- 2nd July, 2020 Economic Times
- Amit Shah meets CMs of UP, Haryana, Delhi; discusses COVID - 19 situation
Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan was also present in the meeting. The NCR comprises districts belonging to Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. The prominent ones being Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida) and Ghaziabad (both Uttar Pradesh) and Gurgaon, Faridabad (both in Haryana).
- Chinese App Ban News Live: China hopes India corrects actions against Chinese firms immediately
China's Ministry of Commerce spokesman Gao Feng said India's actions are in violation of WTO rules.
- Delhi deploys antibody test, but no clarity on price and kit
An owner of a private diagnostic chain, who did not wish to be identified, said, “We have no clarity on the amount of money we can charge. There are numerous testing kits in the market and there is a Rs 200-400 price difference.”
- Delhi HC seeks Centre's stand on ?Country of Origin? tag
A division bench of Chief Justice DN Patel and Justice Hari Shankar issued notices to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and online platforms including Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Ajio, Nykaa and Decathlon.
- Delhi pushes antibody tests for unlock 2.0
After Maharashtra, the Delhi government has asked all private diagnostic centres and laboratories associated with private hospitals to start using antibody tests as a sero-surveillance tool and not a diagnostic test for SARS-CoV-2, according to officials.
- 1st July, 2020 Economic Times
- 30th June, 2020 Economic Times
- 29th June, 2020 Economic Times
- Record surge of 3,630 COVID - 19 cases in Delhi take tally to over 56,000; death toll 2,112
Seventy-seven fatalities have been recorded in the last 24 hours, the Delhi health department said in a bulletin. It said the death toll due to the coronavirus infection has risen to 2,112, and the total number of cases now stood at 56,746.
- Functioning of Delhi HC, district courts restricted till July 15
The mentioning of urgent matters is being done through the web link which is available from 9 AM to 10.30 AM on all working days. The matters listed in the district courts during this period will also be adjourned and the information will be uploaded on their website, the order said.
- Delhi Congress chief, workers detained by police during protest against fuel price hike
Delhi Congress president Anil Kumar said police detained him and party workers as they tried to go to Raj Niwas, which is Delhi Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal's official residence, to lodge their protest against the rising prices of petrol and diesel.
- Latest News Live: Petrol price increases to Rs 80.43 and diesel to Rs 80.53 in Delhi today
Price of petrol was increased by Re 0.05 and diesel by Re 0.13, a day after there was no change in the prices in the national capital yesterday.
- Pleas seek FIRs against Kapil Mishra, cops in Delhi riots
ET has seen a copy of the petition, which has yet to be taken up by the court due to the lockdown. The petition alleges that, instead of stopping the accused, “the police personnel present facilitated the accused and lathi charged the innocent people asking for help”. When contacted, Mishra denied the accusations.
- 28th June, 2020 Economic Times
- 27th June, 2020 Economic Times
- Delhi's massive 10k Covid - 19 facility is ready to receive patients
Nearly 2,000 beds, 10% of those with oxygen-support facility, have already been placed, and 170 doctors and 700 nurses and paramedics have registered to work at the facility, officials said.
- Home Minister Amit Shah visits 10,000 - bed COVID care facility in Delhi, reviews arrangements
The facility on the Radha Soami Satsang Beas campus in the Chhatarpur area will have two wings -- a COVID care centre where asymptomatic positive cases will be treated and a dedicated COVID healthcare centre.
- Delhi waging difficult war against COVID - 19, will emerge victorious with time: Kejriwal
The Delhi government is combating the pandemic by increasing beds for COVID-19 patients, raising the number of tests, providing oximeters and oxygen concentrators to patients in home isolation, providing plasma therapy, and through survey and screening, he said in a briefing.
- Latest News updates: Delhi University postpones open book exams for final year students by 10 days
Delhi University today postponed the online open book exams for final-year students by 10 days, which were scheduled to begin from July 1. The new datasheets shall be notified by examination branch on July 3.
- Home secretary holds review meeting on Delhi Covid scene
The survey is expected to start by this week. A central government panel constituted under the directions of Shah has recommended complete sero-surveillance in the city to detect the trend of Covid-19 infection in the population of Delhi.
- Delhi apprises world capitals of LAC action, PLA?s buildup
Delhi has also informed various foreign interlocutors that respecting and strictly observing the Line of Actual Control is the basis for peace and tranquillity in the border areas. The Indian Army has been patrolling all along the LAC, including in the Galwan Valley, for a long time.