in the ranking, he would have placed UP, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Gujarat and MP in top ranks. Our government has worked for health and education sectors from day 1. It's yielding good results,” said Punjab Minister Sidhu.
- DDMA issues SOPs for weekly markets in Delhi
"Weekly markets in containment zones will remain closed. Only those outside containment zones would be allowed to open up as per the orders of DDMA ... from 4 PM to 10 PM," the SOPs read.
- Delhi unlock: Salons, weekly markets likely to reopen from next week
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had last week announced reopening of markets, malls and Delhi Metro services among other relaxations, saying more activities would be allowed if the Covid situation continued to improve in the city.
- 12th June, 2021 Economic Times
- 213 new COVID - 19 cases in Delhi, lowest in over 3 months; 28 more deaths
As per the latest health bulletin, these new fatalities pushed the death toll from COVID-19 here to 24,800.
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal says chances of third coronavirus wave real
Kejriwal cited rising cases in UK as indications of a third wave and said that Delhi has to fight together in case a third wave hits.
- Ex - president Nasheed?s tirade against own party Worries Male, Delhi
The fear is that lingering instability in the government could be exploited by the pro-China opposition. That could emerge as a headache for India, which is currently constructing two airports and a port in Maldives besides a host of other infrastructure projects.
- Covid Live News Updates: Delhi records 213 new cases, lowest in over three months; positivity rate 0.30%
Delhi recorded 213 new Covid-19 cases, which is the lowest in over three months. The state saw 28 deaths and 497 recoveries, with positivity rate down to 0.30%. Here's the latest about Covid situation in India:Total cases: 2,93,59,155Total discharges: 2,79,11,384 Death toll: 3,67,081Active cases: 10,80,690Vaccination: 24,96,00,304
- Delhi: Massive fire breaks out at showroom in Lajpat Nagar market
New Delhi, Jun 12 (PTI) A fire broke out at a showroom in south Delhi's Lajpat Nagar Central Market area on Saturday morning, Delhi Fire Service officials said.According to the fire department, a call about the blaze was received around 10.20 am, following which 16 fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Olympic wrestler Sushil Kumar till Jun 25 in murder case
Sushil Kumar was produced before Metropolitan Magistrate Reetika Jain at the end of the nine-day judicial custody.
- 11th June, 2021 Economic Times
- Akhilesh Yadav mocks Yogi's Delhi visit, says UP CM running door - to - door to retain post
In an apparent reference to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's New Delhi visit, Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav on Friday said that bad days have come for the chief minister as he has to "wander door-to-door to retain his post".
- Delhi unlock process to begin from May 31; factories, construction activities allowed for one week
The phase-wise unlocking process in Delhi will begin after over six weeks of lockdown enforced in view of the second wave of COVID-19. Noting that Delhi somehow gained control over the second wave of COVID-19 with the positivity rate coming down to 1.5 per cent, the chief minister said the fight against the deadly disease has not ended yet.
- Delhi government is under control of the ration mafia: Ravi Shankar Prasad
Arvind Kejriwal is talking about home delivery of ration when he even failed to provide oxygen to the people of Delhi. The Delhi government is under the control of the ration mafia: Union Minister and BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Delhi: Maximum speed limit revised for motor vehicles
The order shall be published for the information of the general public in the official gazette and by affixing a copy on the notice boards of the office of all District Deputy Commissioner of Police and all Police Stations in Delhi/New Delhi, the notification read.
- Delhi gets 28,900 more Covaxin doses for 18 - 44 age group
The capital has 28,620 doses of Covaxin and 5,20,860 doses of Covishield in stock for those aged above 45, frontline workers and healthcare workers, AAP leader Atishi said.
- 10th June, 2021 Economic Times
- Oxygen storage capacity ramped up in Delhi
"We have already installed 3 oxygen storage plants till now of 57 MT each, total capacity 171 MT. Work done on war footing. Grateful to all those who made it happen," CM Arvind Kejriwal tweeted.
- Modi's top economic advisors decode Delhi's Covid - 19 mortality puzzle
Todays counterpart is registration of deaths (issuance of death certificate), and medically certifying the cause of death. Every plague has, and every pandemic will, raise questions about the sanctity of both these numbers. Pandemics strain the system, and the latter may not have been perfect to start with.
- 9th June, 2021 Economic Times
- Monoclonal antibody therapy successfully used to treat Covid - 19 patients in Delhi
In what could prove to be a game-changer in COVID-19 treatment in the country, a monoclonal antibody cocktail was successfully used in two patients with fast progression of symptoms within the first seven days in Delhi's Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. The treatment worked miraculously and the vital parameters of the patient showed improvement within 12 hours.
- Delhi Development Authority to auction commercial shops at reduced rate
Most of these units are unsold inventory located in already functional markets in different parts of Delhi. The built up shops with revised rates will be part of the e auction scheduled in August 2021.
- Environment, economy, mobility, heritage: Key areas in draft 2041 Delhi Master Plan
Focus areas that find mention in it are -- environment, water, critical resources, mobility, housing, built environment and public places, heritage assets, vulnerability, economic potential, and monitoring and evaluation. It also highlights the topographical vulnerability of Delhi, which "falls in seismic zone four and is under high risk of earthquake, incidents of fire outbreaks and flooding".
- Covid Live News Updates: Delhi hospital official apologises to staff over controversial 'no Malayalam' ci...
Latest updates:28 elephants undergo COVID-19 test in TN's Mudumalai reserveSingapore's death toll from COVID-19 tops casualties in SARS outbreakIndia's total Covid-19 cases reach 29.1 million, death toll at 353,528DRDO prices its anti-Covid drug at Rs 990 a sachetCISF to take over security of Bharat Biotech's Hyderabad campus
- 8th June, 2021 Economic Times